.•♫•♬• ᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ - ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ •♬•♫•.

• Peak_Time_official_logo.png

Idols who have lost their group due to the pandemic or have disbanded due to problems with idol companies, but even idols who want to prove their skills to the world and rookie idols who need a fame booster.

A new boy group idol survival show to revive former boy group idols or current boy group idols which may need more promotion.

TV Show: Peak Time
    Episodes: 10
    Aired: Feb 15, 2023 - ?
    Aired On: Wednesday
    Original Network: jTBC
    Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

(Episodes can be vound on Viki and DramaCool)

MCs

Lee Seung Gi

Judges

Kyuhyun
    Mino (Round 1 only) (Enlisting in Military)
    Moon Byul (Round 2 onwards
    Jay Park
    Tiffany
    Lee Gikwang
    Kim Sung Kyu
    Shim Jae Won
    Ryan Jhun

So Far 3 Episodes have aired

divider-36061.png

Episide 1 and 2

Team 01:00 = Dignity (PRE-DEBUT!!)

Team 02:00 = NTX (Debuted March 30, 2021)

Team 03:00 = IN2IT (Debuted October 26, 2017)

Team 04:00 = BXB (Debuted January 30th 2023)

Team 05:00 = ATBO (Debuted July 27, 2022)

Team 06:00 = Aimers (Debuted November 17, 2022)

Team 07:00 = MASC (August 19, 2016)

Team 08:00 = DKB (Debuted February 3, 2020)

Team 09:00 = Blitzers (Debuted May 12, 2021)

Team 10:00 = BTL (Debuted May 15, 2014)

Team 11:00 = Vanner (Debuted February 14, 2019)

Team 12:00 = Kingdom (Debuted February 18, 2021)

Team 13:00 = BAE173 (Debuted November 19, 2020)

Team 14:00 = Ghost9 (Debuted September 23, 2020)

Team 15:00 = BLK (Debuted November 28, 2017)

Team 16:00 = ROMEO (Debuted May 7, 2015)

Team 17:00 = W.A.O (Debuted April 22, 2021)

Team 18:00 = BDC (Debuted October 29, 2019)

Team 19:00 = Day Dream (Pre-debut)

Team 20:00 - M.O.N.T (Debuted May 19, 2017 (pre-release) January 4, 2019 (officially))

Team 21:00 = 24K (Debuted September 6, 2012 (Current Line Up since 2018-2022)

Team 22:00 = JWiver (Debuted February 17, 2022)

Team 23:00 = The Boss (DGNA) (Debuted March 4, 2010)

Team 24:00 - Are made up of Soloists and the Judges Picked 5 to move on

Moon Jongup (B.A.P) (Debuted January 26, 2012)

Gon (Argon) (Debuted March 11, 2019)

Heedo (B.I.G) (Debuted July 9, 2014)

Kim ByungJoo (Xeno-T) (Debuted October 24, 2013)

Kim Hyunjae (Black6ix) (Debuted April 7, 2017)

After the first round these are the results:

Screenshot_21.jpgScreenshot_20.jpg

• For the 2nd Round

The Judges worked together to Pair 2 groups against each other with a common theme

Example: Sexy Theme, Refreshing Theme, Bad Boy Theme

The winning team voted by the judges gets their global votes doubled!

Episode 3 Aired

These are the performances

1st Concept : Perfect Group Dance

Team 01:00 - Dignity

VS

Team 04:00 - BXB

2nd Concept : Refreshing

Team 18:00 - BDC

VS

Team 23:00 The Boss (DGNA)

3rd Concept : Bad Boy

Team 20:00 - M.O.N.T

VS

Team 21:00 - 24k

4th Concept : Solo Song Revision

Team 13:00 - BAE173

VS

Team 14:00 - Ghost9

5th Concept : Sexy

Team 11:00 - Vanner

VS

Team 24:00 - Soloists -

Moon Jongup (B.A.P), Gon (Argon), Heedo (B.I.G), Kim Byung Joo (Xeno-T) & Kim Hyunjae (Black6ix)

The winners picked by the judges and who got their global points doubled:

Team 4:00 (BXB), Team 23:00 (DGNA), Team 20:00 (M.O.N.T.),

Team 13:00 (BAE173), and Team 11:00 (VANNER).

The Current Rankings (With Global Votes):

1. Team 11:00 (VANNER)

2. Team 24:00

3. Team 23:00 (DGNA)

4. Team 13:00 (BAE173)

5. Team 7:00 (MASC)

6. Team 20:00 (M.O.N.T)

7. Team 8:00 (DKB)

8. Team 18:00 (BDC)

9. Team 14:00 (GHOST9)

10. Team 2:00 (NTX)

11. Team 15:00 (BLK)

12. Team 5:00 (ATBO)

13. Team 21:00 (24K)

14. Team 9:00 (BLITZERS)

15. Team 4:00 (BXB)

16. Team 1:00 (DIGNITY)

Episode 4 is set to Air next Wednesday

the Spoiler at the end of Episode 3 revealed the "ultimate showdown"

Team 02:00 NTX vs Team 08:00 DKB

• As someone who stans 30+ BG's

Like 80% of these groups I know or follow

of the ones that made it my thoughts are:

DIGNITY - I really like their pre-debut song Rambo I have high hopes for them HOWEVER they need to really work on their live vocals. the leader is also a former member of MASC

NTX - Personally i feel they are INCREDIBLY arrogant...confidence is one thing but they are just over the top arrogant for a fourth gen group...they need to rein that in a bit...

