Since badges are back and people need akorns again

• Replay has been on repeat for days

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• fave bg ballad

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

:finger-heart:

not you again..

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• you don't need to send me akorns.

Kind is my favorite song

External Content youtu.be

• I don't need akorns

but how about you post best song from SHINee's last album?

some b-side that we could all listen to?

• I never skip this one

Edit: do solos count? I love this one so much

• External Content youtu.be

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• I dont need akorns but

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

Those are my faves lol

• Oh so curious yeaah~

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• I need akorn cause I'm on fire

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• you don't need to send me akorns.

Kind is my favorite song

I listen to Kinda alot <3

• I don't need akorns

but how about you post best song from SHINee's last album?

some b-side that we could all listen to?

The bside I listen to the most from Hard album

• I never skip this one

Edit: do solos count? I love this one so much

beautiful choices

• External Content youtu.be

Not me trying to follow the choreo as a kid onlg to get distracted by taemin shirt and key's hair. Ah good memories xD

• actually if solos count then

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

and of course this timeless bop

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• I need akorn cause I'm on fire

Do you still need any Akorns?

• :flirt-pepe2: :pepe-beg:

• Best title and one of the best kpop songs of all time:

Best b-side and just unrivalled, unparalleled:

This last week I relistened to their entire discography for the first time in 4 years and it made me wonder why I never stanned them before. How tf is it possible to sound like that ^ at like 16-21 years old...

SHINee is definitely an outlier in kpop

• Nah, I'm good, I don't need your money

Anyway

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The one and only

When I first got introduced to K-pop Shinee was the very first boy group that I staned, I remember having Minho photos everywhere I was really obsessed with Shinee

• My entry: :pepe-grooving:

• External Content music.youtube.com

External Content music.youtube.com

External Content music.youtube.com

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!