Why is it that none of BTS individually have the same solo power as Baekhyun?

• No nerd to beat about the bush, not a single bts solo hit the mark. They should be selling 2.5M per album the way things kept going but still failed to outsell flopxo Baekhyun whos last album was two years ago, that is two yrs before the sales boom.

Why? Is it because none of them can sing to save their lives? Their rappers are OK but with their level of skills they def need to be able to sing at least few notes to tune like JenLisa at the very least to be able to pull of two million plus. Then theres Jimin who could have had a spectacular solo career if bang PD didn't make him sing Taeyeon notes. Now he can be a part of snsd, with bit more vocal training ofc

• Because Baekyun actually has talent. The BTS members are as boring as it can get. I don't even like baekyun but at least he can make at least a catchy tune. Jimins solo songs were mediocre and horrible. Jin's music is like the same song over and over again I don't know how he kept getting away with that before he enlisted. Jungkook seems to be the only one with real talent, and I don't even think he likes being an idol anymore. Kai's rover album was amazing it's a shock that kai who isn't even a main vocalist can make such amazing music and yet Jimin can't do anything as interesting as rover even if he tried. Not everyone needs to a soloist and not everyone needs to make music.

• Because Baekyun actually has talent. The BTS members are as boring as it can get. I don't even like baekyun but at least he can make at least a catchy tune. Jimins solo songs were mediocre and horrible. Jin's music is like the same song over and over again I don't know how he kept getting away with that before he enlisted. Jungkook seems to be the only one with real talent, and I don't even think he likes being an idol anymore. Kai's rover album was amazing it's a shock that kai who isn't even a main vocalist can make such amazing music and yet Jimin can't do anything as interesting as rover even if he tried. Not everyone needs to a soloist and not everyone needs to make music.

You should keep it cute love and not talk talent seeing who all you stan.

• This is proof that Exols continue to be toxic AF. KBoos being convinced that SK is the center of the universe is peak delusion. Stray Kids are more relevant than EXO. Stop setting up your faves. BTS are globally the most popular group for a reason and their talents are more than obvious to their fans who outnumber every single kpop group’s fandoms in existence. Just because kpop fans are delusional doesn’t change that fact.

• You should keep it cute love and not talk talent seeing who all you stan.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I should keep it cute, your right.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I should keep it cute, your right.

Yeah you should, not that you can with the vile personality of yours, but still try love. Atleast its good you are being a full blown anti now and gave up on that cringe troll act where you used to write incoherent gibberish essays that hinted at some serious lack of intellect.

• Yeah you should, not that you can with the vile personality of yours, but still try love. Atleast its good you are being a full blown anti now and gave up on that cringe troll act where you used to write incoherent gibberish essays that hinted at some serious lack of intellect.

army you have been keeping up with me since the beginning and watching me all day. You love me don't you army :holding-back-tears: army chill out :( just because I said Jimin is untalented is not going to make him cry. Why are you mad that I don't like BTS :/? army you need to stream right now...? :sweat: why aren't you streaming army? get to work army....get to work.... :holding-back-tears:

• Yeah you should, not that you can with the vile personality of yours, but still try love. Atleast its good you are being a full blown anti now and gave up on that cringe troll act where you used to write incoherent gibberish essays that hinted at some serious lack of intellect.

I would ignore her. Everything she says is insincere and more about trying to get attention than anything else. It’s pointless to ever take her seriously. It’s funny how these desperate attention seekers are almost always Kpop fans and not BTS fans. It’s probably because they get more attention from toxic Kpop fans for attacking BTS than they would for attacking other kpop idols/ groups because BTS fans wouldn’t join in or encourage the attacks (unlike Kpop fans).

Army are gonna hate me but I'm not sorry :/:borahae:

Lol Jimin's success got you MAD MAD ^^

Its actually hilarous that the worst antis can say about BTS is that they are "boring" or that they "can't do anything interesting"....you guys try so hard but truly BTS are at such a level that they can't be touched and that hurts yall. Cry more and watch these talented men end your faves careers

External Content youtu.be

• Lol Jimin's success got you MAD MAD ^^

Its actually hilarous that the worst antis can say about BTS is that they are "boring" or that they "can't do anything interesting"....you guys try so hard but truly BTS are at such a level that they can't be touched and that hurts yall. Cry more and watch these talented men end your faves careers

why would I be mad over jimin's success? all you can brag about is money, charting, and fandom power. doesn't that seem vain? you all will stream anything it's pathetic that's why I said they have no talent like is the call not connecting MAGICWAND18? is the call not connecting...do you see how whenever someone brings up BTS being interesting you army bring up OLD music...this performance is OLD? baepsae came out what? 6 years ago? wheres the new stuff army why don't you link their newest albums...huh what about butter, life goes on, permission to dance? you think that's quality music? that's why your living in the PAST army? army WAKE UP ARMY!!?? WAKE UP!!!!! they're (BIGHIT) getting you ARMY ...???? it's the BRAINWASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not OKAY and I will PRAY for you all because there is some EVIL GHOST and DEMONS in you. don't be ANGRY army....chill out ARMY chill OUT.....

