Kingdom Preview - EP 1 TEASER + Top 3 Viewed Stages (ALL ENG SUBTITLES ADDED)

• UPDATE: EPISODE 1 TEASER

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"For some slightly more context—they're specifically viewing their three most-viewed performances on the Mnet YouTube channel. These were the 3rd place ones."

ATEEZ - Say My Name

2019.01.17 M Countdown

BTOB - Only One For Me

2018.06.21 M Countdown

Stray Kids - Miroh

2019.03.28 M Countdown

SF9 - Fanfare

2016.10.06 M Countdown

The Boyz - Reveal + Checkmate

2020 MAMA

iKON - Dumb & Dumber

2016.01.14 M Countdown

PART 2 HERE

PART 3 HERE

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Edited 8 times, last by CITY ().

• Yes, i just saw it! :D

And a lot of those are my favorite stages!

The Boyz Mama was iconic!

Say my Name is my Favorite Ateez song and i probably watched that video many times haha

I also love Only one for me, also watched it many times, no wonder it has a lot of views :D

• If it's just these videos for the first round, I think The Boyz will win for sure.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• If it's just these videos for the first round, I think The Boyz will win for sure.

Yeah, MAMA is quite a strong one.

(i also hope Mnet adds subtitles here, but i feel like they won't :/, since i remember in RTK when they did such things, there were no subs)

• Yeah, MAMA is quite a strong one.

(i also hope Mnet adds subtitles here, but i feel like they won't :/, since i remember in RTK when they did such things, there were no subs)

They added subtitles to one of the previous videos, it just came late. So I think it will eventually. I'll post an update if they do.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• They added subtitles to one of the previous videos, it just came late. So I think it will eventually. I'll post an update if they do.

Oh they did? I have't even check it out, since i lost hope haha

Yeah, it can be that they will be putting subs for Kingdom videos more regularly, since it will probably have much more international viewers!

Let's hope so :D

• Oh they did? I have't even check it out, since i lost hope haha

Yeah, it can be that they will be putting subs for Kingdom videos more regularly, since it will probably have much more international viewers!

Let's hope so :D

Yeah, I think it only took a couple days actually. It wasn't even a week. It would be dumb of them to open voting up internationally and not provide subtitles. It would've been nice if they did it from the get go though.

If you wanna rewatch any of them

Kingdom Playlist

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• i feel bad for whichever group has to cover say my name, it has ateez written all over it

everytime i hear say my name all i can think abt is this video of atinys singing along like their lives depend on it

• Yeah, I think it only took a couple days actually. It wasn't even a week. It would be dumb of them to open voting up internationally and not provide subtitles. It would've been nice if they did it from the get go though.

If you wanna rewatch any of them

Kingdom Playlist

That's really useful, thank you!

I'll rewatch them!

• I wanna what they're saying, are they going to watch every groups' top 3 perfs? Bcoz here they are only watching their own

They usually add the subtitles after a couple days.

Just going by one of the first quotes I saw previously, they said all the groups were picking their top 3. But I just found another person saying they're doing a self-evaluation.

"For some slightly more context—they're specifically viewing their three most-viewed performances on the Mnet YouTube channel. These were the 3rd place ones."

So I think one of the previous commenters just worded it a bit inaccurately. I think they might not actually be viewing each other's or choosing anything. I can't confidently say for sure though until they put up subtitles ?(

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Yup, that's what I thought too but got confused with that comment . We'll know soon I guess.

• Yeah, I hate that we have to rely on other people's descriptions until we get subtitles, bc they can often be misleading/lost in translation ;(

When I checked this thread, I went to twitter to see if anyone is talking about it and surprisingly couldn't find anything, looks like not much fans know about this video yet

• When I checked this thread, I went to twitter to see if anyone is talking about it and surprisingly couldn't find anything, looks like not much fans know about this video yet

Yeah I could only find very few people talking about it for some reason. I only happened to see it because I wanted to see if I missed any Kingdom updates.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• CITY

Changed the title of the thread from “Kingdom Preview - Top 3 Viewed Stages” to “Kingdom Preview - Top 3 Viewed Stages (UPDATED - PART 2 + SUBTITLES)”.
  • The first video (part 1) has English subtitles up now. Just a clarification in case anyone missed it, these are just a self-evaluation of their 3 most watched Mnet performances.

Part 2 was released today. Subtitles are already up for this one.

