The hate for Trainee A is going too far

• Like I get people dislike a member in the group because of things they are allowed to be offended by and it's up them whether they accept the apology or not. But some of these people are going too far for a group they supposedly don't give a shit about. Like how are you gonna say no one cares about them while you're camping in the qrts of their fan accounts. I never understand why kpop fans will make more effort to hate on someone than support their faves. Majority of trainee A are minors, the youngest being born the same year as me, so that just makes it even grosser for me to see for me I guess. And it would be different if trainee A's fandom were big enough to defend the guys but all I see is the whole of kpop stan twitter attacking them. I usually try to make sure my tl is positive but today all I've been trying to do is scroll through trainee a content in peace but every second I just see a post hating on a member or being xenophobic af. Sorry for the rant but I just needed to get it off my chest bc it's pretty much ruined a bit of my day. Anyway Trainee A is gonna be a group to watch out for because the amount of predebut attention they're getting is honestly insane.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Agree. The saddest part is that majority of their fans were careful for example trying to not offend other fandoms by comparing members before the news on Pann broke out. I have been keeping an eye on the group since Vivi found them, I follow some of the first Trainee A fans on Twitter and they were always fair to other fandoms. Even after this they just trying to stay positive and hype their boys. Then watching some people even from my own fandom acting like animals is something what makes me really disappointed. If you have problem with that one member, say that. Don’t act all xenophobic against the others when they did nothing wrong?

:pepenomad:

• I'll be checking out their debut :eyes:

Same, I think this is the first time I've been so invested in a predebut group but they have a lot of potential and the members are really entertaining

But obviously if I don't enjoy the music I probably won't stan, however it seems like they're going for an rnb and hip hop sound, so I'm excited to see how they pull it off :groovins:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Agree. The saddest part is that majority of their fans were careful for example trying to not offend other fandoms by comparing members before the news on Pann broke out. I have been keeping an eye on the group since Vivi found them, I follow some of the first Trainee A fans on Twitter and they were always fair to other fandoms. Even after this they just trying to stay positive and hype their boys. Then watching some people even from my own fandom acting like animals is something what makes me really disappointed. If you have problem with that one member, say that. Don’t act all xenophobic against the others when they did nothing wrong?

Yeah seeing the fandom I'm a part of taking part in the hate has just been a bit sad and disappointing. I'm glad aeons seem to be trying to stay positive and I hope the boys haven't seen it yet but I feel that they probably have :-(

🍭 iite cool🍭

Honestly it’s really sad to see many moas being mean and xenophobic, they’re doing exactly what others have done or doing to TxT, it’s very disappointing. Like you if don’t like them just ignore them, nobody is forcing you to forgive or like them.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3 <3

Edited 2 times, last by rebeccas ().

• Honestly it’s really sad to see many moas being mean and xenophobic, they’re doing exactly what others have done or doing to TxT, it’s very disappointing. Like if if don’t like just ignore them nobody is forcing you to forgive or like them.

Exactly how I feel. How did it feel to get the same? Shit? Why do you do the same?! Lol But if you tell them, you throwing Txt under the bus.

:momo2:

Yeah seeing the fandom I'm a part of taking part in the hate has just been a bit sad and disappointing. I'm glad aeons seem to be trying to stay positive and I hope the boys haven't seen it yet but I feel that they probably have :-(

:mina2:

I didn’t think I will block this many Moas at one time but it happened. I feel like they will probably see it. Just don’t show it to JJ.

:pepecute:

• Same, I think this is the first time I've been so invested in a predebut group but they have a lot of potential and the members are really entertaining

But obviously if I don't enjoy the music I probably won't stan, however it seems like they're going for an rnb and hip hop sound, so I'm excited to see how they pull it off :groovins:

I'm waiting to see if they suck or not

Seems like a promising group tho from what I've seen

• Same, I think this is the first time I've been so invested in a predebut group but they have a lot of potential and the members are really entertaining

This.

I checked them out because it was fun to investigate if they are BH or not. But now the members are fun, their programs are interesting, and whatever their releases so far was promising.

