SNSD or Twice?

• SNSD or Twice? Who do you stan more? 92

1. SNSD (46) 50%
    2. Twice (46) 50%

No context here other than which group you prefer. Anonymous poll as well.

I'm just collecting data :pepe-notes:

• I will pick SNSD. Just because i like more groups were the members betray one member who only wants to make something for herself.

Do you ever own company, kiddo? I don't think so. Do you ever had a contract with a company? Doesn't look like it, because you think Music Industry or any kind of industry is like a kindergarten where you can do whatever you want. If you don't know shit, stop talking nonsense. Jessica was an idiot, used SNSD to make her company more successful, SME and even the girls asked her MANY TIMES to not break their contracts, but she didn't care. Wrote whole book about it, sold it and still acting like a victim, while she's on vacation, her company going bankrupt will be sued by her own people because she can't pay them.

You know there are contracts in this industry, you can't just start your own company using the fame of your group and the agency. She wanted to use her own fashion line, but she signed the deal with SME and other companies. That's why they kicked her out.

Do some research before talk! Wonder what would you do as a company owner in a case like this. Would you let her do whatever she wants, promote her company and just don't care about your other clients who invested a lot of money into the group and other stuff.

• Why is this even a question? SNSD's debut song alone is more Legendary than anything TWICE did. No offense to them, but still. Girls' Generation is still the Nation's Girl Group after more than 17 years.

Oh, I just realized why did you open this thread.

solar-bipolar.gif

Not only twice surpassed and broke every record snsd fans cried were legendary and unbreakable but just twice being 100 times more successful and iconic than mamamoo would ever be is enough for me, mamamoo disbanding on 2020 and each of their solos being flop is just the cherry at the top

• If you don't know shit, stop talking nonsense. Jessica was an idiot, used SNSD to make her company more successful, SME and even the girls asked her MANY TIMES to not break their contracts, but she didn't care.

Even Jessica can write better fiction than this bffr

BLACKPINK☘︎JESSICA☘︎NEWJEANS☘︎SEJEONG☘︎THE ROSE☘︎TWICE☘︎YERIN BAEK☘︎YUKIKA

47884d995b21786891bbe8c89d889d7abbd157e5.webp

Dont you know how sweet it tastes now that Im without you

• Not only twice surpassed and broke every record snsd fans cried were legendary and unbreakable but just twice being 100 times more successful and iconic than mamamoo would ever be is enough for me, mamamoo disbanding on 2020 and each of their solos being flop is just the cherry at the top

WOW, this is like the first time when everything you said is utter garbage and nonsense, and not even remotely true.

For the record, SNSD was HUGE way before social media, tiktok, Spotify and other stupid platforms even existed. Let's not compare TWICE with SNSD, it's like comparing a Ferrari with a bicycle.

Again, you can't make an argument without trashing Mamamoo. The low IQ showing again, and your ignorance and laziness.

Mamamoo still holds records that no other group came close to. As for their solo careers, Hwasa is one of the most successful soloists, and Solar still the ONLY soloists with the fastest Music Show win.

If you want to be a troll, at least do some research, your idiot kid. TWICE wouldn't survive a single day at RBW. You tried hard, but you failed, especially when you mentioned that Mamamoo disbanded in 2020 when they literally released 3 albums since 2020.🤣

Look at TWICE's discography, honey. 70% of their albums are remixes and English or Japanese version. Like I said many times, you can keep the success and overhype, I'm okay with TALENT. Twice will fade away soon, just like most overhyped groups, but Mamamoo will be still considered as Legends and the best vocal group.

• Even Jessica can write better fiction than this bffr

That's the truth. You can read it too if you're not lazy enough to use Google.

Twice never stabbed any of their own members in the back. Twice wins.

Because they can't find them. JYP used too much autotune on their voice, they can hardly walk, of course they can't stab. :S

• For the sake of my sanity I won't read all that crap

• Do you ever own company, kiddo? I don't think so. Do you ever had a contract with a company? Doesn't look like it, because you think Music Industry or any kind of industry is like a kindergarten where you can do whatever you want. If you don't know shit, stop talking nonsense. Jessica was an idiot, used SNSD to make her company more successful, SME and even the girls asked her MANY TIMES to not break their contracts, but she didn't care. Wrote whole book about it, sold it and still acting like a victim, while she's on vacation, her company going bankrupt will be sued by her own people because she can't pay them.

You know there are contracts in this industry, you can't just start your own company using the fame of your group and the agency. She wanted to use her own fashion line, but she signed the deal with SME and other companies. That's why they kicked her out.

