Do you think it's the end of Gidle ??

• Gidle was gaining in popularity since Queendom and their last comeback who was successfull

but Bullying scandal never look good in a group

and it's even worst if this person bully another celebrity in the past and that this person speak up

Do you think there's still some chance for Gidle to come out of this mess safe or they'll go to nuguland if they are boycotted ?

do you think Soojin should leave ?

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I really hope they'll stay. Personally I don't know what to think about the Soojin situation, we'll never know what really happened - but I hope that the right decision is made. I still don't like the idea of (G)I-DLE as 'incomplete' but I guess if she does leave it's for the best. Just because she bullied someone in school it doesn't necessarily mean she's a bully now - but I really hope that if Seo Shin ae is correct and Soojin did bully her, she'll be okay and recover. Any kind of bullying is never okay, we all know that.

• I think they will be fine. If it is true regarding Soojin's accusation, then I think the company will kick her out.

Honestly i don't know

Personally and for a lot of People Soyeon and Soojin are the most recognizable members on stage and the one who stand out the most in performance

Gidle without one of them will look weird and lost a lot of fans

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Gidle will be fine once Cube acts faster than they are now. Whether or not Soojin is innocent they should have disassociated Soojin with gidle first because now people still see her as a member of that group and thus the group gets dragged into this whole controversy. This is all about damage control and it seems that if they are not clearing soojin faster, gidle will have image problems as a collateral damage.

• For now, (G)I-DLE members seem to be fine. I mean, look at Miyeon; no one complains that she's the host of M Countdown every Thursday. I heard knetz praised Shuhua lately for how much care she took to protect herself and the others during her trip to Taiwan. No one seems to receive any backlash because of the controversy.

Regarding Soojin, I don't know what to expect. I still think there's more than meets the eye in this story; too many contradictory statements have been made. Hopefully the lawsuit will reveal the truth.

• If Soojin leaves then Knetz will be happy and continue supporting the group. The only way Soojin could stay in (G)idle is when the lawsuit ends and and if she is found innocent and her the actress speak to each other and come to a resolution. If she's found guilty of everything Soojin has said she will leave herself.

Korean society is moving from one issue to another at very fast rate. Cube made a very bad mistake by dragging this problem for far too long. Majority of people already moved on from these mass "this celeb is a bully" issue to the "everything has to be historically accurate" issue.

So Soojin is unfortunately already been judged as guilty for majority of people. And even if Soojin is proven to be innocent in the next couple of days/weeks, it's already too late.

• It’s sad cause they literally just started gaining popularity in korea. They’re the second highest charting gg and third group in general, they were able to chart bsides which only Blackpink and BTS were able to do. I think if Cube is able to prove that she wasn’t a bully she’ll stay, but if not they’ll probably kick her out cause they know koreans have no problem boycotting anyone, especially that bullying is a hot topic in korea.

If she really was a bully, i really hope Cube kicks her out

• I have said it before, I say it again, dragging up things people did when they where kids is just silly.....

My guess is that the group will be put in "sleep mode" for a while and keep a low profile for a year or so.

• I have said it before, I say it again, dragging up things people did when they where kids is just silly.....

My guess is that the group will be put in "sleep mode" for a while and keep a low profile for a year or so.

A year. Gidle can afford to stay away for a year like RV. Knetz already labeled her as a bully and now that the actress has spoken up after Cube demand her to speak made everything even worse. Gidle will survive without Soojin but they cannot afford to have Soojin in the group now.

• Gidle will be fine once Cube acts faster than they are now. Whether or not Soojin is innocent they should have disassociated Soojin with gidle first because now people still see her as a member of that group and thus the group gets dragged into this whole controversy. This is all about damage control and it seems that if they are not clearing soojin faster, gidle will have image problems as a collateral damage.

Cube needs to do something huge right now like have the actress say that the person in the letter is not Soojin or victims to say Soojin didn't bully them or the court rule in Soojin favor. Cube handled this bulling scandal the worst. I don't see Soojin's career recover from this but Gidle is getting involved in this mess too. Cube needs to figure out if waiting for Soojin to be cleared or having a long hiatus is worth having her in the group.

• The biggest "issue" is the actress. At least, now that she spoke about it she's gonna be legally involved in the trial and the truth will be revealed about it too.

Cube is doing the right thing to protect the group : let the foreign line take some time with their family and keep the solo schedules for now.

• I think they'll be fine somehow.

Still see many people stand out for them even now.

And everybody kind of thinks the situation is 50/50 corrected by both sides.

Shin ae also said that she was insulted by hearing group of people that Soojin hanged out with were talking about her. Knets are wondering if they're really talking about Shin ae or there's delulu things happening. (or questioning her if she ever heard Soojin was that person who talked sh!t about her since Soojin was ostracized by those people later.)

A lot of things still need a conclusion but I don't think we'll ever get to know the truth.

That's why I think people will still give them a chance in the end, but who knows?

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• Cube needs to do something huge right now like have the actress say that the person in the letter is not Soojin or victims to say Soojin didn't bully them or the court rule in Soojin favor. Cube handled this bulling scandal the worst. I don't see Soojin's career recover from this but Gidle is getting involved in this mess too. Cube needs to figure out if waiting for Soojin to be cleared or having a long hiatus is worth having her in the group.

I don’t know but it must take time for the court to come to a ruling and with all these parties involved they will surely try to disagree if the ruling isn’t that much in their favor even if Soojin is innocent. The reaction to SSA showed that the damage control (basically trying to let it drag so long that people get enough from it) failed. It has been a long time since I saw a post gain so many upvotes and that that long into a controversy.

The worst part is that even if soojin might be revealed to innocent, no one will believe her due to cube’s paradox handling of the controversy and the bullying by the fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!