Netizens changed their mind after reading SM employee’s post regarding ChenBaekXi

• Netizens changed their mind after reading SM employee’s post regarding ChenBaekXi

SM employee’s thoughts regarding ChenBaekXi

SM-employees-thoughts-regarding-ChenBaekXi-2-288x1024.jpg1.jpg2-1.jpg3.jpg4-1.jpg

1. Hul, there’s nothing to believe in celebrity images

2. I feel sorry for the employees… Even if they work like that, they can’t make even 1/10 of what an artist earns. I used to be a fan of ‘EXO’ for 8 years, but I’m glad I left the fandom before seeing this

3. It’s disappointing that ChenBaekXi harmed the group by being blindsided by greed

4. Celebrities don’t care how hard the employees work. Didn’t they make a lot of money while working in EXO? I feel sorry for the SM employees who worked with them

5. I’m really disappointed with ChenBaekXi this time

6. I just feel sorry for the employees

7. Celebrities really seem to think the employees they work with are slaves

8. I just feel sorry for the employees, the rest of the members, and the fans

9. They are really pathetic… I wish they would leave quickly instead of tarnishing EXO’s name

10. Looking at the fan reactions here, I can understand why celebrities are so unrealistic

11. Wow Chen seems to have no conscience

Original post (1)

Netizens changed their mind after reading SM employee’s post regarding ChenBaekXi – Pannkpop

1. Wow I can totally agree to this post.. Me too I'm working in a similar industry and I can relate to all of this

2. ㅠㅠㅠ I can really feel their despair

3. I can understand the employee's point of view ㅠㅠ the way CBX is doing whatever they want is giving a hard time to the workers

4. Seriously Chen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. This was so refreshing to read ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please I hope they'll be able to leave ㅋㅋㅋ

6. Please leave already

7. Just look at the quality of their solos, they're all the best quality they can ever get, which other company does that to their artists?

8. This was seriously so refreshing, they negotiated their contract renewal on the top so of course, they were probably also able to power trip too

9. Baekhyun's solo album was so good that I'm still listening to it, but it makes you wonder whether he'd ever be able to release something of this quality outisde of SM?

He has a ton of individual fans, and of course, he's confident that he'll be able to receive a certain amount of sales, but no matter how many individual fans you have, it's also thanks to his group name ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were his fan, I would've already quit the company

This only applies to Baekhyun. As for Chen, if we let aside his marriage, as a human, he does seem like he has a good image, but he should've quit wuen he got married ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Now I can understand how the company views their artists, do you think that it's always one sided from SM? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you think someone who's already supposed to be considered a has-been can get a solo album and go on world tour right away as soon as you discharge?

11. Chen seriously is so thoughtless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. If you want to leave that bad, just leave and go run your one man company. Why insist on staying in EXO and creating a fuss like that?

13. The fans made a monster out of them...

14. Of course, this is all about money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected leaving the fandom is the answer

15. What that person said was so right. I don't know if other companies also have similar simtuation, but I feel like SM really treats their artists well, whether they're popular or not

16. Honestly, I don't understand what those 3 are trying to achieve? Even if they give up on EXO, what are they trying to gain for this? ..

17. I did not expect this from Baekhyun... He's blinded by money

18. Honestly, the other members and the fans must be so sad...

19. Maybe it's because they debuted so young? Or maybe it's just the illusion that the industry created... It feels like they have no perception of reality

20. As expected this is why you need to hear both sides!

[theqoo] SM EMPLOYEE STATEMENT REGARDING CBX'S STATEMENT
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Edited once, last by 0ppar ().

• This is just silly.

I believe that yes….Even adults can get manipulated. You have to keep in mind that a lot of K-pop trainees enter the industry when they are young, so of course they will be susceptible to manipulation even they are older if one is not wary.

Plus SM executives are powerful, so they can easily coerce people into doing things they don’t want to do. Especially if It is about career and money.

• So if I'm understanding what they're saying:

"How can we possibly give artists their contracts? It's secret"

"They may be slave contracts but you willingly signed them"

"You greedy bitches want more money how dare you even though we admit of a lot of our other artists feel like we're scamming them"

"One of you did the sin of having babies so stfu"

"We're underpaid too but you don't see us complaining"

"Also you're abusive and you suck so there"

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Isn’t this basically confirming every single thing CBX said and then saying they should have kept quiet for the group 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• This reminds me of Jessica’s issue. Some unknown employee rose up from the ashes to proclaim Sm to be an innocent company with good moral standard and all. Like I said Sm Is about to drop some more negative articles.

