AKP will once again tell me all fandoms are toxic and I am the most toxic of them all when only one fandom has hate accounts with thousands of followers

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is clearly on par with AKP Once arguing about who is the biggest gg.

• I wish twitter did not exist.

It's like 20% nice tweets and everything else is hate.

At least on Tumblr there is less of that because it's much harder to see comments and start arguments there.

• I mean that account is itself based off another anti-bp account with thousands of followers but go off

People being toxic on Twitter doesn't mean you aren't the most toxic here

Edit: parody was the wrong word sorry

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Edited once, last by DaisyTheGenuine ().

• I mean that account is itself a parody of another anti-bp account with thousands of followers but go off

People being toxic on Twitter doesn't mean you aren't the most toxic

I wouldn’t call it a parody as it is not making fun of that account but just doing what that account does but in the opposite direction.

• I mean that account is itself a parody of another anti-bp account with thousands of followers but go off

People being toxic on Twitter doesn't mean you aren't the most toxic here

Except it isn't. It's just using the name and fully hate exclusively on Twice on BTS. It's not really any different than the other 7 or 8 accounts with several thousand follower who do nothing but abuse Twice and BTS daily, mostly unprovoked.

Blinks are always full of excuses, but their a reason most fans laugh at people like Jennie online now when she throws her routine pity party and excuses for consistent low effort performances and laziness. It's because they don't by the BS lies and excuse making of people like you and see Blinks for the terrible, abusive fandom they are. Far beyond any other and the Blinks here pretend it aint the case.

• Damn, shouldn't had gone back on that sites timeline. Pretty gross

This is just one of many, their are users like this that daily hate, slvtshame, body shame, lie about, etc mainly Twice and BTS for no reason aily. Some of them have as much as 50-60 thousand plus followers all doing this shit.

• Except it isn't. It's just using the name and fully hate exclusively on Twice on BTS. It's not really any different than the other 7 or 8 accounts with several thousand follower who do nothing but abuse Twice and BTS daily, mostly unprovoked.

Blinks are always full of excuses, but their a reason most fans laugh at people like Jennie online now when she throws her routine pity party and excuses for consistent low effort performances and laziness. It's because they don't by the BS lies and excuse making of people like you and see Blinks for the terrible, abusive fandom they are. Far beyond any other and the Blinks here pretend it aint the case.

What’s interesting about some blinks is that they always point to hate that Twice or whoever gets as justified because of the hate BP gets. In their view the hate other groups get from these blinks is always in reaction to the hate BP has received. Thus blinks have only ever been defensive in the hate they dish out. Now this is of course ridiculous. Blinks probably give out just as much as they receive. Just like dumbass Once’s who spend their time saying dumb shit about BP probably dish out just as much as they receive. So at the end of the day you have these two sections of a fandom seeing themselves as the victims and simultaneously the white knight defending and fighting against the evil that is attacking their groups good name. N

• What’s interesting about some blinks is that they always point to hate that Twice or whoever gets as justified because of the hate BP gets. In their view the hate other groups get from these blinks is always in reaction to the hate BP has received. Thus blinks have only ever been defensive in the hate they dish out. Now this is of course ridiculous. Blinks probably give out just as much as they receive. Just like dumbass Once’s who spend their time saying dumb shit about BP probably dish out just as much as they receive. So at the end of the day you have these two sections of a fandom seeing themselves as the victims and simultaneously the white knight defending and fighting against the evil that is attacking their groups good name. N

Any Blink claiming this is flat out lying. They unprovoked hate on Aespa when they blew up in China, they did the same when NewJeans started beating them on Spotify and in the US, they hating on Jungkook today over his streams being high and his YT not beating Lalisa.

They are a fandom of morons and revisionist...but it's got to the point that every fandom on places like Twitter, IG and TikTok return the same abuse, bullying and shit on their girls en masse and they actually have the nerve to try to play the victim...to which everyone laughs at them anyway. Even here you have Blinks rewriting their own histories like that one Blink that used to abuse Twice daily on old AKP, even slvtshamed Sana before, now acts nice and pretends it didn't happen.

A fandom of morons.

• What's the other sites name?

it's run by an army the_popbase

can't believe now people are trying to make people believe blackpink isn't the most hated group now using this account as if they don't target bp daily or blinks don't have to deal with slutshamding and bodyshamin by certain fandoms

clearly this is a toxic fan account ( I want them gone too ) but it's literally a parody of another account I don't condone what they are doing or their actions it's not the way it's as bad as what antis do with bp .

should I show how bp get attacked and slutshamed or bodyshamed so you'll see it it's much worse actually

• As if bp fans dont slutshame or bodyshame othe gg members on daily basis :-(:-(

• Except it isn't. It's just using the name and fully hate exclusively on Twice on BTS. It's not really any different than the other 7 or 8 accounts with several thousand follower who do nothing but abuse Twice and BTS daily, mostly unprovoked.

