multistans, can you relate to this?

• Thankfully, I don't stan that many groups, so my mind can retain their names.

Edit ~ Although, I am stanning some new ones in the coming months. So I should also write a list.......

Edited 2 times, last by JesseAlex ().

• don't put all your eggs in the kpop basket

btw I've been meaning to ask you how do you discover new groups?

well that's why i ventured into cpop, jpop, etc

well for jpop it came up on spotify and i got into jo1 and from there discovered owv and one n'only and nissy.

then some cpop 'cause of recommendations.

my newly found 2nd ults who aren't kpop i found because someone here was talking about an unfortunate accident during their concert i read about them, decided to look up their music...then i discovered 3 of the members starred in a drama, so i watched the drama LOVED the drama...and i'm hooked....i absolutely love MIRROR.

Infinite > Mirror > everyone else

In short i sometimes let my playlist i'm listening to run out and then spotify starts playing random music and often times i discover groups that way. I discovered some new jpop groups xy and super dragon because they did the taemin guilty challenge and they caught my attention and i'm like who's this lemme check em out lol

• is it only the music though?

have you ever liked a group for any other reason?

like I've probably mentioned this to you previously that I can listen to any groups BG/GG/soloists etc but for a group to be my fav it is most lilkely due to the members personalities and group cohesion

• is it only the music though?

have you ever liked a group for any other reason?

like I've probably mentioned this to you previously that I can listen to any groups BG/GG/soloists etc but for a group to be my fav it is most lilkely due to the members personalities and group cohesion

Well it's mostly the music that I get into them for.

But with Mirror I liked their music and then I watched that drama, the acting was so good, I laughed, I smiled, i cried. It was just so good, and It made me literally go and try to find whatever dramas on dvd i could. So Mirror's personalities, their solo work, their overall music made me like them. Damn good actors.

But mostly when I get into new groups it's because i like the music if it's recommended.

HOWEVER

I shoulda mentioned earlier, that there's a few new groups where I already know the members, whether it's from like a competition show, or a prior group. So I already go and check them out if they re-debut. Such as Daychild. Or in the case of Nomad, I happened to see their concept photos and I was like oh who's this, so i go and i looked at all their pre-debut work, the fact that the leader produces, composes, writes, etc. and they are basically hands on with all their work made me check them out. Then they debuted, and I personally find their entire album versatile. There's a bit of everything in it.

With One Pact, I already knew of Jay Chang, he's HUGELY popular from boys planet, going solo and being in the same company as M.O.N.T as someone who LOVES M.O.N.T i already knew of him as a trainee, another member in One pact came from Black Level, Tag from Ciipher, I loved Siwoo from Black Level so that helped me to get into them as well. One Pact is one of my faves.

There's not many variety shows that I watch out there, but i feel like the music draws me in first then I get to know the group. If the music keeps my attention. An example of a group i don't stan but i kinda keep tabs on is Golden Child. I don't like their music at all aside from a couple songs. But I follow them as support because their leader is the brother of Sungyeol from Infinite. Infinite are my overall Ults, so I, of course, wanna try to support his brother. Plus he cute. lol

I was drawn to Xodiac by watching one of the leaders (Lex) doing a video of him dancing, plus their pre-debut english track, their synchronization, their vocals, the rapping, the members got me into them. I love Xodiac.

• interesting

have you ever stanned a group but not liked their music? lol

• interesting

have you ever stanned a group but not liked their music? lol

Umm that would probably be weird. As I said there's a few groups who's music i like but i don't stan. Or like in the case of Poor Golden Child, I only check them out 'cause of Daeyeol, Infinite Sungyeol's brother. and Y but Y is enlisted right now.

I think it's impossible to stan a group if you don't like their music lol. There's groups i listen to not on my list that i don't stan, like ab6ix and astro.

I don't stan TXT though the moa's keep trying. I said fine the other day just to appease them lol

• I only stan 2.5 groups so I'm not sure I count. The .5 is because I'm a flop MOA. My attention and emotional capacity won't let me hard-core stan more than two groups and that's BTS and &TEAM. However, I buy and stream every TXT release and I love their music and the members.

• If I stan, I have an album.

I stan IU, BIBI, NJ

I formerly stanned TXT, ITZY

I have/had albums from all of these artists. I also have high streams for their music and keep up with them if I do stan.

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!