• Isn’t this basically confirming every single thing CBX said and then saying they should have kept quiet for the group 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I saw something on Twitter about a corporate HR employee (not from a kpop company) saying "when you report a problem, you become the problem" and clearly that's a mentality held by SM, it's employees and arguably some of its artists

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• We are the label that kept a father celebrity of two kids even if he doesnt make the label any money

Even if you arent popular as once you were, we do our best to still treat you as if you are the best

(To exols)

The reason your oppas want to leave so badly bla bla....

Are these actually written by an sm employee. This is so unprofessional and pathetic.

So this is how they see exo and exols. They have just proved that what cbx said was right. The company doesn't see them as artists but just accessories who make money for the company.

Your oppas... Are you an employee or a Twitter anti. Exols are seen as a joke.

Tell me this is a joke.

• This has all the finesse of being written by a high school student aged child of an SM executive or a summer intern.

If you wanted so desperately to look bad and to prove the points that CBX raised, this letter did it. This is no employee. This is an SM executive with a 3rd grade writing/comprehension level.

Someone at SM needs a time out and a fucking juice box. How absolutely childish.

• couldn’t even finish the first paragraph and I’m already annoyed 😒

what is this Twitter trash like stupidity ….

not gonna lie I liked the part where they basically admitted that sm locked cbx into a slave contract for 17-18 years

big brain move 🙃

• You guys are crazy, you don't even know what the truth is behind closed doors you just decide to believe idols blindly, i am not even saying you are wrong to want to support them but how can you say things like "so idols aren't allowed to want to earn more money?" and then say "so they didn't want to keep Chen bla bla bla" truth is fans have been campaining to kick out Chen and Chaenyeol for a long time and SM still chose to keep them, let's be honest here Chen probably even lose them money yet they stick by his side, and before anyone comes at me, i am not taking SM side either, the truth should be revealed and things should be fair but i find it so naive that people think the idols always say the truth while the evil company is always lying

• SM should use that money they're spending in bots to pay the CBX members

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• right. Like the clown world mentality is ridiculous. This shit is a fuckin meme. It's sad though that people honestly think this way. Makes me wonder if poking Russia enough to trigger a planet wide reset is worth it

• so the employee sais they are underpaid and being exploided by the company too and is salty because an artist wants more

he/she thinks because he/she chose to be a slave, everyone else must fall under the boot

:pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• You guys are crazy, you don't even know what the truth is behind closed doors you just decide to believe idols blindly, i am not even saying you are wrong to want to support them but how can you say things like "so idols aren't allowed to want to earn more money?" and then say "so they didn't want to keep Chen bla bla bla" truth is fans have been campaining to kick out Chen and Chaenyeol for a long time and SM still chose to keep them, let's be honest here Chen probably even lose them money yet they stick by his side, and before anyone comes at me, i am not taking SM side either, the truth should be revealed and things should be fair but i find it so naive that people think the idols always say the truth while the evil company is always lying

“SM stood by chen

Are you hearing yourself 😭😭😭😭

This is called the BARE minimum. And it also happened because EXO stood by Chen. Or they would have kicked him out of the group like that suju guy or Jessica if members themselves didn’t want him around.

People like you are pathetic.

The giant corporation with the money is NEVER right. Never. There is no scenario in which SM can ever be right. It doesn’t matter what CBX did.

It's easier to take the side of the idol when you look at the power dynamics the agencies have more power and less accountability and alot of secrecy as most entertainment industries around the world not just Korea has limited scope in the way of regulations and laws in place to prevent abuse where's as these laws are nearly universal in everyday jobs. Secondly you can look at history as an example of how many agencies and executive's have and do fuck over their idols all the cases from sm entertainment from the early 2000s to the 2010s etc which ended in the company losing and having judgements filed and new laws minted to prevent further abuse. Then you look at the countless agencies after them from the company that had east light who was abused beaten and tortured by their ceo and staff. To the countless stories of idols or groups being unpaid. Blockberry is one company TS entertainment is another the list goes on including more recent events where a law was made after lee seungi after he was abused and scammed out of his money by his agency and gaslit and maniuplated by the ceo of hook entertainment. Then the tragic situation with the group Omega X whom were physically mentally and even sexually abused. Only really coming to light because the ceo did this so often she was bold enough to do it publicly in a forgien country and is still pending a possible extradition to the USA as LA police have an arrest warrant for her .she literally fled the country after someone in the hotel called 911 and rhe police department showed up to check them out for abuse.

