Songs you pretend your favorite groups NEVER released

• #1 Aespa - Spicy

Weak. It actually hurts my ears everytime it starts playing, I can't help but to skip it right away.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#2 NewJeans - How Sweet

I've recently listend to a YT remix of this song that promised a rearregend better version, but damn, not even like that the song got better. How Sweet is ETA's sad sister.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#3 (G)-Idle - Nxde

I just really think it' a very mid song. It sounds like Senorita's annoying younger sister.

#4 IVE - Baddie

IVE'S MINE is such an amazing album. I absolutely love every single song in it, especially Either Way. But then we have Baddie easily standing out as the weakest song in the whole album and yet gets to be the title. I definetly wasn't expecting it after Either Way and Off the Record MVs came out.

#5 BlackPink - Sour Candy

When it came out I forced myself to love it. But honestly, it's so generic. Dissapointing, truly.

The team that has done no wrong:

LESSERAFIM

2NE1

Girls Generation

9MUSES

AOA

#lesserafimnet from all my love

Edited 4 times, last by momamae ().

• Oh, and shoutout to Superlady. The song is catchy, but not my cup of tea at all. I could easily have kept going without that release. Fate is really good, but Wife takes era the trophy <3

• ohh wow i actually liked spicy >o<, but no worries i heard a lot didnt like the song. its all okay

also, i try to pretend itzy didnt release Cake. i just didnt like it. i was trying to get back into Itzy again and this just made me avoid them even more. I was disinterested ever since Lia went on hiatus, she was my bias.

ITZY “CAKE” M/V @ITZY
    ITZY “CAKE” M/V🎧 TITLE http://kko.to/eoMjL0dgJy💿 ALBUM http://ITZY.lnk.to/KILLMYDOUBT[ITZY Official]▶ https://www.youtube.com/c/ITZY▶ https://www.instagram...
    www.youtube.com

Signed by Fabiana ~

tumblr_nrxfzjthYy1tefqylo1_r1_500.gif

• ohh wow i actually liked spicy >o<, but no worries i heard a lot didnt like the song. its all okay

also, i try to pretend itzy didnt release Cake. i just didnt like it. i was trying to get back into Itzy again and this just made me avoid them even more. I was disinterested ever since Lia went on hiatus, she was my bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…pBcZQ&pp=ygUJY2FrZSBpdHp5

Oh, I see it. It's really hard to have a good time listening to Cake. The chorus is a cry for help and Yuna's vocals did bother me in this track, surprisingly.

I actually really loved their latest comeback with Born to Be and Untouchable. What'd you think?

• this shitty remix

ARMY as a fandom pretend this collab never happened

no hate to queen ON but ON Sia remix is shit

only listened to it once and never did so again

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• Oh, I see it. It's really hard to have a good time listening to Cake. The chorus is a cry for help and Yuna's vocals did bother me in this track, surprisingly.

I actually really loved their latest comeback with Born to Be and Untouchable. What'd you think?

Agreed! Usually Itzy's vocals dont bother me, but sadly Cake did.

Oh they had a comeback! I will listen to them then, do you think theyre getting popular again?

Signed by Fabiana ~

• Oh, wow. I listened the whole song and now I understand it. It makes no sense listening to it more than once, what a waste of collab this was :eyes:

• Agreed! Usually Itzy's vocals dont bother me, but sadly Cake did.

Oh they had a comeback! I will listen to them then, do you think theyre getting popular again?

I haven't listend to Algorhythm either. I'll play right now!

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever get popular again. They might have chance when Lia comeback? But I wouldn't get my hopes up. From time to time fans just decide to drop their faves out of the blue and everything becomes an excuse to hate. The hate train took the life off of them, for now :( I hope it's not definitive, but I don't think they'll bounce back.

Edit: I didn't like Algorhythm, help lol

• I haven't listend to Algorhythm either. I'll play right now!

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever get popular again. They might have chance when Lia comeback? But I wouldn't get my hopes up. From time to time fans just decide to drop their faves out of the blue and everything becomes an excuse to hate. The hate train took the life off of them, for now :( I hope it's not definitive, but I don't think they'll bounce back.

Yes lets play! Will give it a listen right now.

I dont think theyll get popular again sadly, their debut was so big and well received (okay.. some people didnt like dalla dalla for whatever reason but the performance and choero was SO GOOD) maybe, but Lia wasnt very liked for whatever reason, i always liked her doll visuals. i heard some people online say its because she was a bad dancer, she had bad vocals, was from a wealthy background etc. but that caused the poor girl to go on hiatus :(

i know right.. its like everyone drops their faves and everything about the group kind of clears away with new kpop idols debuting instead and taking the spotlight.

i truly think its 50/50 if they bounce back or not. girl crush is not popular anymore :(, maybe the girl crush concepts fits for some groups such as aespa but, they lasted for a good 4 years now and i bet theyll continue especially with the members popularity and SM's promotion.

Signed by Fabiana ~

• If you're talking about songs that were absolute flops...

La Vien Rose for Izone...so boring one of the most overrated Kpop songs ever made tbh.

Kiss and Make Up for Blackpink...another one that is tragically boring.

TT by Twice...i actively hate this song.

How could you :holding-back-tears:

I am, up to this day, still obsessed with La Vie en Rose by IZONE. It's the only song besides Rumor that I ever enjoyed released by IZONE.

