More clips of TXT Taehyun "fondling" and "rubbing" against two women at a club leaked + video goes viral

• People are arguing the details of things here when they don't matter.

Despite claiming otherwise bg fandoms seem to get mad when their favs breath the same air as a woman. So the details don't matter to those who are leaving the fandom over this.

That also kinda looks like a private party more than club. His privacy is just violated, I guess he can sue?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People are arguing the details of things here when they don't matter.

Despite claiming otherwise bg fandoms seem to get mad when their favs breath the same air as a woman. So the details don't matter to those who are leaving the fandom over this.

That also kinda looks like a private party more than club. His privacy is just violated, I guess he can sue?

Reasons i doubt it's a private party is, nobody would have been filming him to post it online and start bs over it. Last i checked private parties especially ones that celebrities attend they vet the fuck out of whos allowed in. So if this happens whoever took the vid would have been identified right away black listed and sueef etc

• LOLOLOLOL TAME AF

No coercion. Just dancing.

People need to chill.

Korean clubs are not popping if this is what it's like. Damn. Looks like an American HS or Junior High dance. People just lightly bouncing to the beat.

If I'm in the club and "My Neck, My Back" comes on.... Mm-mm.... Watch out. It's the ho anthem that tops all ho anthems.

• Reasons i doubt it's a private party is, nobody would have been filming him to post it online and start bs over it. Last i checked private parties especially ones that celebrities attend they vet the fuck out of whos allowed in. So if this happens whoever took the vid would have been identified right away black listed and sueef etc

It wasn’t a private party apparently it’s a bar called Snacc that does a monthly DJ competition evening. And there is a video on the bar’s site from the DJ booth and you can see one girl standing before them.

And that long letter is translated to Korean. Meanwhile this is a non issue and if those kids are leaving the fandom because the guy goes out clubbing, there is the door. I hate the witch-hunt that people doing against him for that but there is nothing to do just quietly report and block.

;judgingpepe:

Meanwhile the boys are touring in Japan and the fans screaming their lungs up when Tyun appears on the screen.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Those types of fans are annoying lol they never had dick and it shows. We Korean men are not much different from any other man and an idol is still a normal person at the end of the day, so taehyun just like me or any other man is afforded the same freedoms anyone else has. If you want to go club drink hangout or hook up or get in a relationship then by all means help yourself. It just sucks with these delusional fans thinking idols are pure innocent fairytales. When in reality that's far from the truth. These fans need a wakeup call. Your oppa will never date or fuck you. Same reason I don't fuck forgieners that are korea-boos. We can smell fetishers from a mile away. Idols know that same thing when it comes to fans too

• Best part about this situation. Both taehyun and hybe never even addressed it and kept moving on like nothing happened and he never disappeared from anything he's shown front and center on photoshoots albums tv shows etc and at every concert and fanmeet😎😎😎 good job hybe learn all the its the idols private life. Mimd your business attitude that everyone is learning from YG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!