:wellr:

I’m not gonna say I already stan them but I look forward to hear their debut songs.

• If it's the video I'm thinking of... the management team keeps setting these kids up. :pepenomad:

• I was thinking that too. I don’t know if they are just that stupid or trying to do some form of noise marketing…I hope the first.

It's crazy. Like I really hope it's just stupidity because malicious comments hit EVERYONE and they already know eyes are on this group for multiple reasons. I really hope they tighten things up because it's gonna be brutal on these kids otherwise which is completely unfair.

• It's crazy. Like I really hope it's just stupidity because malicious comments hit EVERYONE and they already know eyes are on this group for multiple reasons. I really hope they tighten things up because it's gonna be brutal on these kids otherwise which is completely unfair.

If we're talking about the same video then yes, I agree the management needs to sort themselves out. At this point I'm dreading their debut more than I'm excited for it.

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I’ll never understand what people get when they bash a group that just got revealed 3 seconds ago. Especially when you stan a group that got similar hate when they debut

Like TXT got a bunch of hate when they debuted from ARMY, so it’s bizarre how those same fans (MOA) who had to deal with that are doing it to Enhypen & now Trainee A

Don’t even get me started on how BlackPink stans are doing it whenever the slightest bit of info about Baby Monsters gets unveiled, despite the huge hate they got from 2ne1 fans when they got unveiled

Just selfishness

• anticipate their debut

in the meantime stream this bop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-shades:

• Wait what are you guys talking about, is referred to Leo’s actions.

Well I was talking about the fact that their last video to their YouTube channel got posted just a day before or same day as International Woman’s Day. (Honestly with American and Asian friends my time zone is a mess on Twitter). Then the PANN article was made after somebody took screenshot it the photo shoot scene. So the company timing was very bad with bringing back Leo first time after his controversy.

:sweatr:

• Wait what are you guys talking about, is referred to Leo’s actions.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's from the IG of the guy who runs the dance class and while I get that they probably just learned that routine during his class and that not everyone picks up on choreo at the same pace... their team really should have been like "hey can you maybe not?"

The qrts are horrible.

• That’s exactly the fact that some of us tried to tell the others. If they wasn’t there to see what Moas had to go through during debut then sit the fck down and don’t go acting like an animal.

• External Content twitter.com

It's from the IG of the guy who runs the dance class and while I get that they probably just learned that routine during his class and that not everyone picks up on choreo at the same pace... their team really should have been like "hey can you maybe not?"

The qrts are horrible.

OMG. I didn’t see this.

:itzy2:

What the hell is going on in the qrts are a mess! Did they became the new punching bag for kpop fans? I’m seeing at least 5 different fandom dragging them.

• Fck the haters. This is great.

Are they in the Us?

:eyes:

I seen something on twitter the other day that they went on live YouTube just to ask fans a question.

• Yeah It looks like they are in USA just like bts and TxT before their debut. I’m guessing it’s bighit tradition to send their trainees to USA before debut.

• External Content twitter.com

The qrts are horrible.

I just saw a tweet making fun of it and it has 6k likes. I also made the mistake of looking at the qrts and all I can say is I genuinely hope these guys have a good support team for their mental health. They're really active on social media as well so....

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Yeah It looks like they are in USA just like bts and TxT before their debut. I’m guessing it’s bighit tradition to send their trainees to USA before debut.

:pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

Now that makes me excited. Yassssss.

I just saw a tweet making fun of it and it has 6k likes. I also made the mistake of looking at the qrts and all I can say is I genuinely hope these guys have a good support team for their mental health. They're really active on social media as well so....

:ak_jisootrigerred:

Let’s just hope they are that busy that they not gonna have time for checking it. Absolutely disgusting.

• Well the video is quite.. Horrible because let's be fair, Leo did not do well there at all.

BUT while criticism is fine, most people crossed the line. There's so much xenophobia in the qrts, people saying terrible stuff about minors.. It's not okay. It seems like trainee a is becoming the new punching bag of kpop twt.

