My Top Kpop (and khiphop) Artists of the Week - Week 1 : SM domination

• So i'm beginning yet another series that I will probably as always never finish lol ! This time I will just talk about what I've been listening very recently ! It will be way less bothersome as I'm very busy since September and I want to try to resharpen little by little my english.

So here are my top kpop artists : it will feature some of my most played songs recently and the artists i've listened to the most. I don't have a fixed number of artist, it's just how I feel about it.

MY TOP KPOP ARTIST OF THE WEEK : AESPA :borahae:

aespa_1223338.jpg

So I quietly began to stan AESPA in the last few weeks to the point where I even joined the guild lol ! I am trying to buy all (2 lol) of their albums but it might take a little more time. So since the beginning of January, I ate a ton of aespa content to the point where I see the black mamba in my sleep lol. Naturally, my most listened song of the week is easily one of theirs, their excellent b-side track Illusion :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've also spammed a little Next Level and Girls so there's that too. Will make a separate post about my new found love for Aespa later.

Of course I also need to mention some other groups that I've been spam streaming in the last week :

Red Velvet and bizarrely their 2017 hit track Peek-a-boo :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Le Sserafim Antifragile (been for some weeks now) :

RV and Aespa collab (yes i'm original omg) :

Exo, NCT, RV and Aespa collab :

Of course I also listened (to a lesser extent) some boy groups with NCT Dream as my by far most listened too :

I also listened to GLitch Mode and Hot Sauce quite a bit recently, as well as NCT U Make A Wish

TXT just came back and I'm slowly getting back to their discography :

For the rest, I am listening to quite a bit of Big Bang, Exo, Enhypen and Ateez mainly.

For solo artists : Lim Young Woong, IU and Taeyeon (ailee distant 4th)

For K hip hop, check out Blue Check remix :

I've been following Xinsayne, GongGoonggoo009 and Blase, I think they can be very big !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!