This is so exciting finally we have a bunch of people shading Sistar aka my ult GG

• Fans from that company can't stop shading SISTAR for some reason, past or current generation

Maybe because they think digitals is their "turf" but SISTAR's digital impact can never be brought down

• Sistar, aka 9 CONSECUTIVE NO.1 GAON DIGITAL HITS, WITH ADDITIONAL 1 MORE FROM SISTAR19 AND 2 MORE FROM SOYOU AND 1 MORE FROM HYOLYN = 13 TOGETHER WHICH IS THE HIGEST FOR ANY GIRL GROUP EVER

Some of your faves don't even have that many title tracks

tumblr_oltvkwphY81udq99eo1_400.gif

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I really enjoyed Give it to me, their live vocals are really good! I hope there will be GGs with this kind of sexy concept for 4th gen. I like it.

• I'm be honest, Sistar didn't had a huge fanbase, their physicals were terrible. But what they lacked in physicals they hade up with their digitals which were top tier. They had hit after hit and the GP always supported them.

Also, ultimately they became one of the best GGs of their generation, and each member made a name for themselves.

E xactly this shows you dont have to have a huge fandom to be successful in many different ways. They will always be the Queens of summer to me.

• Gosh, this is a “good ol’ days thread”. Reminds me of younger me, who thought summer can’t start without an epic Sistar song. I loved them, Bora and Hyolin was my favorite. Hyolins vocals hands down one of the best in Korea. I love many 2nd Gen girl groups and they were one of my favorite for they concepts. I was never keep on the cute girl concept, I stayed away from it since S.E.S.,so Sistars sexy concept was right up my alley.

• Official Post

Sistar was on American TV shows before it was cool.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sistar was on American TV shows before it was cool.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What is this and how can I make the rest of my life about it

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!