4th gen bg looks popular yet not popular at the same time

• Overall, none of them are really popular among the public. As an asian, I really feel the difference in the popularity of these 4th gen boy groups compare to older gen in Asian countries, especially among non-fans. Groups like Bigbang, Suju, Bts and Exo were so popular in their time that non kpop fans know these groups yet no recent bg able to do so. It's really interesting that after few year passed since 4th gen started, whenever I talk about kpop with my non kpop fans friends, they will only mention about old kpop groups and few new gg. While before during 3rd gen era for example, the most heated topics about kpop even among non fans were about Bts, Exo, Bp and Twice. Idols like Jungkook, Taehyung, Gd and Sehun for example too often being mentioned everywhere even until now. What I see now, it's not only Korea that dropped them but slowly the other Asian countries too.

Sometimes I wonder why this happen. These boy groups have a huge fanbase especially if we compare to before with more global fans but the recognition they receive seems to be getting worse. This has already happened in Asia and will probably get worse in the future. What actually happen?

• go ask the gp why they sleep on all the good bg's, let us know your findings...this topic is so repetitive all the time.

'good bg' 😂

Well, if you want to know my findings based on what I ask people irl about bg these days, the answer are all the same... But guess you will hate to hear that and will not accept the answers based on how 'aggressive' you're on this forum and how you can't accept a different opinions from yours.

• 'good bg' 😂

Well, if you want to know my findings based on what I ask people irl about bg these days, the answer are all the same... But guess you will hate to hear that and will not accept the answers based on how 'aggressive' you're on this forum and how you can't accept a different opinions from yours.

i'm so aggressive oh yes....I stan over 30 bg's go ahead and talk your talk i'm pretty sure it won't affect me.

• Pfftss... based on your previous comments and arguements with other users with slightly different opinions with you... Yeah sure, you're so 'unbothered'

:pepe-joy:

You high or some shit lol. (checking my post history) the last person i even "threw shade at" deserved it...who else?? OH my latest thread of nct marrying the boyz and a bop popped out...yes i'm so aggressive...

• You high or some shit lol. (checking my post history) the last person i even "threw shade at" deserved it...who else?? OH my latest thread of nct marrying the boyz and a bop popped out...yes i'm so aggressive...

See, I don't even start anything and you already like this. Beside, I don't check your post history, I already remember you as one of the most aggressive users here in akp

Stanning 30 bg maybe effects your behaviour cause god, you look like those mad stan twitter fangirls...

• See, I don't even start anything and you already like this. Beside, I don't check your post history, I already remember you as one of the most aggressive users here in akp

Stanning 30 bg maybe effects your behaviour cause god, you look like those mad stan twitter fangirls...

Like what? girl please go touch some grass you off your rocker lol. I'm not even one of the most aggressive users. You made a thread, that's a repetitive argument, i simply said go ask the gp, which you apparently did which whatever, good for you here's an a + sticker, but now you wanna make it personal and accuse me of shit. That's funny. Stanning 30 bg's means i don't get involved in petty dumb stuff like you keep thinking. Clearly you're a banned account coming back as an alt, or the latter, either way, your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. But it's okay you do you.

I'm really not going to be bothered by your attempt and riling me up.

Listen to this bop it will put you in a good mood

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Korean gp these days is full of fickle success stans who don't care about music quality. TXT got a huge influx of gp listeners for their last comeback thanks to it charting well due to fandom growth, causing some of their older music to get gp attention too, but the gp paid them dust when that older music was initially released because they refused to check out a low charting boy group regardless of how much critical praise they were getting.

• ....Sometimes I wonder why this happen. These boy groups have a huge fanbase especially if we compare to before with more global fans but the recognition they receive seems to be getting worse. This has already happened in Asia and will probably get worse in the future. What actually happen?

'good bg' 😂

Well, if you want to know my findings based on what I ask people irl about bg these days, the answer are all the same... ....

Well, it sounds like you've already decided the answer, so why ask?

• I don't do anything tho :eyes:. If you see that as an attempt to rile you up, I'm really confused...

Some people really have short tempered because no way you possibly mad or bothered just because of that, lol...

• I don't do anything tho :eyes:. If you see that as an attempt to rile you up, I'm really confused...

Some people really have short tempered because no way you possibly mad or bothered just because of that, lol...

don't worry honey i'm not bothered by anything

:pathead-2:

• The Korean gp these days is full of fickle success stans who don't care about music quality. TXT got a huge influx of gp listeners for their last comeback thanks to it charting well due to fandom growth, causing some of their older music to get gp attention too, but the gp paid them dust when that older music was initially released because they refused to check out a low charting boy group regardless of how much critical praise they were getting.

But this is not only about K-gp but asian or specifically in SEA countries. It's kinda weird when kpop seems to lost its grip towards the gp of these market for bg yet it's getting better for gg.

• See, I don't even start anything and you already like this. Beside, I don't check your post history, I already remember you as one of the most aggressive users here in akp

Excuse me, but I'm more aggressive than her.

Like you wouldn't want to mess with a goose.

I'M AN AGGRESSIVE GOOSE THAT WANTS AGGRESSIVE HUGS FROM SEONGHWA.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Aggressive goose

calm-swan.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!