I am not surprised that on twitter it's bighit fandom that gives most heat to the boys. As an enhypen fan I've already seen it all from them

• Honestly it’s really sad to see many moas being mean and xenophobic, they’re doing exactly what others have done or doing to TxT, it’s very disappointing. Like you if don’t like them just ignore them, nobody is forcing you to forgive or like them.

Wait OK for mean but xenophobic??! Where? Other fandoms were the biggest xenophobic and used Kai and moas to hate on JJ or am I missing a chapter? Moas are not a holier than thou fandom for sure, just weirded out by that specific part.

I'm going to be honest, I can't get past what happened with Leo for now although it doesn't mean he can't grow from there on the long term but I don't condone camping on their posts either or blaming the group for one.

• Wait OK for mean but xenophobic??! Where? Other fandoms were the biggest xenophobic and used Kai and moas to hate on JJ or am I missing a chapter? Moas are not a holier than thou fandom for sure, just weirded out by that specific part.

I'm going to be honest, I can't get past what happened with Leo for now although it doesn't mean he can't grow from there on the long term but I don't condone camping on their posts either or blaming the group for one.

So far I know, I saw xenophobic tweets towards JJ while dragging Hyuka along. I remember, because Hyuka was trending that day, and tl full with angry moa.

I'm so done, he always becomes the target of xenophobic by kpop fans for 3 years....

• Wait OK for mean but xenophobic??! Where? Other fandoms were the biggest xenophobic and used Kai and moas to hate on JJ or am I missing a chapter? Moas are not a holier than thou fandom for sure, just weirded out by that specific part.

:pepestare:

So far I know, I saw xenophobic tweets towards JJ while dragging Hyuka along. I remember, because Hyuka was trending that day, and tl full with angry moa.

I'm so done, he always becomes the target of xenophobic by kpop fans for 3 years....

Dig deeper in the quarters. . I seen some Moa calling JJ a Wasian. So no, there is plenty of Moa who is a disgusting garbage. I think our fandom managed to grab a hold of it once they realized that when they post things like this they gonna get dragged to the ground too.

• JJ posting a clip of him dancing in the middle of the chaos. Unbothered King!

External Content youtu.be

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Their followers are rising really fast and Leo's issue gave others an excuse to be disgusting toward all the members.

But fuck, it's really disheartening to see how malicious people are and how some analyze every step to find an issue to set them up.

Maybe it's because I stay away from fanwars, but was stan twt always this vicious?

And it's sad that most of them are kids. :pepe-sad:

• :pepestare:

Dig deeper in the quarters. . I seen some Moa calling JJ a Wasian. So no, there is plenty of Moa who is a disgusting garbage. I think our fandom managed to grab a hold of it once they realized that when they post things like this they gonna get dragged to the ground too.

Well those who did that are hypocritical point blank. Don't think for one second I'm excusing the fandom, I was just surprised for the xenophobic part because I scrolled through and only saw non moas (personally) and that were randomly associating Kai to it, which is why a lot qrted the pann choa thing. That dance practice on the other hand, I don't know what and who started it.

People should just ignore and report when necessary.

• :pepestare:

If you see those posts about Traine A on your timeline, then you're following the wrong accounts. The accounts that I say focus on streaming, voting and reproductions. MOA is for TXT, if there are people who are interested in other groups stop using the name of the fandom lightly.

• If you see those posts about Traine A on your timeline, then you're following the wrong accounts. The accounts that I say focus on streaming, voting and reproductions. MOA is for TXT, if there are people who are interested in other groups stop using the name of the fandom lightly.

I follow pannchoa. I seen the article right after when it was posted so I seen how the qrts looked since the beginning.

Well those who did that are hypocritical point blank. Don't think for one second I'm excusing the fandom, I was just surprised for the xenophobic part because I scrolled through and only saw non moas (personally) and that were randomly associating Kai to it, which is why a lot qrted the pann choa thing. That dance practice on the other hand, I don't know what and who started it.

People should just ignore and report when necessary.

