Treasure’s comeback might be the biggest debut for a kpop group on the Billboard 200. Here’s why:

• The usual AKP dumbasses responded because they're scared and threatened. Key words "chart" "US" ...to get a rise out of them. They're too easy to manipulate.

Good rule of thumb...if they don't normally respond in TREASURE related threads then their uneducated opinion doesn't fucking matter.

It's gonna be a tough few days for you. Log off for a while.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• They're doing damage control after they made that statement claiming Blackpink was their only relevant group nowadays lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The usual AKP dumbasses responded because they're scared and threatened. Key words "chart" "US" ...to get a rise out of them. They're too easy to manipulate.

It's gonna be a tough few days for you. Log off for a while.

Good luck to you too Blue. I guess the word “chart US” is a triggering word for you too.

Poor Treasure needs to fill in really really big shoes so they need all the help they can get.

• If so, good for them. I’m still going to listen through the album to see if it is the “same ol’” or if they are finally making gains on the production side.

• go buy the albums so you can play memory game with them!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

how about a stacking game? fun!

• did any of these things happened???

• the delusion i'm crying. what was the rank in the end? anyone?

it didn't chart

only sales chart

• did any of these things happened???

I believe those are digital sales though

• Unfortunately, I believed in YG lies and because of that, I fooled myself into believing that my little gold coins were the true 4th gen leaders, sorry if I deluded anyone with this thread. But I’m still really proud of my boys, their sales are truly organic unlike some others KIDS around the block…

• their sales are truly organic unlike some others KIDS around the block…

Perfectly in time for me to post this:

• Perfectly in time for me to post this:

:twerkingpepe:

• Unfortunately, I believed in YG lies and because of that, I fooled myself into believing that my little gold coins were the true 4th gen leaders, sorry if I deluded anyone with this thread. But I’m still really proud of my boys, their sales are truly organic unlike some others KIDS around the block…

How can you believe in yg media play when they don't have a big fandom in the us, that is the question

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!