He is misogynist or attention seeker..

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Help leave ive alone

Even knetizens dont care about the issue..many them revealed than this is less common of done that.imao

He want attention of his fans...known toxic as hell also treated him as god

• I can't see the tweet, but according to the replies, it is about Bang Chan?

He talked about disrespectful hoobaes who didn't greet him back, that's the second time he talks about it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• He talked about disrespectful hoobaes who didn't greet him back, that's the second time he talks about it.

people worthy of respect get respected automatically, even if he didn't got greeted he shouldn't be so pathetic about it. Just because he was born earlier doesn't mean he's superior and youngers owe some sort obligation towards him.

• from what i get from my research on twitter

is that he talked about younger group who didn't show respect by bowing

and people are assuming he talked about IVE, even if he never mention any name

yeah idk how people concluded ive

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• from what i get from my research on twitter

is that he talked about younger group who didn't show respect by bowing

and people are assuming he talked about IVE, even if he never mention any name

Doesn't matter which younger group he's talking about, he's showing karen behaviour

• people worthy of respect get respected automatically, even if he didn't got greeted he shouldn't be so pathetic about it

Hmm that's a cultural thing, koreans care a lot about greeting/bowing. Some idols like Hyoyeon and Ateez talked about the same topic before, and while I wouldn't make a fuss about it, that's my vision as a non-korean.

But anyway, sometimes I wish they don't share these stories because people start to speculate.

• yeah idk how people concluded ive

tbh i didn't go futher in my research

maybe in the past fans saw a video of IVE members not bowing, maybe they often promote together because it's the 2nd time he talked about it etc....

Doesn't matter which younger group he's talking about, he's showing karen behaviour

well it matter because people are attacking any groups now without any reason

and i'm not disagreeing about the fact that i find his behaviour "problematic"

I do understand from where he's coming, he wants to be transparent and honest with his fans about the behind the scene of kpop

But i'm not okay with the fact of talking about other group behaviour even if you don't mention them, because we all know how Kpop fans can be stupid, it'll turns into a witch hunt, with his fans attacking every group they think disrepected him, and it'll just bring hate to this group all of this because a guy got mad that someone didn't bow to him

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Wait, didn't Bangchan always say that he disagree with all these Korean formality stuff? Didn't he say he wants his members to speak informally with him? What suddenly changed? Me thinks he just wants pretty girls to talk to him.

• Some idols really take this greeting thing too seriously LMAO

They need to chill, you cant keep score of who bowed how many times

• he's very much aware of how much rabid and toxic kpop fandoms are and how much damage his comments can cause but he's gotta do bitchcrying on vlive because some random junior didn't bowed to him lol wtf does he thinks he's some king or what. I can see why he's getting ignored by youngsters, he's got boomer karen mentality.

• I do understand from where he's coming, he wants to be transparent and honest with his fans about the behind the scene of kpop

more serious issues to be transparent about than someone forgetting to greet them back in a chaotic situation

like common

every idol that makes an issue out of this gives me boomer energy

• Stop throwing the word "misogynist" If you don't even know who he's talking about in the first place, this is weird.

Anyway, Chan has, many times, been honest about what he thinks related to K-pop industry on his lives and It can either make people happy or not. And he won't stop.

I think it's important too to not drag other groups/idols while doing so. He know he has really big fandom and how kpop fans can be vile towards other artists when their idols said something. He can be honest about his company management, mistreatment he received or anything but not this kind of honesty. It's not worth it to make other idols getting bullied with his fans over something so silly like this. Yes he didn't drop any name but it make it worse cuz his fans can attack wrong group while he just watching them doing so innocently.

He know what he do and he's so wrong about this.

• he has the right to discuss this stuff with his fans on his social media and stream, so fans of other groups should just stfu and his fans should also stfu and stop speculating

he didn't name any names, he's allowed to feel annoyed

mKl7Ghm.png

• he has the right to discuss this stuff with his fans on his social media and stream, so fans of other groups should just stfu and his fans should also stfu and stop speculating

and vice versa other people have right to call him a karen

• Well... I sometimes don't greet people back, but I guess we have a different culture in my country.