ATEEZ - Wonderland

2019.10.10 M Countdown

BTOB -

2017.10.19 M Countdown

Stray Kids - Victory Song

2020 MAMA

SF9 - Mama Mia

2018.03.01 M Countdown

The Boyz - Checkmate

2020.06.18 Road to Kingdom

iKON - Apology

2016.01.21 M Countdown

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Thank you for updating about the subs!

I first thought those were self-evaluations, but then i didn't know anymore based on comments :D

I also saw the new video is out, but haven't watched it yet (i'll try to when i can)! I think they filmed this all last friday haha (someone shared a selfie with those clothes on friday haha).

• Thank you for updating about the subs!

I first thought those were self-evaluations, but then i didn't know anymore based on comments :D

I also saw the new video is out, but haven't watched it yet (i'll try to when i can)! I think they filmed this all last friday haha (someone shared a selfie with those clothes on friday haha).

Yeah, one of the explanations before we got subtitles was a little misleading. One of the downsides of not having subtitles. It's good that the second one already had subtitles at upload though. I'm assuming we're going to get the #1 stage tomorrow.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Yeah, one of the explanations before we got subtitles was a little misleading. One of the downsides of not having subtitles. It's good that the second one already had subtitles at upload though. I'm assuming we're going to get the #1 stage tomorrow.

Mnet figuring out that there are a lot of international fans watching and they have to be quick with subs :D

• CITY

Changed the title of the thread from “Kingdom Preview - Top 3 Viewed Stages (UPDATED - PART 2 + SUBTITLES)” to “Kingdom Preview - Top 3 Viewed Stages (UPDATED - PART 3)”.
  • PART 3, no subtitles this time. Maybe later today or tomorrow if we're lucky ;(

ATEEZ - Wonderland

2019.10.31 M Countdown

BTOB -

2016.011.10 M Countdown

Stray Kids

2020.06.18 M Countdown

SF9

Good Guy

2020.01.09 M Countdown

The Boyz - Reveal

iKON - Apology/Anthem/Rhythm Ta

2015 MAMA

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• PART 3, no subtitles this time. Maybe later today or tomorrow if we're lucky ;(

I find it funny how hard they're trying to not show Hanbin, Hyunjin etc. Judging from the groups' perfs here, TBZ has a clear advantage since their perfs all looked grand and legendary type.

Also, I'm not seeing Rowoon here, is he not participating?

• I find it funny how hard they're trying to not show Hanbin, Hyunjin etc.

Judging from the groups' perfs here, TBZ has a clear advantage since their perfs all looked grand and legendary type.

I agree. I none of them were M Countown comeback stages. All RTK/Kingdom-related so they had the budget.

2x

I don't think there's going to be any sort of judging tho, so I don't think it'll be a factor in the competition.

Also, I'm not seeing Rowoon here, is he not participating?

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing he's recovering from an injury. iirc, most groups are missing at least one member.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I agree. I none of them were M Countown comeback stages. All RTK/Kingdom-related so they had the budget.

2x

I don't think there's going to be any sort of judging tho, so I don't think it'll be a factor in the competition.

Yeah, i don't think those stages have any role in the competition, i think it's just self-evaluating and Mnet making more content (and maybe try to get more views haha) while we're waiting for Kingdom to start airing.

• I agree. I none of them were M Countown comeback stages. All RTK/Kingdom-related so they had the budget.

2x

Yup, but I meant that they have the experience to pull off such stages more easily than others.

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing he's recovering from an injury. iirc, most groups are missing at least one member.

Oh, that sucks for them, Rowoon is a visual and one of their most recognized member

• CITY

Changed the title of the thread from “Kingdom Preview - Top 3 Viewed Stages (UPDATED - PART 3)” to “Kingdom Preview - EP 1 TEASER + Top 3 Viewed Stages (ALL ENG SUBTITLES ADDED)”.
  • last video has subtitles now

+

EPISODE 1 TEASER UPLOADED

Bang Chan at the end though :cryingr:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• This has too many favs of mine, can't wait for the perfs to start.

I'm so excited to see everyone. I can't believe it's starting in a week

:pepe-hype:

Also I figured out why your username was changing back. It was because the tags get converted to code after you post it and it includes a user number. I replaced your username but not the user number.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I'm so excited to see everyone. I can't believe it's starting in a week

:pepe-hype:

Also I figured out why your username was changing back. It was because the tags get converted to code after you post it and it includes a user number. I replaced your username but not the user number.

Oh okay, cool :oks:

Btw, the perfs in the teaser, are they the ones that you guys already watched few weeks ago?

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!