"Tell em' I've arrived yeah. See them holding up the sign yeah..."

• Hello everyone, I'm new-ish here!

I was active on the AKP forums back in 2007/08 and stopped around mid to late 2010. My favorite groups are EXO, GOT7, NCT, MX, SKZ and recently I've decided to stan ATEEZ after watching them on Kingdom. I've also caught an interest in SF9 (that cover of taemins move was art) because of Kingdom as well but I don't know much about them at all yet. I might check out The Boyz but I have my hands full jumping into becoming an Atiny.

I'll also be attending the NCT 127 concert in October. Wish me luck with getting VIP tickets ||

NCT | GOT7 | EXO | SKZ | MONSTA X | ATEEZ

54d44c822f41356b07fc73824f6d0f72153f5185.gifv

• A Stay! Yes! As a fellow Stay, I need to know who your bias is now. Mine's Chan, but Lee Know, Felix and IN are all wreckers at this point honestly.

I'm still a toddler stay at this point. I always knew and liked Chan before I decided to get into SKZ. Felix naturally caught my attention with his deep and unforgettable rap in God's Menu. I'm currently torn between Chan, Felix, and Lee Know but I'm sorta liking Han now too.

• I'm still a toddler stay at this point. I always knew and liked Chan before I decided to get into SKZ. Felix naturally caught my attention with his deep and unforgettable rap in God's Menu. I'm currently torn between Chan, Felix, and Lee Know but I'm sorta liking Han now too.

If you need help getting into them, I can help out. If you're still getting into their music, I have a Stay & Listen series on here, where I post different songs from the group, and people rate them and say what they do and don't like about them. It does make discovering their discography much easier and less overwhelming. I can add you to the taglist if you're interested. As for getting to know them, the recent 2 Kids Room series is probably one of the best ways to get to do that.

Yes, taste! Chan is honestly incredible, and I say that from both a biased and unbiased perspective. I understand the feeling, they're all so good, and it looks like 3/4 of our biases overlap, so that's pretty cool.

• If you need help getting into them, I can help out. If you're still getting into their music, I have a Stay & Listen series on here, where I post different songs from the group, and people rate them and say what they do and don't like about them. It does make discovering their discography much easier and less overwhelming. I can add you to the taglist if you're interested. As for getting to know them, the recent 2 Kids Room series is probably one of the best ways to get to do that.

Yes, taste! Chan is honestly incredible, and I say that from both a biased and unbiased perspective. I understand the feeling, they're all so good, and it looks like 3/4 of our biases overlap, so that's pretty cool.

That sounds absolutely fantastic! SKZ is a group that drew me in because of the members and not really their music if that makes any sense. They're amazing performers so I'll watch live performances and dance practice videos but so far I haven't found many songs yet that I really love. Please tag me! I'd love to participate.

• That sounds absolutely fantastic! SKZ is a group that drew me in because of the members and not really their music if that makes any sense. They're amazing performers so I'll watch live performances and dance practice videos but so far I haven't found many songs yet that I really love. Please tag me! I'd love to participate.

Great, I'll make sure to tag you. I understand. I got into them for their music, and while I love their songs a lot, a huge part of the reason I stay is because of their personalities. They're all just so likeable.

• Great, I'll make sure to tag you. I understand. I got into them for their music, and while I love their songs a lot, a huge part of the reason I stay is because of their personalities. They're all just so likeable.

Yes! They're a very likable and talented group.

• Welcome!🤗🤗🤗

Do I see GOT7? The Boyz? 🤗 Hit me up if you need any recs, I have loads :teeheek:

Full blooded Ahgase through and through. As for The Boyz my first exposure of them was Kingdom Legendary War. I don't know them or their music but I will always take music recs so please drop em' on me :pleading:

hi i stan exo,nct,ateez & sf9 too welcome :xiumin1: good luck getting vip tickets for the concert :nct50:

The taste we share :finger-heart: how are your biases? And thank you! They go live today at 3pm and I have no clue how much the tickets are. They won't revel them until they go live :rolleyes:

• Full blooded Ahgase through and through. As for The Boyz my first exposure of them was Kingdom Legendary War. I don't know them or their music but I will always take music recs so please drop em' on me :pleading:

Awnn full blooded Ahgase! That's a super rare species around those parts! Hope you stay active🤗🤗🤗 Do you want to be added on Ahgase taglist? It's a taglist we use for GOT7 update threads, like new albums etc...

And here are some music recs for The Boyz! I tried to keep it short, but it's hard 😁

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• My biases in those groups are kai,taeyong, sungchan,xioajun,yunho and rowoon what about u :send-love-bunny:

Mine are Kai, Baekhyun, Jaehyun, Mark, Doyoung, Johnny, Xiaojun, Kun, Wooyoung and San.

And he's not really a bias but Taeyang from sf9 really caught my eye in Kingdom with his performance.

I've been a huge Ahgase since JJ Project debuted. I was a Hottest at the time and naturally followed JYPE artist comebacks all the time like the Wonder Girls and Miss A. Jinyoung and Jay B were such cuties. How could I not! haha.

And thank you times infinity for all these songs. I can't wait to dive in. Real fans always know the hidden gems beyond title tracks so I love getting their input. <3

• I've been a huge Ahgase since JJ Project debuted. I was a Hottest at the time and naturally followed JYPE artist comebacks all the time like the Wonder Girls and Miss A. Jinyoung and Jay B were such cuties. How could I not! haha.

And thank you times infinity for all these songs. I can't wait to dive in. Real fans always know the hidden gems beyond title tracks so I love getting their input. <3

Oh wow, so happy to hear that, JJ project really was something, they were so cute ^^ I didn't know about kpop at the time they debuted (except Gangnam style), so I got interested in kpop only in 2017.

2pm are so cool, love them, also Wonder Girls and Miss A!

Sunmi is my favourite soloist :nervousk:

Almost all ahgases sadly left this site, sometimes a new ahgase comes, but they're active only for a short time and then they disappear :-(

Yeees, also general 'fans's favourite b-sides' might not be on my list, but I chose my favourite ones :teeheek: I have more recs if you'll be interested later though!

Also glad to see more Ateez fans here, they're awesome and deserve appreciation🤗

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!