Korean media say that TWICE’s heyday is gone after they fell out of the top 100 after 1 day

• Korean media say that TWICE’s heyday is gone after they fell out of the top 100 after 1 day

TWICE comeback, falls out of the top 100 after 1 day TWICE-comeback-falls-out-of-the-top-100-after-1-day.jpeg

“TWICE, falls out of the top 100 after 1 day… Their heydays are gone”

[+143, -46]

1. [+87, -10] The ONCEs are gritting their teeth pretending they don’t know, but the reporter stabbed them to the boneㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+70, -5] Compared to what fans always brag about, TWICE doesn’t do well compared to what their fans say

3. [+64, -8] Thanks to these people, the encore stage that was supposed to be fun has become the stage where you have to prove your skills. They really are a nuisance to their juniors in many ways

4. [+64, -16] Their popularity is dwindling and fans have nothing to do, so they’ll be messing with BLACKPINK again

5. [+57, -8] Why did they end up like this? Don’t fans say they’re so popular overseas? TWICE-5.jpg

6. [+37, -1] They fell out of the charts on the second day, they couldn’t make it into the US Sporty, but pre-orders are 1.7 million copies and they’ll be holding a stadium tour in the US. I wonder if there are any groups that are weirder than them

7. [+36, -6] Everyone has endured their bad skills for a long timeㅋㅋㅋ You can’t last so long if you’re just pretty

8. [+34, -3] Overseas, I heard that once a big fandom is established, it won’t collapse easily, but I guess that’s not true either

Original post (1)

Korean media say that TWICE’s heyday is gone after they fell out of the top 100 after 1 day – Pannkpop

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• please save twice. now they've gone poor. it's just too much for me to handle. i can't believe ready to be sold 0 copies. i cannot believe the music video has 10 views. it's just so sad. and now they're not even charting! what does this all mean! what has happened to my twice that i knew 7 years ago! what happened to their debut! I just want to cry! someone please save twice! somebody has to help them! please JYP please!!!

• please save twice. now they've gone poor. it's just too much for me to handle. i can't believe ready to be sold 0 copies. i cannot believe the music video has 10 views. it's just so sad. and now they're not even charting! what does this all mean! what has happened to my twice that i knew 7 years ago! what happened to their debut! I just want to cry! someone please save twice! somebody has to help them! please JYP please!!!

in ellenote we trust???

• You know I'm sick and tired of this mass TWICE disrespect.

Get the fuck back to me when you're group is one of the legendary groups of their entire generation.

The the fuck back to me when they're the best selling girl group of all time.

Get the fuck back to me when they're selling world wide tours making millions in their 7th year with full original members.

The only other group in this god damn sentence is BLACKPINK.

That's it. That's it..........

Sit the hell down.

God damm sick of this stupid shit.

• 4gxo85.jpg

• They don't do well on the charts, but they sell a lot of albums and sell out a lot of big concert venues. As long as they do that, they'll make a lot of money and continue to have a long career.

Doing well on a dying chart like Melon with its dwindling users is not the measure of success. Success in Kpop isn't really about what Koreans listen to anymore. This isn't 2015 and no one is getting 1 million ULs in the first 24 hours on Melon anymore, because Koreans don't use it.

No one cares what the specific 4 million Koreans that are still using Melon are listening to.

Using Spotify as a gauge isn't wise either. It's just zombie streaming, except for ifans. It's fandoms streaming over and over. Plus Spotify doesn't have the reach YouTube does. Kpop was always a visual genre of music anyways.

Anyway success in Kpop is defined by selling out tours and selling albums and making lots of money by doing that.

The days of roof hits on Melon being of any relevance are gone. They've been gone.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• 3. [+64, -8] Thanks to these people, the encore stage that was supposed to be fun has become the stage where you have to prove your skills. They really are a nuisance to their juniors in many ways

No but whose fault that is ?! Not Twice but yours :cryingr: I cannot with that shamelessness

• I agree, people will do bulk streaming parties to break records all the time, but if the concert sales aren't congruent and album sales are questionable, something in the milk ain't clean. They JUST received the Billboard Breakthrough Artist Award like two weeks ago and last year they went on a highly successful US tour (which I think actually sold out). But let some people tell it, and they're one flop away from singing old hits in a subway station.

Obviously any artist would love to have their songs chart really high. But if they don't, it's not the end of the world. Despite the panic that some Onces might be feeling, Twice isn't in trouble at all. One weak charting song isn't a sign that they're all washed up. People are very fickle, one undeniable hit, and all of this disappears. Plus performance-wise, Twice hasn't fallen off at all. They're still every bit as sharp as they were before, if not better.

They'll be fine. I'm sure seeing the articles floating around is going to be hurtful, on top of some K-Onces being upset about the US promotion run coming first. But if they can overcome that whole run of bad luck they had from 2019-2020, this is nothing in comparison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!