So Americans ...... do y'all really think that Singapore is in China

• I mean ......

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

whats-your-game  caratnotcarrot SAVE ME PLEASEE THIS CAN'T BE REAL

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is your people omg

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

Return to his home in Singapore which is in China?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My wife is from Singapore and I have been there several times, so I have some idea where it is. :-)

What's funny is that I think the real objection in Congress to Tik Tok is that it is not controlled by US intelligence agencies the way the other major social media platforms are.

Yes, I'm sure the CCP is provided direct access to all of the "private" information Tik Tok collects - no matter what country Tik Tok's CEO comes from. But, in turn, the CIA/FBI is provided direct access to all of the "private" information Facebook and Google collect - in the USA and around the world.

Big Government is never the good guy and never your friend - it will misuse anything it can get its hands on to expand its power and perpetuate its existence. If Congress wants to declare cyber war on China to sound tough without getting their hands dirty, OK - but they shouldn't pretend that they are doing any great service for the American public unless they are willing to ban US-based social media platforms for the exact same reasons.

• you have summoned an American

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

I was never really sure but i just had a natural feeling that Singapore wasn't in China :mukbang:

• The fact that he is literally born in Singapore and even serve NS but they wanna label every Asian as ''from China''... :pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepefacepalm::pepefacepalm:

• I think it's more them assuming that because TikTok is owned by ByteDance, a Chinese company, then all their Asian employees must be China versus them thinking Singapore is in China.

But, I could be wrong lol. It wouldn't be the 1st time that Americans broadcasted their ignorance and wore it like a badge.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• There are Americans that think Singapore is in China?

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

Yeah Geography isn't a popular subject. Teaching it goes in one ear and out the other.

Just not all Americans, I could point out location of the Mariana Trench, the Border North Korea shares with Russia. What Countries the Mekong River flows through. Even the Head waters. South East Asia region including Singapore. How truly small geographically the Country of Singapore is and the many ethnic groups that live there. Si8ngapore is a super international economy. Even how the Singaporean Women who caught up and surpassed Men in professional careers. So much so their having trouble hooking up and having Kids.
    Indonesia and Australia where Krakatoa is located. The Island James Bond dueled with the Man with the Golden Gun. Freighter traffic in the region. Pretty much everywhere in the Pacific Ocean.

US has unfortunately had fought Wars against Asian Countries that burns in the mind where geographically these battle fields took place.
    Yes know very well Singapore is not in China.

• I dont doubt that American congress is ignorant AF, but the question seems directed at whether tiktok has to surrender collected data to CCP intelligence .

To be fair they likely do. Just like Google, Facebook or Twitter turn their data to US intelligence.

Now if you geographically live closer to US, you should be more worried about US government collecting your data and if closer to China then you should be worried about them.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Mark would never spy on me.

CEO do Facebook perde US$ 3,3 bilhões após anunciar mudança na rede social

• I bet he is also that guy who thinks Austria was Germany and that North and South Korea were both ruled by Kim Jong Un and I bet he also belives the USRR would be still a thing

jk but you know what I mean

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!