Why is everything assuming its ive and what clown 🤡 🤡 is throwing mysogny around 💀💀🤡🤡 the fuck? People mad about him need to touch grass and get a life . Now as far as greetings go it's not Karen behavior, people talking should STFU unless you Korean. Respect, greetings etc is VERY VERY SERIOUS here it's a big deal in our culture. Even more so in a job environment especially something like kpop or the entertainment industry. Some young group not greeting senior idols or a senior staff ir executive is the fastest way for them to wonder why they have no comebacks no love calls to come do commercials, modeling deals, no drama or movie offers among other things. So someone being disrespectful regardless of talent will get left behind. The industry is extremely competitive and cut throat. Example for the one Jungkook out there. I have ten others looking to take his place. Most people in the industry are replaceable. Not everyone but most are so you do everything you can to maintain your position and stay ahead of the competition. There's a reason people like Jungkook is on top being humble and respectful is one of those reasons.

• I wish older idols would stop doing this childish shit. If you're mad, call out whoever didn't greet you directly instead of creating a witch-hunt. He knows better

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• and vice versa other people have right to call him a karen

people love to villainize him for nothing, just another pointless witchhunt by mindless, scandal-hungry, drama wanting people, i'm tired, social media hurt a whole generation, people overreact to anything, in one breath people are like "DON'T ATTACK IDOLS FOR ANYTHING, ALLOW THEM TO ACT NORMAL AND CARELESS AND CAREFREE AND EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS" and in another it's "BURN THE WITCH" and then it'll be like, "why did another young celebrity die? how did this happen, wow people need to stop"

mKl7Ghm.png

• people love to villainize him for nothing, just another pointless witchhunt by mindless, scandal-hungry, drama wanting people, i'm tired, social media hurt a whole generation, people overreact to anything, in one breath people are like "DON'T ATTACK IDOLS FOR ANYTHING, ALLOW THEM TO ACT NORMAL AND CARELESS AND CAREFREE AND EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS" and in another it's "BURN THE WITCH" and then it'll be like, "why did another young celebrity die? how did this happen, wow people need to stop"

Bruh he's the one who's starting witchhunt of younger groups by his rabid fandom through irresponsible comments like these on vlive.

well considering they are adult

wouldn't be better to just go to the person who didn't bow and tell them " i'm your senior, you didn't bow i find this disrepectful" than just go on live and say someone didn't bow to me i find this disrepectful ?

and if he already went to them to talk about it, then what's the point to bring this stuff on live, if everything is clear now

i don't know but i just find this more mature to do, than doing on live

nobody is telling him to not complaint when serious things happen

but for someone who ddidn't bow ? especially considering that he was born and raised in australia so the whole thing of Bowing doesn't have as much importance to him than a koreans who was born and grew in korea where bowin is everything

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Didn't he grow up in Australia? Is bowing culture even that big there? I personally find this unneccesary but maybe calling him a misogynist is bit too much because he didn't give names so who knows if it is about IVE or any GG for that matter.

• I think it's important too to not drag other groups/idols while doing so. He know he has really big fandom and how kpop fans can be vile towards other artists when their idols said something. He can be honest about his company management, mistreatment he received or anything but not this kind of honesty. It's not worth it to make other idols getting bullied with his fans over something so silly like this. Yes he didn't drop any name but it make it worse cuz his fans can attack wrong group while he just watching them doing so innocently.

He know what he do and he's so wrong about

He is responsible for his words, not how other people interpret it. And even If It's not on his blame anyone's education, he has called out his fans' behavior multiple times. Not one time. Neither two. Multiple. For exactly these type of things.

I personally don't even think this is an important subject to be discussed passionately about. He's just sharing a bad experience he had. I'm already used to him being controversial and I know It will happen again, so I'm saving energy.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I feel like whether a certain action is important or not to a country, should be up to the people who are from that country. I personally think he didn’t mean to start anything, but again people should think before speaking. Also why did people assume it was my girls IVE? From what I know they don’t even really have interaction, except for a few here and there.

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

• I wish older idols would stop doing this childish shit. If you're mad, call out whoever didn't greet you directly instead of creating a witch-hunt. He knows better

Not his fault lol 😂 if clown 🤡 ass fans want to start a witch hunt that's on them not his responsibility to control how other people respond. Funny how nobody says this same bullshit when a scandal of some sort is put up by dispatch or someone else about anonymous person A 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 , double standards 🤡🤡🤡 this isn't a male or female issue either other prominent female celebrities have addressed stuff like this too but none got this clown show response. Even more 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 is he never said who or what group or their gender 🤡🤡 soo wtf? Is everyone losing their minds over?

• This thread contains 130 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!