Do some research before talk! Wonder what would you do as a company owner in a case like this. Would you let her do whatever she wants, promote her company and just don't care about your other clients who invested a lot of money into the group and other stuff.

Sure, I dont own a company, but i know this. A company will always look for their profit and will never encourage my own bussiness, i can except that. What i cant except is my fellow members taking the company side and erase me of their lives. Thats fucked up

• Okay, live in your own world, I don't really care. SNSD fans and anyone who wasn't lazy enough to do some research knows everything.

Twas both and most of us know we don't know anything :spammerpepe:

• Sure, I dont own a company, but i know this. A company will always look for their profit and will never encourage my own bussiness, i can except that. What i cant except is my fellow members taking the company side and erase me of their lives. Thats fucked up

She betrayed them. Simple as that. Would you be friends with someone who betrayed you? I don't think so, because that's idiotic. Not to mention the fact that she wrote a book about them, anyone who read it can understand that her fictional characters were based on the members and SME. Now, THAT'S fucked up!

Twas both and most of us know we don't know anything :spammerpepe:

We don't know everything, but we know tha most important part. She wanted to make her company successful, that's why she was in SNSD, they asked her to focus more on the group activities, never said she has to abandon her company. SME and the girls were fed up because she was always late to the practice and even concerts.

There's nothing more to know.

I could never choose snsd knowing taeyeon ghoul soul will give those nasty stares all the time, the vibes are just not good, and when is not only her but all of them being that childish and immature being grown women is off putting

tumblr_mgxa09Q1Gr1qkwfezo1_400.gif

tumblr_lsizscuRNd1r2cfd5o2_r2_500.gif

Talking with crazy persons, makes you crazy too, so I'm not wasting more time on you. See you on my block list! Good luck keeping TWICE in the conversation for a long time. 🤣

• We don't know everything, but we know tha most important part. She wanted to make her company successful, that's why she was in SNSD, they asked her to focus more on the group activities, never said she has to abandon her company. SME and the girls were fed up because she was always late to the practice and even concerts.

The way none of this has come from either side lmao

• Sure, because they will admit in public, right? Are you 12? Read her book, you'll know what I'm talking about, and use Google too. Enough of this meaningless crap. I wasted more time on clueless and lazy kids than I should've.

"Nobody will admit to it so I made it up" :spammerpepe:

• SNSD didn't even exist before social media. Just how young are you? You can call Twice any stupid name you can think of, or pretend to be some sort of Kpop historian, but your ignorance betrays you.

Mamamoo hold no records. None. As evidenced by the fact that you couldn't actually think of any. No one even remembers Hwasa. She had her 15 minutes of fame and then... poof. Now she's just that chick who almost got arrested for simulating sex acts on stage. Solar? Makes being a has-been look preferable.

Twice don't have any remix albums, and most of their English & Japanese songs are not "versions" of a Korean song, they are original songs unto themselves. You really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this one. Stop telling others to look at Twice's discography and try doing it yourself, maybe? Either way, they're still here, as successful as ever. Moomoomaland are the ones who've already faded into history. Obscure history that no no one will ever learn.

• That's the truth. You can read it too if you're not lazy enough to use Google.

Because they can't find them. JYP used too much autotune on their voice, they can hardly walk, of course they can't stab. :S

That was literally so stupid that I'm genuinely at a complete loss for how to respond to it. Have you been prescribed medication that you've stopped taking? We might need to look into that.

Have fun making up completely unfounded "facts" about Jessica though. I'm sure you have quite the imagination.

• No one even remembers Hwasa

2023 Gallup Korea Year-End Public Opinion Survey Results (Singers and Songs)

13 till 39 yo

1 NewJeans 25.7%

2 BTS 18.3%

3 IVE 17%

4 IU 16.1 %

5 BLACKPINK 12.7%

6 AKMU 7.4%

7 Lim Young Woong 7.1%

8 JUNGKOOK 5.6%

9 (G)I-DLE/aespa 5.5%

artists who has more than 1.5%

Seventeen(4.6%)

Le SSerafim(4.2%)

Hwasa(3.8%),

Parc Jae-jung (3.2%)

Sung Si-kyung (2.7%)

Young-tak (2.4%)

Younha, Jennie (2.3%)

Melomance, Jannabi (2.1%)

Lee Mu-jin, Lee Chan-won, NCT (1.9%)

EXO (1.8%)

Jung Dong-won(1.5%)

Still searching for Twice or Twice members

Nat Peterson Sticker - Nat Peterson Stickers

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!