Do you think any kpop group or artist can do what taylor swift doing with her concert movie now

• kpop is mostly fandom dominated and with their growing popularity worldwide do you think that kpop groups can pull what taylor swift pulling with her upcoming concert movie. the industry predicts that taylor swift movie is going to break some biggest hollywood movie records and the presales already touching roof. what do you think of it does kpop groups can pull this feat in future.

• BTS has done it before, now Taylor Swift is following suit. She probably will break BTS’ records but yeah. BTS did it already.

You realised that western music industry wants to claim them as pioneer.. like even light sticks in Taylor’s concerts was said to be the first of its kind lol. Typical western mindset that if it’s not done by them, it’s doesn’t matter.

• BTS has done it before, now Taylor Swift is following suit. She probably will break BTS’ records but yeah. BTS did it already.

You realised that western music industry wants to claim them as pioneer.. like even light sticks in Taylor’s concerts was said to be the first of its kind lol. Typical western mindset that if it’s not done by them, it’s doesn’t matter.

I know bts break some concert movie records but the point here is that taylor swift set to break Avengers:Endgame movie opening weekend records and it is a hollywood movie not concert movie and the most hyped movie in hollywood when the time of its release

• I know bts break some concert movie records but the point here is that taylor swift set to break Avengers:Endgame movie opening weekend records and it is a hollywood movie not concert movie and the most hyped movie in hollywood when the time of its release

Avengers Endgame??? Are you serious??? The mediaplay they do for her is insane, I highly doubt that is possible and even if it is its Us only.

• Avengers Endgame??? Are you serious??? The mediaplay they do for her is insane, I highly doubt that is possible and even if it is its Us only.

Yes her presale numbers are currently higher than endgame in the US. Tho it’s unlikely it’ll beat endgame it’s gonna do some really huge numbers.

Anticipation for Taylor swift is definitely comparable to endgame in the US lol. I don’t think she’ll actually beat endgame but you’re gonna see some huge numbers for opening weekend.

• Avengers Endgame??? Are you serious??? The mediaplay they do for her is insane, I highly doubt that is possible and even if it is its Us only.

well, most of boxoffice reddit threads all discussing there is possibility of this because of presales whether it is going to happen or not for that we have to wait.

• I don't know about others but if anyone can do it, BTS can certainly do it. Their 'Yet To Come in cinemas' last year grossed more than $50m. They still hold the records for most theatre ticket sales for live concert with 1.4m ticket sales for 'PTD in Seoul'. So BTS can do anything if they want to...

• Taylor is just...something else...reading various sites and articles...26M in presales for the first day of presales...movie still six weeks away...and the 26M figure is only for AMC theaters apparently.

Low estimates of 70M for opening weekend in the US...i think it will do much more than that with these kinds of presale numbers... 100M seems to be the floor for opening weekend in the US alone... which is EFFING INSANE. I mean if she does this, you can already crown her as the biggest celebrity in the US today. With the death of the Great American Movie Star, i dont think anyone could argue that Swift isnt the most popular entertainer in the US.

I do agree that the comparisons to Endgame are obvious trolling or massive hyperbole lol. Endgame did 357M opening weekend in the US alone and 1.2 BILLION worldwide. That's just from Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun lol.

And the craziest part about all this? The girl peaked creatively in 2006-2010 with the Holy Triumvirate of albums, the ones with You Belong With Me, All Too Well, Enchanted, Long Live, December, Holy Ground, etc. This is the DOWNSLOPE of her career and yet she's still doing this.

She is the greatest musical act since MJ, and belongs right up there with MJ and Beatles in terms of the biggest pop acts in US history.

• She is the greatest musical act since MJ, and belongs right up there with MJ and Beatles in terms of the biggest pop acts in US history.

Yes, the Endgsme comparison is way too premature. It’s not beating that…

There are forecasters saying that her Eras Tour May gross $1.4b USD which would be the highest all time. Right now the highest tour is Elton John at 900m plus, but it’s been over a 5 year span with 330 shows. Bornpink tour revenue is approx $265m fwiw.