I agree. I don’t follow that Trainee a account but it looks like to me from the first article kpop trolls think they are an easy target. Predebut group, small fandom no company back up for the fans. They having a field day in the comments.

And yeah, I think our fandom managed to grab a hold of most Moa with their “don’t loose morals over kpop, focus on txt” kind of tweets.

• As an engene, i’ve seen a lot of hate thrown at Enhypen by MOAS esp to Heeseung. It doesnt surprise me that they are doing the same thing to the most talented member of Trainee A.

Anyways, I think it’s out of frustrations , the fans probably felt threatened again. Honestly, I dont get it why waste time watching a group & look for every single opportunity to bash if u dont even like them. Unless provoke, why even criticize a grp that do not interest u. Seriously, people are getting weirder everyday.

Edited once, last by Jackah ().

• Their followers are rising really fast and Leo's issue gave others an excuse to be disgusting toward all the members.

But fuck, it's really disheartening to see how malicious people are and how some analyze every step to find an issue to set them up.

Maybe it's because I stay away from fanwars, but was stan twt always this vicious?

And it's sad that most of them are kids. :pepe-sad:

Yeah my tl is usually peaceful but this whole drama is so big that I can't really avoid it on twitter anymore. I saw a moa trying to get the fandom to leave trainee a alone and the comments were mostly agreeing which was hopeful. But the qrts were pretty much full of the same bitter people. It's nice to see aeons try to be positive through all of this despite them being small compared to the number of fandoms attacking them.

🍭 iite cool🍭

• As an engene, i’ve seen a lot of hate thrown at Enhypen by MOAS esp to Heeseung. It doesnt surprise me that they are doing the same thing to the most talented member of Trainee A.

Anyways, I think it’s out frustrations , the fans probably felt threatened again. Honestly, I dont get it why waste time watching a group & look for every single opportunity to bash if u dont even like them. Unless provoke, why even criticize a grp that do not interest u. Seriously, people are getting weirder everyday.

:pepestare:

Let’s not make this a fanwar between our fandoms please. Unfortunately every fandom has toxic people in it. The fact is it’s not only Moas who attack them, the other fandoms too.This group is full with underage members and their predebut fandom has no support from the company, they also small. I think those who enjoy dragging other groups just found an easy target to attack. I hope the hype gonna die down if Aeons focusing on their group instead of feeding the trolls.

Anyways, I think it’s out frustrations , the fans probably felt threatened again. Honestly, I dont get it why waste time watching a group & look for every single opportunity to bash if u dont even like them. Unless provoke, why even criticize a grp that do not interest u. Seriously, people are getting weirder everyday.

the qrts are filled with multiple fandoms, considering what happened with Leo reached a lot of people, why this comment and the previous ones are only about one fandom and why do you talk about another group

Also targeting him and HS specifically is not for talent, but mainly for what happened with them with issues related to either sexism or racism. Whether it's fair, it's not mine to tell, especially for racism but it has gone too far for sure and I feel saddened that it has brought both fandoms too far in terms of insults and especially degrading the other group/members. That needs to stop. Ignoring and/or reporting the worse cases is what's best.

I know it feels like I defend my fandom but I don't defend or ignore its worst parts. Reading the whole thread just makes it seem like there's one villain and the engene self insert certainly wasn't necessary considering the fanwar is very much two sided.

Moas are, like other fandoms, neither special cookies, nor demons from the pits of hell.

Let's make peace, and stream angel or devil for continuity :saint::evil:

External Content open.spotify.com

Anyways, I think it’s out of frustrations , the fans probably felt threatened again. Honestly, I dont get it why waste time watching a group & look for every single opportunity to bash if u dont even like them. Unless provoke, why even criticize a grp that do not interest u. Seriously, people are getting weirder everyday.

Lol true. Moas need to calm down a bit.

• Obviously I’m a Moa so I’m gonna talk about my own fandom.

But that’s right. The trainee a dance video is such a kpop fandom fest. Like where did they even picked up on the group to bully them? I’m so confused.

:eyes:

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!