What's the other sites name?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What’s interesting about some blinks is that they always point to hate that Twice or whoever gets as justified because of the hate BP gets. In their view the hate other groups get from these blinks is always in reaction to the hate BP has received. Thus blinks have only ever been defensive in the hate they dish out. Now this is of course ridiculous. Blinks probably give out just as much as they receive. Just like dumbass Once’s who spend their time saying dumb shit about BP probably dish out just as much as they receive. So at the end of the day you have these two sections of a fandom seeing themselves as the victims and simultaneously the white knight defending and fighting against the evil that is attacking their groups good name. N

Actually no. It was basically every other fandom coming in a thread saying the hate Jennie gets is justified because of blinks but singing a different tune for other groups

I'm just running off of OP's logic here. If Dreamer isn't toxic on akp because of a blink account on Twitter, then that blink account on Twitter, then that account isn't toxic because of another toxic account on Twitter. Makes no sense just like this thread

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Even here you have Blinks rewriting their own histories like that one Blink that used to abuse Twice daily on old AKP, even slvtshamed Sana before, now acts nice and pretends it didn't happen.

This is a wild thing to say on a thread of someone who deadass said "no wonder Jennie was so lazy, Kai was wearing her out in bed" on old akp

Blinks are no saints by any stretch but acting like they're all the ultimate evil and everyone else is just innocent and pure is hilarious

• Well, OP has got exactly what they wanted!

A large majority of people here just revel in toxicity, and honestly all fandoms are as bad as each other on Twitter. Aint ever gonna be an answer to ‘who’s the most toxic and who has it worst?’

But, I anticipate about six pages of people arguing back and forth about it anyway.

• This is a wild thing to say on a thread of someone who deadass said "no wonder Jennie was so lazy, Kai was wearing her out in bed" on old akp

Blinks are no saints by any stretch but acting like they're all the ultimate evil and everyone else is just innocent and pure is hilarious

And yet no one here is defending OP and OP isn't pretending to be someone else like certain users here. Frankly, a pointless thing you've said...

The translation is literally "how can you call out Blinks behaviour, look at OP!" Makes no sense.

• And yet no one here is defending OP and OP isn't pretending to be someone else like certain users here. Frankly, a pointless thing you've said...

The translation is literally "how can you call out Blinks behaviour, look at OP!" Makes no sense.

Have you read the title of this thread?

• That specific type to troll account trend was started by armys

Funny, because OP doesn't even mention ARMY.

Must be hard for you that a group of men have so many women and girls adoring them, while nobody looks at you. But that is how it always is for you, wherever you go.

Also, as seen in a recent thread here, a lot of haters of the BP ladies are men in their 40s.

• the bio saying "for fun!" :skull:

just viciously hating on complete strangers for funsies~~~~

A lot of the most toxic accounts have profiles saying:

"Spread positivity".

First I thought it was ironic considering how someone was behaving, but now I think they do it on purpose.

Twitter is really the pits. Horrible site.

• Must be hard for you that a group of many have so many women and girls adoring them, while nobody looks at you.

Also, as seen in a recent thread here, a lot of haters of the BP ladies are men in their 40s.

Wierd take, nobody looks at u either but ok

Also im half the age of what you are mentioning so it seems those stats are flawed just like ur reasoning

• Wierd take, nobody looks at u either but ok

Also im half the age of what you are mentioning so it seems those stats are flawed just like ur reasoning

Lol, so you actually admit in your first sentence I was right.

I might be bad with Kpop predictions but I am good at spotting the pathetic, angry guys.

Oh, but it never said all were men in their forties.

There are always losers in their twenties as well that already turned into bitter old men because no woman looks at them.

You're a good example.

• Oh, but it never said all were men in their forties.

There are always losers in their twenties as well that already turned into bitter old men because no woman looks at them.

You're a good example.

u sound like u are pushing YOUR insecurities of not getting any attention from opposite gender on others. Poor girl i feel bad for u

• Just because boys don't give u attention in real that doesn't means you gotta keep quoting me to get attention from me on akp

I am sorry that you are dateless.

You just admitted it, but getting mad because there are so many women liking a group of men from Korea is not going to get you anywhere.

Good luck

How to Stop Being Bitter: 13 Steps To Overcome Bitterness
    Bitterness is prolonged anger and resentment toward people that you believe have wronged you. Discover the 9 steps that will free you from bitterness.
    liveboldandbloom.com

• i understand what you are doing. You are not the only one, i see onces and armys do it all the time to blinks and blackpink. all the smearing and ruining others image for your own fleeting satisfaction. I suggest you to touch some grass.

• This thread contains 24 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!