There's many others like that including the Hollywood situation with Epstein and then the bombshell of what had been happening for decades in Japan with Johnny entertainment. So looking at all this I'd rather believe the idol first over a company and it's employees

• The only pathetic person here is you, also learn to read, i never said SM was right i said we don't know the whole truth, but you all act like idols are saints and can never lie, and they did stick by Chen by allowing him to even comeback they could have easily forced a hiatus on him, it's all business and just like idols are allowed to want to earn more money the company is allowed to care about their artist image which Chen ruined for himself (And before you come and attack me again i am not saying it's wrong for Chen to get married and have kids, idols are people and should be allowed to date and marry and fuck but it doesn't change the fact that sadly that's not how things are and by Chen doing all that he did ruin his image because fans are crazy)

SM HAS BEEN SUED MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN THE PAST YEARS

how many times has anybody sue other company like jyp yg etc?

close to 1 or less

its not normal,and like I said its not 2009, people isnt stupid unless is by choice

• I can't believe they were pathetic enough to write this and think people would believe it. :watt:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• It's easier to take the side of the idol when you look at the power dynamics the agencies have more power and less accountability and alot of secrecy as most entertainment industries around the world not just Korea has limited scope in the way of regulations and laws in place to prevent abuse where's as these laws are nearly universal in everyday jobs. Secondly you can look at history as an example of how many agencies and executive's have and do fuck over there idols all the cases from sm entertainment from the early 2000s to the 2010s etc which ended in the company losing and having judgements filed and new laws minted to prevent further abuse. Then you look at the countless agencies after them from the company that had east light who was abused beaten and tortured by their ceo and staff. To the countless stories of idols or groups being unpaid. Blockberry is one company TS entertainment is another the list goes on including more recent events where a law was made after lee seungi after he was abused and scammed out of his money by his agency and gaslit and maniuplated by the ceo of hook entertainment. Then the tragic situation with the group Omega X whom were physically mentally and even sexually abused. Only really coming to light because the ceo did this so often she was bold enough to do it publicly in a forgien country and is still pending a possible extradition to the USA as LA police have an arrest warrant for her .she literally fled the country after someone in the hotel called 911 and rhe police department showed up to check them out for abuse.

There's many others like that including the Hollywood situation with Epstein and then the bombshell of what had been happening for decades in Japan with Johnny entertainment. So looking at all this I'd rather believe the idol first over a company and it's employees

To be honest i don't follow kpop that extensively so i don't know much about those cases you mentioned but i will read about them and educate myself about the topic at hand if it's something that has been happening a lot recently <3

• SM stans get what they deserve. Spent all this time sucking up to and shielding SM as if their life depended on it just to have SM use their corruption and manipulation against their biases.

• The only pathetic person here is you, also learn to read, i never said SM was right i said we don't know the whole truth, but you all act like idols are saints and can never lie, and they did stick by Chen by allowing him to even comeback they could have easily forced a hiatus on him, it's all business and just like idols are allowed to want to earn more money the company is allowed to care about their artist image which Chen ruined for himself (And before you come and attack me again i am not saying it's wrong for Chen to get married and have kids, idols are people and should be allowed to date and marry and fuck but it doesn't change the fact that sadly that's not how things are and by Chen doing all that he did ruin his image because fans are crazy)

I am going to bash and then write the complete opposite of what I just said in the same post so when someone gets counter argumentative I will say I never said that lmao

Pick a side dude

They probably stuck by Chen because he must still be bringing in money for them, after all they're as you said " business " not an idol charity. SM is just bitter now because idols want their fair share too

This is so pathetic I hope you lose your job when you start a family.

“It’s a business” omg how do you all have jobs 😭😭😭😭

Making profit is not the only end goal wtf is wrong with y’all.

Are y’all 12 year old kids who have NEVER held a job.

Chen is not wrong and SM doesn’t deserve any praise for keeping him.

• This thread contains 83 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!