i know that people are kinda confused about the artist chosen to open for twice but hey, it could be worse

• VCHA are excellent as an Opening Act for TWICE, keep it in the family and unlike JYPE groups that have already debut, VCHA doesn't have as busy a schedule.

NiziU was a group I'd thought would be an Opening Act for TWICE but the group already has Dome Concerts so it's pointless now. Both Itzy and NMIXX have had Showcase Tours so it's too late for them.

So VCHA is a great choice for a debut.

• VCHA are excellent as an Opening Act for TWICE, keep it in the family and unlike JYPE groups that have already debut, VCHA doesn't have as busy a schedule.

NiziU was a group I'd thought would be an Opening Act for TWICE but the group already has Dome Concerts so it's pointless now. Both Itzy and NMIXX have had Showcase Tours so it's too late for them.

So VCHA is a great choice for a debut.

Itzy isn’t a rookie to open for Twice they themselves can have an other group opening for them Vcha is the perfect choice to open for Twice cuz they need an audience

• Itzy isn’t a rookie to open for Twice they themselves can have an other group opening for them Vcha is the perfect choice to open for Twice cuz they need an audience

You don't have to be a rookie act in order to open for someone else. You just have to be an act that needs the exposure, and Itzy still fits that bill. Plus we won't have to feel bad for them when they have only 5 people watching them in a venue that seats 50k+. Y'all think VCHA is cringe now? Just wait until you have to see that shit. ^^

• I don't understand ONCE sometimes. Would you rather stare at nothing for two hours or get more bang for your buck? It won't even take anything away from TWICE, and this is a great way for VCHA to have stage experience and an introduction

• I don't understand ONCE sometimes. Would you rather stare at nothing for two hours or get more bang for your buck? It won't even take anything away from TWICE, and this is a great way for VCHA to have stage experience and an introduction

Why would Once care about VCHA getting experience or an introduction? Why is their an assumption of any form of interest or care? The only thing the two groups have in common is they work for the same company. They don't even have remotely similar sound or concept.

Why would fans care about them? Only weirdo company Stan's have some kind of built in interest or care to have Twice concerts being used as a leg up for totally unrelated groups that dont have any right to be opening for the crowd and weren't advertised to be their until the shows original capacity had already sold out for most of these shows.

• Why would Once care about VCHA getting experience or an introduction? Why is their an assumption of any form of interest or care? The only thing the two groups have in common is they work for the same company. They don't even have remotely similar sound or concept.

Why would fans care about them? Only weirdo company Stan's have some kind of built in interest or care to have Twice concerts being used as a leg up for totally unrelated groups that dont have any right to be opening for the crowd and weren't advertised to be their until the shows original capacity had already sold out for most of these shows.

Now address the first part of my reply. Kpop fans are insane because an opening act is a completely normal industry standard for other genres, you people need help

• Now address the first part of my reply. Kpop fans are insane because an opening act is a completely normal industry standard for other genres, you people need help

But this isn't a western or ordinary concert, it's a Kpop concert where openers aren't normal at all so that point you thought you made is completely moot. We won't hear anymore of that now.

More bang for buck? If I go to a restaurant and order the food I want and the waiter delivers me some slop prepared by someone else that they want to 'get experience and exposure' and I can eat it while I wait...do you really think I would want that trash because it's technically more for my money?

It's not what was wanted or what was ordered. They waited until the overwhelming majority of tickets were gone to creep VCHA onto the billing at the last minute for a reason.

There is a distinct difference between adding bloat and adding value. That simple.

• Except you can literally... not eat it? The point of an opener is to hype up the crowd instead of having them wait with nothing for hours. Twice concerts usually have a 2 hour wait. Fans can legit skip the opener, its not like its in the middle of the concert. Why so mad?

• Except you can literally... not eat it? The point of an opener is to hype up the crowd instead of having them wait with nothing for hours. Twice concerts usually have a 2 hour wait. Fans can legit skip the opener, its not like its in the middle of the concert. Why so mad?

No, actually I can't. You are given a single choice in this matter, stay and suffer VCHA or leave and comeback and queue up, go through security, etc all over again if you don't want it.

Why so mad? Because JYPE and RR have been largely terrible company for Twice over the last few years and have been doing the bare minimum and now using Twice concerts as advertising space for your latest failed pet project? And expecting Once to just be like, ow okay....cheers for giving us some shitty little nothing group that, by the way, has already failed and is a money sink, is here and you gotta listen to this shit whether you wanted to or not.

• I would not mind if he perform BOPs like this one

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, actually I can't. You are given a single choice in this matter, stay and suffer VCHA or leave and comeback and queue up, go through security, etc all over again if you don't want it.

Why so mad? Because JYPE and RR have been largely terrible company for Twice over the last few years and have been doing the bare minimum and now using Twice concerts as advertising space for your latest failed pet project? And expecting Once to just be like, ow okay....cheers for giving us some shitty little nothing group that, by the way, has already failed and is a money sink, is here and you gotta listen to this shit whether you wanted to or not.

Oh yikes... lots to unpack here.

Legitimately, what do you mean "suffer"? thats so dramatic... ONCE are hilarious. Unfortunately for you crowds were cheering for VCHA. And thank god, because how embarrassing would it be for TWICE if the fanbase was full of angry and resentful people? I think you need to go outside more. This is not a big deal at all. Twice re-signed, which means they felt the new terms were up to their standards. As a fan you don't know their innerworkings and thoughts as a group.

You are projecting your own feelings onto TWICE. They are seniors and a part of that is supporting their juniors.

• More bang for buck? If I go to a restaurant and order the food I want and the waiter delivers me some slop prepared by someone else that they want to 'get experience and exposure' and I can eat it while I wait...do you really think I would want that trash because it's technically more for my money?

Plenty of people would take a free appetizer with their meal, yes.

• Oh yikes... lots to unpack here.

Legitimately, what do you mean "suffer"? thats so dramatic... ONCE are hilarious. Unfortunately for you crowds were cheering for VCHA. And thank god, because how embarrassing would it be for TWICE if the fanbase was full of angry and resentful people? I think you need to go outside more. This is not a big deal at all. Twice re-signed, which means they felt the new terms were up to their standards. As a fan you don't know their innerworkings and thoughts as a group.

You are projecting your own feelings onto TWICE. They are seniors and a part of that is supporting their juniors.

I have nothing to say to this. You stopped actually trying to make a point.

• I have nothing to say to this. You stopped actually trying to make a point.

I think I made great points.

1. A show, for free

2. Entertainment >> staring at stage for 2 hours

3. TWICE helping their juniors

4. Not that big of a deal

5. Good for concert goers and should become a standard in kpop

• We talked about the earlier points, your next remarks were actually just speculation you don't actually know about and saying go outside. There is nothing to discuss.

• I agree.... especially with your 3rd point as that's how TWICE members are in real life and JYPE Artists in general with their Seniors and Juniors.

Some people are so possessive of their biases that they will ignore how their biases think because even when JYPE Artists leave the company, they all seem to support their Juniors in JYPE, even decades after they have left.

VCHA went from performing live to a 1,000 Studio audience to 50k+ audience and they did brilliantly but that's what we expect of JYPE Artists.

VCHA deserve all the opportunities they can get because of the work they put in, they're going to get greedy to have a stage of their own like this and having TWICE as a guide, they know it's going to be all work

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!