If you were given 3 songs to convert someone into a K-Pop fan, which songs would you choose?

• I'm faced with this situation more often than I could ever expect, when I make new friends/acquaintances and they learn how much of a K-Pop fan I am.

My current go-to song recommendations for K-Pop muggles are as follows:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, I used to just recommend three Mamamoo songs and try to convert people into Mamamoo fans first and K-Pop fans second :pepe-notes:

(the third song used to be Starry Night)

• EXO Monster is definitely one of it. Everyone who’s ever heard it loved it lol.

EXO Been Through as well. Still confused how h&m added it to their playlist and it was all the rage and it had a sudden random resurgence in China as well and started topping charts lol.

Baekhyun UN VILLAGE. Self explanatory. Timeless and iconic. R&b masterpiece.

Ngl

When I get to showing off boy group music, I ALWAYS include Call Me Baby :twerkingpepe:

• External Content www.youtube.com

it's an english song but it's by Dean

• hmm, in general?

ti my non k-pop guy bestfirends, i showed them these:

God's Menu

Thunderous

Cat & Dog

they liked them, but later on I showed them rap-focused songs and they liked those

I found them liking Daechwita & Thunderous a lot

if I had to say, they're probs mini- BTS & Stray Kids fans

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• One listen to these songs, and they'll be in the kpop stan cult right away.

🧍😸🧍

• hwasa-laugh-hwasa-funny.gif

External Content youtu.be

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• if i had to think about it and not sit here and be biased af...okay nevermind ignore all that i'm biased:

I'm gonna start them off with some amazing still around 2nd gen groups 'cause that's what's up lol

Then i'll convince them that after this type of amazing shit

3rd gen came:

Then i'll be like now we in this 4th gen shit and you gotta get into this group:

Okay that's five but still...

• easy

• easy

;judgingpepe:

Wrong choice

• :peperun: Not biased I swear. Can't help it if these ladies served :pepe-sad:

---======--

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!