I've decided to "concentrate on my faves"

• I was so mad the other day that I decided to retire from kpop since that one group is currently dismantling everything I loved about about it since I first discovered this magic world. I was ready to delete my account forever.

But then I realized why let SweatySocks or whatever their called drive me away from something I've loved for so long? So I decided to take the advice that's been given to me since I joined allkpop and made my first troll thread which is I will now FOCUS ON MY FAVES.

With the long awaited comeback of Odd Eye Circle this past month and the continued greatness of IVE there is no reason I should throw in the towel just yet. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm also never making a thread or commenting on that group ever again. And this one will stand Ves way more than that BTS one long ago that you always harrassed me about cause I couldn't stand by it. And I saw you tagging me in that thread about that one group who cheated it's way to number one. No way they beat Barbie...god damnit i'm not talking about them anymore. It's so real this time that I won't even reply to this thread.

That is all.

• Your opener about focusing on your faves is an essay rant about you KPOP mortal enemies. LMAO. Some things never change.

• Brother you can't leave.

There's still amazement to be had.

You even showed me this magical track. It's even new! Your faves are fighting!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Everytime I get disgruntled I always find some song that captures me again.

Mine right now is TRIPLES Touch

It's like 1st Gen SES mixed with 3rd Gen GFRIEND.

I love it so

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I saw you tagging me in that thread about that one group who cheated it's way to number one. No way they beat Barbie...god damnit i'm not talking about them anymore. It's so real this time that I won't even reply to this thread.

what is your beef with teenagers? :/

• Aww poor Drew. Let’s enjoy this performance to ease your stress

• Drew need to realize that he has power to bring opposite result of something that he wish here especially for groups he dislike. Once he decided to attack any groups they will shine more. He started bunch of threads about Nj and they rose to the top. Same goes to Bts, Bp and Snsd for example.

But thanks Drew, people like you are needed in here. I can easily predict the next big things based on your rant.

Edit: Please dont stop and keep talking about them :drinktears:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!