Among these two future options for newjeans, which one do you choose

• Which one do you think is better approach for newjeans future? 30

The result is only visible to the participants.

Option 1: mhj gets kicked out, hybe takes newjeans under their direct control, newjeans members continue staying with hybe despite the hostile and toxic work environment (considering their parents have openly spoken in support of min heejin it would only get worse), their upcoming full album with mhj and world tour is trashed , they get "long vacation" and hybe finds them a "grammy nominated producer" in 1.5 years.

Option 2: mhj gets kicked out, newjeans members file for an injunction and break their contracts with hybe, mhj sets up some new company with help of new investors, newjeans members join min heejin over there, meanwhile lawsuits and court wars for newjeans' ip copyrights and all that stuff keep on raging between mhj and hybe, since mhj will be getting fired with her whole team and because of all the connections she has in the industry, newjeans members possibly mange to get a new start within a year and maybe even release the full album that mhj is working on. This is a much much more risky approach and there's high possibility of things going wrong.

• Option 2 is assuming that HYBE does not do everything in their literal power to blacklist MHJ and New Jeans.

If companies had to choose between angering HYBE vs. MHJ, I think we know who they'd choose.

I think the ideal situation would be for them to stay with MHJ, but I don't see how that's going to happen.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Option 2. Let MHJ take them out and have them wait out whatever fate MHJ can offer them. If they can't keep their name then start over and work from the ground up like she should have done from the start. It would be better than having New Jeans stans and their parents complaining about everything if they still stayed with HYBE.

• By the way things are going; option 1 seems to be the future. Shelving NJ and letting ILLIT get their foothold into the market. After 2 years, they redebut NJ with whoever left that wanted to 'redebut'. Which is a strange way to sabotage your own group. But MHJ is definitely getting fired. Unless they renegotiate with the member and shorten the hiatus.

Option 2 is riskier because they can be blacklisted. There's no way some fired execs and 5 kids are going to beat a billion dollar corporation.

It's a shame because NJs too young and the potential of talent is huge.

---======--

• Nothing

An ideal scenario would be hybe letting them and their staff go without lawsuits. Both parties made up and go on their own paths with MHJ stop accusing other groups of plagiarism and hybe dropping lawsuits and other accusations and also giving her shares worth of money and probably money from Ador's profit earning too and stop this ego war.

In reality it will get more and more ugly in future, so we can just watch this shit show.

• An ideal scenario would be hybe letting them and their staff go without lawsuits. Both parties made up and go on their own paths with MHJ stop accusing other groups of plagiarism and hybe dropping lawsuits and other accusations and also giving her shares worth of money and probably money from Ador's profit earning too and stop this ego war.

just reading this made me feel like im in heaven

• Option 2. I prefer if MHJ and Newjeans stick together. I can't imagine NJ without MHJ creative direction, and I don't want to imagine it either. No shade to the 5 members because they're all great and I'm sure could succeed in any group, but they aren't alone what makes NJ special, it's them + the music + the aesthetic + etc.

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

• Option 1, because as far as I remember the hostile work environment they need to endure is Bang Hyun Suk not saying hello to them in an elevator

So just give no fucks about BHS pettiness and keep earning millions under hybe

It was not a just one time incident :pepefacepalm: , he has been treating newjeans like outcasts ever since they debut.

bang was also exposed mocking and belittling newjeans' in the leaked chats after their billboard achivement, also bang never ever congratulated newjeans' members for their debut, not even once. These type of micro aggression against innocent kids do add up to a lot over time.

also hybe had tried destroy newjeans' reputation by portraying newjeans' and their parents as 5050 by calling this a fiftyfifty 2.0 incident in their mediaplay articles.

Hybe also recently tried to spread fake plagiarism accusations about newjeans' new song to get back on mhj's plagiarism accusations... The list goes on

It does seems like a very toxic and hostile work environment to me

• HYBE is actively trying to appropriate their whole concept for Illit while also trying to throw dirt on their comeback and talking about shelving them for a year and a half so that Illit can essentially completely take their spot and their concept lol.

Yet, people find it weird that there is no trust in HYBE to properly promote them once MHJ leaves. :pepe-joy:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Do you really think there's a possibility of mediation at this stage?

Yes. Always. If you look back at the history of corporate in fighting within industry giants, mediation has happened once the powers that be realize how much they're cannabalizing themselves. If Hybe and ADOR reached agreements behind the scenes to alleviate the concerns of both aggrieved parties, assurances of not interfering with NJ promotions, and assurances that MHJ will never seek ADOR's independence from Hybe, it can be fixed in a day with a joint press conference, even if they still hate each other behind closed doors.

I would have this remedied by the end of the week if I was calling the shots.

Then I'd film a reality show later this year featuring all the involved girl groups, fromis_9 included, to squash all the awkwardness between the groups and tension between their respective fans.

• Hi,

Option 4 - The tin foil hat red button nuke.

- NJ gets in touch with Pharrell who calls Kendrick and with a feature from Taylor Swift (who isn't pleased with UMG's handling of the TikTok situation and Scooter's involvement with ANYTHING) drop a diss track against Hitman and Park JiWon.

- International fans join the Korean fans in support of NJ after the song debuts at #1 in all charts.

- Lucian Grainge is aggravated even more (after dealing with the Diddy lawsuit, the Drake/Kendrick beef and the fact that UMG shareholders are fighting his $149M bonus) and calls in BSH and Scooter to his office.

- Hybe shares tank, BSH and Park Ji Won are fired due to incompetence.

- My dude Namjoon gets named CEO at Hybe and cleans house, keeping only the cool people and lets MHJ continue with NJ and Ador.

- LSSF continues to get support thanks to the genius of my dude Namjoon (yeah, he's that guy).

- BELIFT gets a proper creative makeover so that Enhypen and ILLIT can finally be free from those asshats that run BELIFT.

- Jennie visits NY, runs into me at the local Trader Joe's and we take a selfie together.

-knysom

• Option 1 - Remaining as NewJeans with their fellow members holds greater significance. Why bother with Min Hee-jin’s re-debut in a new company? The 5th gen is already here, and the industry keeps evolving. Ultimately, Hybe remains a dominant brand, making it best for NewJeans to stay put. Also, the amount of privileges under Hybe they will lose is enormous, especially.

We know how cases like these ends up usually, and some just don't make smart decisions, will it be the same case here, stay tuned.

#Onlyspeakfacts

:boredr: :siptear:

Edited 2 times, last by Wateris ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!