im sorry but tomorrow will be the end of ILLIT ! say no more to kindergarden anthem, we are bored !!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

sorry ILLIT u guys have a nice 5 seconds but please move aside and give a space for the real 5th gen leader and the one who opened the door for you guys kiddos, presenting you Kiss Of Life ! we are TIRED with kids y2k music its time for some REAL MUSIC. The teaser giving gta, bratz, britney spears and 2nd gen especially, holy sheesh mother about to eat!! i can already see SISTAR spirit !!

Reminder everyone to tune for KOF comeback tomorrow, 6pm kst

• External Content youtu.be

External Content x.com

sorry ILLIT u guys have a nice 5 seconds but please move aside and give a space for the real 5th gen leader and the one who opened the door for you guys kiddos, presenting you Kiss Of Life ! we are TIRED with kids y2k music its time for some REAL MUSIC. The teaser giving gta, bratz, britney spears and 2nd gen especially, holy sheesh mother about to eat!! i can already see SISTAR spirit !!

Reminder everyone to tune for KOF comeback tomorrow, 6pm kst

I see you have taste. These words should be written on the stone. Anticipate KISS OF LIFE's comeback!

P.S. The short name is KIOF

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• I like KOL, but is it necessary to shade Illit? Illit's music is currently ranked in the top 15 on Spotify Global. Fans of kpop can listen to girl crush without restriction, and Illit will not be stopping you whatsoever.

:emotionalpepe:

• I like KOL, but is it necessary to shade Illit? Illit's music is currently ranked in the top 15 on Spotify Global. Fans of kpop can listen to girl crush without restriction, and Illit will not be stopping you whatsoever.

:emotionalpepe:

HYBE is really annoying with its "we will pay for all" strategy. HYBE has toxic way of promotion which is blocking other groups

• Are you talking about KIOF? There's nothing provocative about them. They're adult girls who don't force sexy and cool like many other underage groups. I mean their companies, not the girls.

Their dances and now this teaser screams provocative.

Same for groups like (G)-IDLE, Mamamoo etc.

Their fans will always go like "Those are real women" "Mother" "They bring back real K-Pop". And then they slander GG stans who prefer milder and cuter concepts. Being cute doesn't mean you aren't a real woman imo. And showing off your body doesn't mean that you're better than others

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• this is such a weird thing to say. ILLIT is a perfectly good group with a dreamy and sweet concept. one of KIOF JUST turned 18.. theyre not any more "women" than ILLIT. ILLIT has more adult members than minors... yall just hate fun

• Their dances and now this teaser screams provocative.

Same for groups like (G)-IDLE, Mamamoo etc.

Their fans will always go like "Those are real women" "Mother" "They bring back real K-Pop". And then they slander GG stans who prefer milder and cuter concepts.

1st: I NEVER slander anyone who likes the cutesy concept, I loved it too, when I was a teen, that's why I loved SNSD for example.

2nd: The groups you mentioned, especially Mamamoo, NEVER did anything provocative. They don't do the sexy concept because it's provocative, they're just sexy, simple as that. I don't know how many Mamamoo performances did you saw, but that's not all they did. They did cutesy style too on "Immortal Songs 2", you can see it was forced, because all of them hated it. 🤣 Their "Uhm Oh Ah Yeah" MV is a cutesy parody, because people said they're not cute! They did so many concepts, I can't even count, please do some research. The same goes for G-Idle! Both groups are concept Queens.

MMM's most provocative concept was HIP, probably, and that was a message to the haters and the disgusting, outdated Kpop industry. That was provocative for a good reason, and changed the whole Kpop industry.

If you think, supporting women rights, the LGBTQ community or everyone who's different and try to teach everyone that they shouldn't care about beauty standards, and everyone can be "hip" doesn't matter what they wear or how they look is provocative, then, you're literally doing the same thing you don't like about others.

Being cute doesn't mean you aren't a real woman imo. And showing off your body doesn't mean that you're better than others

They're not real women, because they're little girls! That's the difference. G-Idle, Mamamoo or KIOF members are grown women! How many times did we see underage girls in revealing clothes? Many times! Their companies force them to act cool and sexy, that's why some people say it's weird and bad. In the case of Mamamoo, G-Idle or KIOF is not forced, it's natural.

• I doubt KOL will outchart ILLIJeans, but hopefully they can break into the top 100 on Melon.

• And "kindergarten anthem" is a perfect descriptor for Illit's debut. Personally, 16yr olds who act like toddlers make me as uncomfortable as the kids who act like they're grown. Wonhee staph it X/

• this is such a weird thing to say. ILLIT is a perfectly good group with a dreamy and sweet concept. one of KIOF JUST turned 18.. theyre not any more "women" than ILLIT. ILLIT has more adult members than minors... yall just hate fun

KIOF Haneul was born on May 25, 2005. KIOF debuted on July 5, 2023. So Haneul was 18 already.

ILLIT has two 16 y.o. members. It means they will be minors' group during the next 2 years.

Checkmate

• So many new accounts shading ILLIT i see. you can do it on your main accounts though, why being cowards? ^^

I'll never get this. Imagine being such a a gutless coward that you have to create a second anonymous account to hide the opinions of your "real" anonymous account :pepe-joy:

Meanwhile I want my name printed and in big font on every problematic opinion I have.

This hate is fit for kindergarten. That's for sure

• So many new accounts shading ILLIT i see. you can do it on your main accounts though, why being cowards? ^^

I'm guessing I'm one of the ppl you're referring too, but this account is neither new nor an alt. From what I can tell, AKP forums are dead and consist of the same 20-30 people chatting back and forth. I'm just one of the many people who checks in occasionally but doesn't care to engage much beyond lurker status.

I wouldn't make alts for the sake of sharing my opinions some kpop forum. Nothing said here is of any consequence

• I'm guessing I'm one of the ppl you're referring too, but this account is neither new nor an alt. From what I can tell, AKP forums are dead and consist of the same 20-30 people chatting back and forth. I'm just one of the many people who checks in occasionally but doesn't care to engage much beyond lurker status.

I wouldn't make alts for the sake of sharing my opinions some kpop forum. Nothing said here is of any consequence

about 16-19 people actually

• about 16-19 people actually

We are an elite of kpop fandom, think tanks of fanboying and fangirling, masters of the Art of Fanwar, lonely kpop samurais ready to clash our swords in the name of our faves

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!