20240218_165617.jpg

20240218_165641.jpg

20240218_165608.jpg

20240218_165406.jpg

20240218_165355.jpg

20240218_165724.jpg

20240218_165731.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She's gorgeous

• She's pretty, but she's arguably the most generic-looking member of her own group. Being pretty isn't enough when you're grouped with other pretty people, you need to be uniquely pretty.

• She's pretty but basic. I don't know if Ador intended for them to have no personality beyond their phoning apps or their own show (if it exists), or if this group is just genuinely that dull. Not even one member stand out which is the first time it happens to me in kpop especially for a popular gg like them. This group is a missed opportunity because they could be much bigger if at least one member had a strong individual charm like Jennie, Lisa, Karina, Winter and Wy for example did when they first debuted. Ironically, they don't even have one member who fills that role. The 'Minji Kalguksu controversy' isn't even big in Korea or anywhere; if people want to use that as evidence of why she's their 'it' girl.

They're also the first top group that most Kpop fans and even gp agree didn't really have impressive stage presence. They are quite good in Lolla but after that, it's laughable. MHJ should have trained them longer or found other girls who could fulfill their positions. They're also the first group where I think their CEO could literally change the whole lineup, and they would still be as successful as they are now, which means all the members contributed nothing to the group's current success. I can't say the same for other top gg like Bp, Twice, Ive, Lsf, Aespa, Gidle, Itzy and even Nmixx. They all have core members that can't be replaced and we know it really soon after they debuted. In Nj, just find another girl with basic vocal with pretty face and voila nothing change.

• because she doesnt have the golden proportions that Koreans

and International fans who usually follow suite, seem to worship

minji is one of the prettiest female idols I've seen in my opinion

just like I'd say Ahn Yujin's face is one of the prettiest faces I've seen

but they arent worshipped cause no golden proportions

because of minji's body she gets called butch a lot (compared to a man)

and ahn yujin is eclipsed by golden proportions

it's just the reality of the kpop world

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• she looks boyish

• Minji's body is really called "butch" by knetz? Like wut? She has one of the best proportions in Kpop, she doesnt have short leg syndrome like 90 percent of other idols and her proportions are nicely balanced.

As for OP's post, i think Minji is a visual but not in the elite tier with Mina, Minju, Yuri, Miyeon, etc. She has her good and bad moments. What really stands out about her is her personality, she is a master charmer. Her visuals are good enough along with her personality and of course the success of NJ to make her an It Girl contender, although she is still clearly a tier behind WY and Karina for now.

• Minji is obviously pretty but she's pretty per Korean standards and people on this forum come from everywhere around the world. She wont fit everyone's tastes

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• because of minji's body she gets called butch a lot (compared to a man)

and ahn yujin is eclipsed by golden proportions

Idk how the word "butch" is seen in Korea but butch doesn't mean man... its a woman who presents more masculine. I feel bad for Minji because she's nowhere near butch, its just that the standard is that girls are supposed to be extremely petite in all aspects, and while Minji has the perfect face knetz keep attacking her body and mannerisms (kalguksu incident) to keep from praising her

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!