Now do tell me what are your favorite songs from Twice and BP, please. You don't seem like a Heart Shaker kinda allkpop user based on the voices in my mind, I'm genuinely interested

• How could you :holding-back-tears:

I am, up to this day, still obsessed with La Vie en Rose by IZONE. It's the only song besides Rumor that I ever enjoyed released by IZONE.

Now do tell me what are your favorite songs from Twice and BP, please. You don't seem like a Heart Shaker kinda allkpop user based on the voices in my mind, I'm genuinely interested

Heartshaker is one of the three songs that makes up Twice's Holy Trinity for me sorry lol. I LOVE that song. The others are Scientist and What is Love, all are 11s out of 10 in my book.

Rumor was amazing too. Izone's best music is their cutesy B sides.

For BP, i have too many favorites to count, but Boombaya will always be their top song. Followed by in no particular order Lovesick Girls, PWF, and AIIYL.

• Dalla Dalla is easily one of the best debuts up to this day to me.

It's odd how Lia was always the most critizied member, but the comeback that estabileshed Itzy's sudden "downfall" was the first one she became absent of.

People are never really happy, they must find somenthing to hate on. Every group has weak comebacks, one group simply cannot please everybody every time, and they move on just fine. I feel like the fans really did dirty to Itzy, I honestly feel like they were thrown away like trash and it truly makes me sad. Every single member worked so hard, they are so talented and so beautifull, didn't deserve the massive hate that led them to drop so hard.

Ugh, sorry I ranted, but it's my actual thought. As a kpop fan, my heart is heavy for them.

All in all, I blame it on JYPE and the fans. I really wish for Itzy to get back on track.

Yeah, aespa dind't reach Next Level level until Supernova. So there's hope for Itzy, you must be right :holding-back-tears:

• it's my least fav TT from them...

what's yours

Well, aespa's Spicy I cannot deal with and BP's Sour Candy. I really can't stand them.

There are less popular songs of both groups in my playlist that I don't mind listening to such as BPs' The Girls, Boombaya, Yeah Yeah Yeah and aespas's Trick or Trick, Better Things and Girls.

• Well, aespa's Spicy I cannot deal with and BP's Sour Candy. I really can't stand them.

There are less popular songs of both groups in my playlist that I don't mind listening to such as BPs' The Girls, Boombaya, Yeah Yeah Yeah and aespas's Trick or Trick, Better Things and Girls.

I like Spicy and sour candy lol

different strokes for different folks

• Hard disagree on Spicy (my 2nd favorite aespa single) and Sour Candy.

For BTS, it's permission to dance. It's good when they're performing it live and I actually like the instrumental a LOT, but the studio version's autotune is too much for me to listen to.

For TXT, it's can't you see me. The chorus is so grating and they're singing in such a high key that it feels strained and unnatural.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Off the Record? yikes, that's like my favorite ive single after love dive.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

i never listen to these songs

• This a joke right? :flop:

• i love that you gave AOA a shoutout, their title tracks + discogrpahy is really solid.

But, NO for Spicy. I didn't like Spicy when it was first released BUT that song served a very important purpose in their discography. It offers diversity to their title tracks while keeping their core signature hype pop sound. It is the most aespa-core summer song we could ever ask for. And it is fun for concert too

And no - lesserafim has the boring Easy.

SNSD has the awful Lion Heart and All Night. Otherwise they have flawless title tracks

• After Like second to last? this is a crazy ranking

Nah they're cooking with that. After like is a poor song carried by a sample. Lazy and just generally not worth it.

Mine is just the entire Heat album by (G)I-DLE. What on earth was Cube thinking getting 88 rising to just give them cast offs and crappy brought songs.

Like it got them some fans in America and some radio play, but the entire thing with no member's songs/credits is very much disliked by the majority of the fandom.

• To me, Spicy vocals sound metalic (?), the vibe and the melody is just... plain and annoying. Didn't reach aespa's level to me and even if it did, the problem is the song itself, no salvation.

Out of the ones I like the least, which are Forever, Better Things and Spicy, Spicy just takes the prize. But I do recognize that it kicked the door for differente concepts whithin their element and I can say I'm even thankful to it. Spicy walked so Supernova could run lol

Easy isn't better than Smart, but I love it so much <3

Whaaaat? All Night is one of my favorite title tracks. Holiday was almost a mistake, but i still play it every now and then.

• how sweet is a good b side but a weak tt. the others songs you listed are terrible tho and i would add unforgiven too :pepe-cross: .

for ssera their last ep wasn't bad but it was very lackluster and just forgetable. the production was the major problem for the most part.

ovreall a very solid anti-bop list 👍.

but to me aespa most atrocious song will always be next level. that thing might have catchy moment but overall it's an utter abomination. top 3 worst kpop songs of all time truly :facepalm: .

for soshi i ignore their holiday song. but even forever 1 was a miss 🥲. for their older disco id say Oh and Flower Power.

also Heya chorus just ruined the whole song. ive was better of without a song like that. but baddie was atrocious tho i agree.

also the constant horn sound in eta made that song annoying and unloopable but it's still fine and pretty fun. njs just doesn’t have a bad song. but they do sometime feel unfinished or too minimalistic.

Also my other bias is RV and man they have many many misses ;( . My list lol:

1. Birthday

2. Umpah umpah

3. Chill kill

4. Queendom

5. One of these nights (good b side)

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!