[PC+PK] Knetz 1st reactions to EXO BAEKHYUN X XIUMIN X CHEN terminating their contracts with SM

• source:

[instiz] EXO BAEKHYUN X XIUMIN X CHEN "INFORMED SM OF THE TERMINATION OF THEIR EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT, THEY COMMITTED TYRANNY"
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] SM'S SIDE "EXO BAEKHYUN, XIUMIN, CHEN'S NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT, ILLEGAL ACTIONS FROM OUTSIDE FORCES"
    www.pannchoa.com

EXO Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen informed SM of the termination of the exclusive contract – Pannkpop

1. Wow I'm getting goosebumps.... seriously, this is such a sad news

2. Seriously, SM... ha....

3. They are still doing this....?

4. I don't think it's easy to start a case... there are so many cases like this that happened in the past too....

5. No but SM is still like this????

6. No but they've been through these lawsuits so many times already and still????

7. SM-ah... SM-ah....

8. Seriously, why do they not pay their artists properly... just why?...

9. Wow so SM hasn't changed

10. SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just what has changed all ths time?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's just dump a big sh*t on them and go to HYBE!!!!!

1. It’s still the same as 2009.. Nothing has changed at SM

2. What about the rest of the members?

3. Isn’t it 2023 already? Nothing has changed

4. 17 years, 18 years???????????? Aren’t these slave contracts???

5. EXO can’t make a comeback anymore ㅜㅜ

6. SM is crazy, nothing has changed

7. SM really hasn’t changed

8. Ahhh.. How much money did Baekhyun make as a group, unit and solo?

9. Even EXO is treated like that, what about other idols?

10. Nothing has changed since TVXQ… I guess that’s why EXO’s album was delayed

11. EXO is treated like that, but I’m worried if other groups are treated like that

12. It reminds me of TVXQ

13. SM is still trash

14. Hul, so the three of them are leaving SM???

1. This is daebak, to think that EXO became like this

2. So SM is really good at pretending to be nice once they're at a disadvantage

3. Why is SM always unable to treat their money cleanly?

4. I don't even understand what they're trying to say in their statement, anyways, can we agree that SM is trash?

5. External forces....? Are they shooting a dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Who cares if someone is pulling the strings at the back.. We'll judge by ourselves if you release the documents regarding their pay

7. No but what are they talking about?... Instead of spurting nonsense why not reveal their pay statement? Like this, maybe my bias will also leave with them ㅠㅠ

8. Just show us their pay slip ^^

9. No but wouldn't their issue be solved by releasing their pay statement?? Kai also just enlisted, meanwhile, the company is acting like taht ㅋ

10. Oh this is the same as TVXQ no? ㅋㅋㅋ

source:

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SM, MC MONG'S ''BIG PLANET'' SEND CONTENT CERTIFICATION... APPROACHED CHENBAEKXI ft.DENIAL
    www.pannchoa.com

SM says that EXO Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen’s notice of the termination of the exclusive contract is due to illegal actions from outside forces – Pannkpop

Knetz respond to SM's claims that this is all due to outside forces and blaming MC Mong's company, BPM denying those claims

1. Wow I thought it was 2009

2. So why has SM refused to present its artists with clear, transparent records of the artists’ earnings and payments?

3. Outside forces…? No, what drama are they filming?

4. This is why I laugh every time SM fans tell me that SM is good at paying

5. SM just needs to reveal the account statement, I guess they can’t do that

6. SM hasn’t changed, as expected

7. Is this deja vu?

8. EXO was treated like that, I guess other singers were treated worse

9. SM is still doing what they did 20 years ago?

10. SM 3.0 and nothing has changed

11. As expected, the problem is not only Lee Soo Man, but the company itself is the problem

12. Wow, it gave me goosebumps. SM is truly eternal..

13. SM is a crazy company

14. No, it’s 2023 and they’re still doing this?

1. Should've went with Hybe instead

2. No but why does SM have this pattern of mediaplay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they not know how obvious they sound? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. This doesn't change anything thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. No but are you going to give us the content of their pay yes or no?

5. How does their pattern never change? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. No but isn't it obvious that popular celebrities will always get poached by other agencies all the time? Does SM not get that.......

7. Do they think that they'll provide the documents of EXO wanting to move over to MC Mong's agency?

8. But you're not gonna give us the wage information??

9. What the? Why are they pulling MC Mong's hair in this, no matter how much I hate him, this is too much, and they should've went for Hybe instead. Do they think that we're dumb?

10. This was so low

BPM denying

1. SM-ah you're low

2. Sigh what is SM doing?

3. Seriously the way SM does their mediaplay is the worst

4. SM-ah you can't just attempt to bring yourself up when stepping on other companies like that

5. This was seriously so low

6. Just with the fact that they mentioned MC Mong in this, the intention was so obvious

7. Seriously SM is such a bad company

8. This was low SM-ah... And it also felt so rushed

9. Wow SM is seriously freaking disgusting

10. SM are *slur

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I think SM will take a step back. No one believes what he says from now on. I hope the Exo members fix the contract and turn the situation to their advantage at least.

SM blacklicted JYJ for 20 years, same with that former TRAX member, I don't believe they'll take a step back for a minute. They changed laws for idol contracts due to SM shady dealings and slave contracts and what did SM do? Offer 17 year contracts to EXO. Nothing fucking changed for SM.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• SM blacklicted JYJ for 20 years, same with that former TRAX member, I don't believe they'll take a step back for a minute. They changed laws for idol contracts due to SM shady dealings and slave contracts and what did SM do? Offer 17 year contracts to EXO. Nothing fucking changed for SM.

I thought they might be afraid of the netizens' reaction. I'm guessing they'll come to their senses thinking about their own reputation. If Exo members prove themselves legally, they can corner Sm. But if they don't have proof about SM's shady business then they should be careful as you said.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!