[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON THE SHOW TODAY

• [theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON THE SHOW TODAY

AVvXsEhMqGYBpfMrUpmkTbw8LfrMP2dhdSgZTYmjIMDKfCq-RN1mk-aW8YZTgEM5U8dBa5VQ8WKKtM5i-ovFY8caTx3d8a7askgAFkYi72s9PlNWU6XWmIB50aez6UGRQLNAhilL-0RVS3qZ5IV1eZFyHkccpcr9Bxm4JMPgIgi_vEAdk4xmiTW8aMZgLRTxIziX=s16000

"Kids, stop eating the CD"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. They're not even dancing and they're singing still yet...?

2. Aigo what is happening

3. Aside from one person, it's a mess.. The song isn't even about voice technique or anything, all they had to do is pull off their parts

4. Is the tweet for real?

5. Hybe-yah...

6. I don't think they even took a bite of that CD..

7. Minju is good but the rest...

8. Even the Koreans suck

9. Uh...hu

10. I wonder what the fans are thinking ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON THE SHOW TODAY
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Edited once, last by 0ppar ().

• Another proof that talent is not important, the only thing that matters is how rich the company you are in is. The more popular, the more mediocre.

• Because Hybe knows that hybe fans are still supporting their groups no matter how untalented their groups are.

it's not only certain company stans, it's the entire industry. the most vocally talented members in kpop groups are very, very rarely the most successful, unless they've also got popular "visuals" to pull in fans and admirers. people "choose" their bias usually by selecting who's the prettiest or most attractive to them, and have no remorse in trashing idols they consider "visual holes"; there are "visual polls" where people pit idols' looks together to pick a champion and pick apart the rest of the idols' visuals all the time, and you mostly see people praise idols' looks before anything else, least of all talents, on social media. you'd be a fool to ignore all that and not exploit people's vapid attachment to celebrities' looks and attractiveness if you're a profit-seeking company not intent on producing world class singers. it's all business baby; this is just a result of the market's consumers reacting to its supply that's been a long time coming

• They are Kpop Idols

How often do they need Good Stable Live Vocals?

Singing Ballads at Concerts and these Encores is pretty much it

Makes little difference Financially, I mean it is not like any of their Fans are going to abandon them over this, all the negative comments are going to be from Non Fans

If anything it will galvanize their Fandom to support them even more Fanatically now viewing their favorite Idols as being the Victims of attacks from "Trolls and Haters" you've all seen this Story play out before.

I mean it didn't hurt any of the Groups (Ive, LeSserafim, BlackPink etc. etc.) who were accused of this kind of thing in the past, why would it hurt this Group?

• Because Hybe knows that hybe fans are still supporting their groups no matter how untalented their groups are.

Hybe has an extremely amazing creative team. There’s just no two ways about it.

Their groups’ success is the perfect example of how a good creative vision will lead to success. They debut completely generic idols with no particularly stand out talent or personality because that elevates their own brand and makes the company the most prominent thing about their groups.

I don’t see it as “untalented” idols becoming successful but rather extremely talented creative heads seeing success deservingly.

SM wishes it could have even half the talent and vision that HYBE does.

Anyway it comes down to what you like about music. I have no problem appreciating the creative effort it takes to release a good kpop song. I don’t even watch idols perform live so yeah actually it’s not really important in kpop for me. Even if I do watch kpop live I enjoy the glitz and the glam and the stages.

• How can people stand to listen to hyhe groups??

Honestly it’s much easier. For example YG and SM literally released the worst music known the man kind in the past few years and still see some success. And have fans.

It’s easier to accept that fun listenable music carefully curated by a company is popular than utter garbage other companies have churned out these past few years.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The entire encore is overall decent. Minju is still so stable. Yunah did better than in the first encore in which they were all sobbing a bit and emotional. She did a good job too. Wonhee's performance was sometimes nice and sometimes shaky but she is already showing signs of improvement.

Iroha and Moka need help with their vocals.

• I followed BP till debut. Since when did BP had an encore controversy?? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• It sounded meh but not as tragic as people making it out

External Content www.youtube.com

• I followed BP till debut. Since when did BP had an encore controversy?? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

They barely have encores and we’ve been over this many times BP have been dragged for their vocals plenty of times. They have always been average at best. Don’t re write history 😭

BP have always fallen under the mediocre vocal category. YG in general always was. HYBE just one up’d YG and have released groups with similarly bad vocals but with more frequent comebacks. Like are we going to forget how often jisoo got called talentless or Lisa was dragged for only dancing?

Never forget the age old battles of “YG can’t sing” / “SM can’t rap”

• it's partially because of these mediocre to non existant vocals that their music sounds so mediocre as well.

a voice truly elevates a song, good melodies are not enough, good voices need to carry them and give them flesh, make them come to life.

all this autotune they're forced to use due to their mediocre vocals or whatever other reason really takes a toll on hybe/bangs's music and makes them all sound like souless robotic ai's.

no flavor, no feeling, no impact whatsoever. maybe they should just debut ai's at this point. they've got the money for :facepalm: .

