It's sad to think that all groups under SM started with Exo might all have slave contract too

• Ok but you like and listen aespa music, ... so you are okey with the slave contract

you listen to BP music, are you ok with YG's side pimping business?

:pepepizza:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah RV, NCT and Aespa very likely have the same contract as exo

snsd and shinee got lucky as the members talk about their contract renewals and negotiations

suju is totally doing their own thing

kangta, yunho, and BoA are now sitting on the other side of the table so they also got different deals

maybe this lawsuit will help RV, NCT and Aespa too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean the 10 years contract is already a "slave contract" in the jyj era. SM got tons of shit for that but they still resorts to more years contract!?? Wtf!? I guess thats how powerful SM's connections before.

• Honestly my perspective changed completely about Sm i thought the reason the Idols stayed was because they were treated fairly but turns out they didn't have a choice but to renew because either you renew or sue the company and risk getting blacklist in the industry it still baffles me how whatever Sm is doing is still concerned legal what Sm is doing is just modern day slavery,

I never understand why Idols don't have a union :(

Same here.

External Content youtu.be

• The more time goes on SM 3.0 and it's antics the more amazing SNSD look in retrospect.

SM obviously fucked them big time over with their 10th anniversary and it seemed SNSD was officially dead but still a itty bitty tiny door was left open. True enough the girls still kept the hope alive even if it was just stage play and nothing significant in the long run.

But fate turned around and last year we got that magical forever 1 CB. It featured 3 non SM idols, Tiffany was previously made a scapegoat by SM for the anniversary bullshit got to produce a song and despite SM initially only green lighting 1 song the girls pushed through an entire album with full promo.

Now SM is a dumpster fire that is up to its same old tricks that were supposed to be banned. As a result likely more idols will be jumping ship and SM in more legal trouble. A SNSD type reunion for any older SM group now seems impossible out side a modern day miracle.

• BTW, what the fans are doing about this? I expect atleast one boycott

Everyone is supporting CBX of course. There was talks of a boycott but i think most of the fandom will not boycott. I dont see what that would do for CBX and the EXO members since they would still be stuck in a contract regardless if the comeback does well or not.

Since CBX decided to participate in the comeback, I will support this comeback

• The 7+3 years clause might be the reason why we didn't hear about RV renewing contract

It's to the point that everyone thought it's normal that sm never really announced their artists' contract renewal in their 7th year. Now, everything really make sense right now bc there's no contract renewal to be renewed anyway.

• It's to the point that everyone thought it's normal that sm never really announced their artists' contract renewal in their 7th year. Now, everything really make sense right now bc there's no contract renewal to be renewed anyway.

Yeah SM said you are stuck with us forever 👿😈😈😈. Until exo sued, now they are trying to backpedal 🤡now they are fucked first they claim the artists are given complete Access to the payment and contract etc. But once sued and the threat that exo said to look at EVERYONE'S contract in the company. They said they would give them access to their payment and contract 🤡🤡🤡🤡 yo SM you just lied, i thought you said they always had access to it? How can you say you will give them what they want if they already had it? I hope this clown world company gets dissolved it doesn't deserve to continue existing. Let sm fall be a lesson to the rest of the industry, treat the idols and staff right or else.

• Consistently made over $20,000 in income from home with the benefit of smooth playback and sticky online interest. |F330″ I actually made $18,000 with this perfect home income. Everyone can now without a doubt.....https://urlz.fr/maPU

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!