Also, I’m guessing she’s going to win the big Grammy for Midnights which would be her fourth album of the year win and would make her singular in all of history. In all honesty, the fact that she hasn’t married, has kids, and settled down has only given her more time to devote herself to writing and making music. She’s still only 33. By the time she’s 40 who knows how many records she’ll have smashed because she and her fanbase isn’t going anywhere.

• I know bts break some concert movie records but the point here is that taylor swift set to break Avengers:Endgame movie opening weekend records and it is a hollywood movie not concert movie and the most hyped movie in hollywood when the time of its release

You should know mediaplay when you see it. Yes, Taylor WILL set some records but breaking Avengers : Endgame movie opening weekend record is over-reaching.

If magazine articles start media playing BTS the way they do for Taylor, I'm 100% sure YOU will not believe it.

• You should know mediaplay when you see it. Yes, Taylor WILL set some records but breaking Avengers : Endgame movie opening weekend record is over-reaching.

If magazine articles start media playing BTS the way they do for Taylor, I'm 100% sure YOU will not believe it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"ENDING AVENGERS ENDGAME"

BTS paved the way for Taylor Swift!

• Isn’t that every concert film?

I guess some can be actual movies... ie they could have commentary during them.. have behind the scenes stuff happening between shows (seeing how Taylors is about the tour and not a specific show, it could show her preparing backstage to announce her rerecordings stuff like that).

basically not just showing the concert replay.

• Taylor...?

Haven't western artists been doing movie concerts for decades now...?

I believe western artists have done biopic movies or feature movies but not concert to theaters.

Taylor Swift's could also be some behind the scenes of the Eras Tour. If it is, I would compare it with BTS - Bring The Soul.

I personally have not heard anything of an American artist's live concert being shown simultaneously in the movie theaters like what BTS did.

yeah as far as I know light sticks were started by big bang before them they used balloons

And BTS had also the online concerts in addition of the cinema one, so a lot od people chose to buy (or illegaly) watch this one.

Edited once, last by Ciri ().

• I guess some can be actual movies... ie they could have commentary during them.. have behind the scenes stuff happening between shows (seeing how Taylors is about the tour and not a specific show, it could show her preparing backstage to announce her rerecordings stuff like that).

Oh so the regular kpop concert dvd was released in theater in America. Kpop concert dvd’s have been shown in theaters in Japan since before guess america didn’t care about those before.

• I guess some can be actual movies... ie they could have commentary during them.. have behind the scenes stuff happening between shows (seeing how Taylors is about the tour and not a specific show, it could show her preparing backstage to announce her rerecordings stuff like that).

Ooooh so like Burn the Stage and Bring the Soul

• TS is the biggest solo artist since MJ is no longer around.

BTS is the biggest group since The Beatles are no longer here.

It's more accurate to compare apples to apples.

BTS has a long ways to go before they even enter the Top Ten. We can all blame the Korean government, they aren’t helping..

BTS is among the 50 best-selling artists in history. Check out
    BTS may be on an indefinite hiatus, but the South Korean boy group's work has definitely made history and they're among the top 50 best-selling artists in
    www.musicmundial.com

Edited once, last by Polarize ().

• I believe western artists have done biopic movies or feature movies but not concert to theaters.

Taylor Swift's could also be some behind the scenes of the Eras Tour. If it is, I would compare it with BTS - Bring The Soul.

I personally have not heard anything of an American artist's live concert being shown simultaneously in the movie theaters like what BTS did.

Even excluding the documentary aspect of it, still not something BTS was the first to ever do. Maybe the first to do it in a while but not the first

I still have deep childhood resentment towards the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers concerts to not remember them

BLACKPINK☘︎JESSICA☘︎NEWJEANS☘︎SEJEONG☘︎THE ROSE☘︎TWICE☘︎YERIN BAEK☘︎YUKIKA

47884d995b21786891bbe8c89d889d7abbd157e5.webp

Dont you know how sweet it tastes now that Im without you

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!