• They barely have encores and we’ve been over this many times BP have been dragged for their vocals plenty of times. They have always been average at best. Don’t re write history 😭

BP have always fallen under the mediocre vocal category. YG in general always was. HYBE just one up’d YG and have released groups with similarly bad vocals but with more frequent comebacks. Like are we going to forget how often jisoo got called talentless or Lisa was dragged for only dancing?

Never forget the age old battles of “YG can’t sing” / “SM can’t rap”

Come on now. They don't belt that high but they were stable and good singers. They're nothing compared to the groups mentioned by that user. I give you the jennie lazy issue but they weren't attack for their vocals by knetz most especially on encore. They weren't even hunted like how Twice, Jimin, IVE, LSF was talked about on a larger scale :cursing: :cursing:

The jisoo talentless came from her dancing, don't make things up. It was made by antis :cursing:

Feel free to show receipts how knetz criticized their vocals :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Btw, let's not make this about them, I was just simply asking when was it cuz I don't remember at all :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Come on now. They don't belt that high but they were stable and good singers. They're nothing compared to the groups mentioned by that user. I give you the jennie lazy issue but they weren't attack for their vocals by knetz most especially on encore. They weren't even hunted like how Twice, Jimin, IVE, LSF was talked about on a larger scale :cursing: :cursing:

The jisoo talentless came from her dancing, don't make things up. It was made by antis :cursing:

Feel free to show receipts how knetz criticized their vocals :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Btw, let's not make this about them, I was just simply asking when was it cuz I don't remember at all :cursing:

When she released Flower, everyone was saying she cant sing

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

When i said "this Kind of Thing" I was talking more broadly about criticism's of Idols performances, not just Encores specifically, perhaps I could have been more clear

In BlackPink's case the one that came to Mind was the Big Deal made about Jennie's supposed lackluster effort in performances, there were allot of negative comments on Social media, even here on AllKpop If you need I could probably do some digging and Link them if you never heard of this before

Anyways as it pertains to the Point I was making in my previous Post

There were no Fans of Jennie who stopped supporting her because of these Non Fan Criticism's, if anything it galvanized Jennie's Fans to be more defensive and protective of their Favorite Idol because that is what Fans do, and it is exactly what ILLIT fans will do here

• Again, WHY is this becoming a Hybe thing? NewJeans is not so subtly catching strays again for no reason, and they have exactly zero bad encore stages and several where they sound just like the track. They've also already had the ultimate test of their vocals at Lollapalooza, where they performed the first half of their set with hand mics and minimal choreo, just to focus on vocals.

If you want to target and bully ILLIT like typical K-Pop stans, as if groups from other big companies haven't had shitty vocalists, then be my guest, but stop dragging NewJeans into this mess.

Do they have the most vocally demanding songs? No, nor do they need to for the songs to be good, and they sign their songs well.

Tch

• Oh okay I thought you're specifically talking about their vocals. Yeah, I know about the Jennie issue. I was active here in akp when that happened. Good thing you made it clear. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Why did you stop following them when they debuted? :/

Come on now. They don't belt that high but they were stable and good singers. They're nothing compared to the groups mentioned by that user. I give you the jennie lazy issue but they weren't attack for their vocals by knetz most especially on encore. They weren't even hunted like how Twice, Jimin, IVE, LSF was talked about on a larger scale :cursing: :cursing:

Stable and good singers? In Blackpink? I'm assuming this is a joke, but where's the punchline? ?(

• i think since so many hybe artist have bad or mediocre vocals so bad rep, it could also reflect badly on NJ and some people can put them in the same basket but not specifically.

Ador's casting standarts are definitly different. They're not looking for great vocalists but they definitly care about vocal color and basic vocal abilities. And all rounders. They're probably looking more for IU type of vocals rather than Ailee.

And many people at last those who like or follow NJ know that they have lovely vocals, and one main reason why they music is so addictive is also their voices. So i guess when people talk about hybe music, they're not necessarily talking about Ador or some other exeptions.

But the Jimin, Ssera and now Illit encore's for some can equal = hybe music :wellr: .

At last when I talk about Hybe music, it's more specifically Hybe/Bang since all these people who got in encore controversies are produced by him.

• Stable and good singers? In Blackpink? I'm assuming this is a joke, but where's the punchline? ?(

Well here is their first encore, I think all are pretty solid here except Jennie who is balling her eyes out so it can be forgiven

starts like 40 sec in

External Content www.youtube.com

• Nobody even mentions NewJeans, stop throwing them in this😭

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• This thread contains 92 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!