Kpop Need More Boy Groups Like BIGBANG These Days & More Male Idols Like G-DRAGON!

• 0889e2c4d108d2d28467078754b6a61d.jpg

I personally feel like the controversies made them unique and the bad boy image was perfect for kpop at the time.

What Seungri did was out of line though, so no, I do NOT condone or support that at all.

In terms of the other stuff though like music and the partying stuff, we need more boy groups doing that in my personal opinion.

Like a boy group idol going to the club partying and drinking alcohol turning up :pepe-dj:

For stage presence, Treasure is the closest we have for that in this generation of kpop. (I'm talking about award show performances mainly)

But I feel there's no kpop group with a real real identity and that is leaving a mark in kpop for 4th gen boy groups.

For 5th gen, I know they just starting- so I'll wait and see.

Because i know BigHit is coming with a new boy group in 2024-2025 and they supposed to be HipHop/R&B.

We need more male idols getting tattoos and piercings and trying crazy hairstyles like BigBang did.

Like we need to see this! At award shows for 4th gen boy groups and 5th gen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For G-Dragon, I would like to see someone like him again among this generation as well.

Not out of YG though, but out of HYBE or SM or something.

A trendsetter, someone who dare to be different and make a solo image for themselves but also put the group on.

ebcbae6e700f8232acc62d4df0ab0452.jpg

73103f2f4ca2d5634cfe08930e316ad1.jpg

21eaabc5bb1c373b824651fa01e8c75f.jpg

Like kpop wassup????

Where is the standout group at??????

• Tbh Bigbang are one of a kind. YG has tried replicating them countless times but it obviously never worked. They're just special. I doubt any group like them or any idol like G-dragon will ever emerge in the 4th/5th generation. Plus no idol or group would get away with the stuff Big Bang did in their days.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Tbh Bigbang are one of a kind.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I think if Bigbang debut now, they won’t be as popular. Their styles fit 2010s perfectly. Gen Z are just built different. On top of that, can you imagine the many, many appropriation scandals Bigbang would face if they did what they did back then? It would be never ending scandals lol.

I'll be honest. My very first exposure to kpop was a Bigbang mv in maybe like 2014 or so and, as a black person, I found their style so n-boo (I can't write that full word here) and "try hard" that I just dismissed ALL of kpop as Vanilla Ice Lite and I refused to give it a chance at all until 2017. BTS is lucky that my first exposure to them was DNA and not No More Dream because their styling in that video is hilariously awful and suffers the same issue that Bigbang had. 😂

• I think if Bigbang debut now, they won’t be as popular. Their styles fit 2010s perfectly. Gen Z are just built different. On top of that, can you imagine the many, many appropriation scandals Bigbang would face if they did what they did back then? It would be never ending scandals lol.

You really understand nothing about BIGBANG & G-Dragon. Did you know what is the difference between BIGBANG and all the other groups today? It’s that modern kpop as you know it was literally made by them. If there is a group that would be popular regardless of the era, it's them since they are true precursors.

Because people too sensitive nowadays.

Tryna be fake "woke" and educate idols, knowing they don't gaf lmaoooo

• There will never be another Big Bang, like there will never be another BTS. They are a sign of their times.

This to say, kpop nowadays is too snowflake for anything to happen. Specially when idols can't interact with each other because someone will scream on social media ZOMG tHeY DaTInG.

It became too much cookie cutter.

• this still in my top 10 award performance.

External Content www.youtube.com

edit : this like their 3rd years ?? imangine 4th gen doing this

• taste has changed now as we see why do most boy groups nowaday flop? because the concept's they have and how Bigbang was build up they would most likely not survive internationally and even in south Korea. They have left a great impact on kpop though and if anyone dismisses that then they are simply dumb, Bigbang is a pillar for Kpop.

A group like bigbang right now will be heralded as Cringe. Like it’s past its time

That wouldn't be problem at all. BigBang always adapted to the modern music. Their early releases like We Belong Together, Lalala, Ma Girl are so 00s rnb and then you go to 2012 Alive and it is a completely different group.

BIGBANG - LA-LA-LA M/V - YouTube

BIGBANG - BLUE M/V - YouTube

And in between you had a Japanese flower boy group BigBang

BIGBANG - MY HEAVEN M/V (youtube.com)

BIGBANG - KOEWOKIKASETE(声をきかせて) M/V [HD] (youtube.com)

BIGBANG - BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER M/V - YouTube

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!