• why would I be mad over jimin's success? all you can brag about is money, charting, and fandom power. doesn't that seem vain? you all will stream anything it's pathetic that's why I said they have no talent like is the call not connecting MAGICWAND18? is the call not connecting...do you see how whenever someone brings up BTS being interesting you army bring up OLD music...this performance is OLD? baepsae came out what? 6 years ago? wheres the new stuff army why don'y you link their newest albums...huh what about butter, life goes on, permission to dance? you think that's quality music? that's why your living in the PAST army? army WAKE UP ARMY!!?? WAKE UP!!!!! they're (BIGHIT) getting you ARMY ...???? it's the BRAINWASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not OKAY and I will PRAY for you all because there is some EVIL GHOST and DEMONS in you. don't be ANGRY army....chill out ARMY chill OUT.....

Lmao not the unhinged rant :cryingr:

but no thanks for reminding me about Butter! I haven't watched a live performance of it in about a week so my weekly dose is due!

• Lmao not the unhinged rant :cryingr:

but no thanks for reminding me about Butter! I haven't watched a live performance of it in about a week so my weekly dose is due!

army it is just the truth and everyone doesn't want to see it BUT me. I cannot help you army if you are a army and stan BTS but it is just the truth I need to let people on AKP forums know this? they don't want to know this so I have to teach them, army are saying i'm a troll but trolls are not real they live under a bridge so army are calling me ugly? (possessed by devil) army listen please you have to listen to me army army hello army...

• You should keep it cute love and not talk talent seeing who all you stan.

Are you saying Aespa can't sing?

• why would I be mad over jimin's success? all you can brag about is money, charting, and fandom power. doesn't that seem vain? you all will stream anything it's pathetic that's why I said they have no talent like is the call not connecting MAGICWAND18? is the call not connecting...do you see how whenever someone brings up BTS being interesting you army bring up OLD music...this performance is OLD? baepsae came out what? 6 years ago? wheres the new stuff army why don'y you link their newest albums...huh what about butter, life goes on, permission to dance? you think that's quality music? that's why your living in the PAST army? army WAKE UP ARMY!!?? WAKE UP!!!!! they're (BIGHIT) getting you ARMY ...???? it's the BRAINWASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not OKAY and I will PRAY for you all because there is some EVIL GHOST and DEMONS in you. don't be ANGRY army....chill out ARMY chill OUT.....

You are so funny 😄

• I dont think baekhyun is on jimin level. Jungkook can also easily outdo him

:pepe-hehe: this thread is so fun.

• This is proof that Exols continue to be toxic AF. KBoos being convinced that SK is the center of the universe is peak delusion. Stray Kids are more relevant than EXO. Stop setting up your faves. BTS are globally the most popular group for a reason and their talents are more than obvious to their fans who outnumber every single kpop group’s fandoms in existence. Just because kpop fans are delusional doesn’t change that fact.

Don't pretend you don't know op is not an exo-l and just trolling... just few kpoppies like you would fall for this

• Jimin hot 100 #1

highest charting kpop song currently on spotify even after 2 weeks and songs streams getting split because of 2 versions

Highest charting soloist in UK even in its 2nd week

Highest album sales ever for soloist despite not having much of China's fandom

Breaking even some groups records left and right

Kpoppies: but melon, genie,flo, bugs and why he did not break bts sales records :eyes::skull:

Result jimin flop flop and nugu

Seulgi's Abs isn't an exol. You're attacking exols over a troll post.

• Only BTS get dragged on this forum for no reason whatsoever because kpoopies are pressed all the time about them. It won’t change that your faves are still losers in the big world outside of Korea.

• This thread is a whole clown circus and a half-time show. I sure did have a good laugh at these replies and the OP. Congrats to Jimin for all his achievements and those that are yet to come and congratulations to Beakhyun for all of his achievements as well. Hope they can collaborate one day or even a collaboration with Baekhyun, Kai, Jimin, and Taehyung?? Sounds like a slay moment in pop history to me :thinkerpepe:

• any ways stream song of the year "like crazy" because it is flopping hard

The BTS Chart on Twitter
    “Fastest albums by K-Pop soloists to reach 200 million streams on Spotify: #1. FACE — 14 days 🆕️ #2. LALISA — 40 days #3. Jack In The Box — 45 days #4.…
    mobile.twitter.com

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!