BXB - never listened to them before, i did like their debut song but this show is making me a fan, especially after the shit they have gone through when they were TRCNG from TS

MASC - same as BXB for 2 members remaining they are doing well

DKB - i mean they need no introduction they are on fire!

VANNER - i liked a couple of their songs since i found them, but their story is pullin at my heart strings for real

BAE173 - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BAE173 ugh having them on here with so many faves sucks lol

GHOST9 - I absolutely adore ghost9!! like junhyung is so funny

BDC - i have heard of bdc and i do like their songs but they really need to work on their high notes and vocals

M.O.N.T - I don't care what anyone says M.O.N.T SLAYS...they are ABSOLUTELY SLAYING...there originally 3 members but the leader is enlisted and the 2 of them are just knocking the ball out of the park!

24K - as Corbyn said...they look happy go for it lol

DGNA - another group i've never listened to before but this show is really making me appreciate them!

Team 24:00

Moon Jongup (B.A.P), Gon (Argon), Heedo (B.I.G), Kim Byung Joo (Xeno-T) & Kim Hyunjae (Black6ix) -

First of all I FUCKING MISS ARGON..so seeing Gon is so refreshing and brings back memories and I just wanna sing Master Key every time i see him...though i don't know a lick of Korean...Moon Jongup probably one of the best dancers on that show, one of the most experienced and damn is he pretty

I'm becoming a fan of Jay Park as a judge, he's so real, funny and i just love him. Of course I already love Sungkyu and Gikwang so I'm getting some good fangirling eye candy with them.

one of the groups did Infinite's before the dawn and seeing sungkyu cringe had me rollin lol

• Episode 4 Rival Match Continuing

6th Concept - Emotional

Team 15:00 (BLK)

vs

Team 07:00 (Masc)

7th Concept - Synchronized Dancing

Team 05:00 (ATBO)

vs

Team 09:00 (Blitzers)

8th Concept - Girl Group

Team 08:00 (DKB)

vs

Team 02:00 (NTX)

The winners picked by the judges and who got their global points doubled:

Team 15:00 (BLK), Team 05:00 (ATBO), Team 08:00 (DKB)

Combined Unit Match Round:

A training camp was held for 3 days and 2 nights. During the training camp, they will prepare for round 2. Out of the 16 teams, 4 teams become one combined team. Each team will form a vocal, dance, and rap unit. The vocal unit must have a maximum of 6 members. The rap unit must have a maximum of 5 members. The dance unit does not have a maximum number of members. The units of the four teams will compete. The winning unit of each position will be selected by the judges. The winner of each match earns 2% of the total votes.

Team Members

Team A

9:00 (BLITZERS)

2:00 (NTX)

18:00 (BDC)

5:00 (ATBO)

Team B

20:00 (M.O.N.T)

8:00 (DKB)

21:00 (24K)

23:00 (DGNA)

Team C

11:00 (VANNER)

13:00 (BAE173)

15:00 (BLK)

24:00 (Soloists)

Team D

7:00 (MASC)

14:00 (GHOST9)

4:00 (BXB)

1:00 (DIGNITY)

The rankings for the 'Peak Time' global vote by episode 4:

Team 11:00 (VANNER)

Team 23:00 (DGNA)

Team 7:00 (MASC)

Team 24:00 (Soloists)

Team 20:00 (M.O.N.T)

Team 13:00 (BAE173)

Team 8:00 (DKB)

Team 18:00 (BDC)

Team 14:00 (GHOST9)

Team 2:00 (NTX)

Team 15:00 (BLK)

Team 21:00 (24K)

Team 5:00 (ATBO)

Team 4:00 (BXB)

Team 1:00 (DIGNITY)

Team 9:00 (BLITZERS)

• Unit Performances

Rap

Unit A

(Sya, Rawhyun, Oh Junseok)

Unit B

(E-Chan, GK, Roda, Xiwoo)

Unit C

(J-Min, Doha, Ahxian, Heedo, Kim Hyun Jae)

Unit D

(Hyun Woo, Lee Kang Sung, Lee Woo Jin, Si Woo, Luke)

Rap Scores

UNIT B - 790 Points - 2% Cumulated Score for Each Team

Unit C - 761 Points

Unit A - 713 Points

Unit D - 691 Points

The rankings for the 'Peak Time' global vote by episode 5 was as follows:

2. Team 23:00 (DGNA)

3. Team 7:00 (MASC)

4. Team 24:00 (Soloists)

5. Team 20:00 (M.O.N.T)

6. Team 13:00 (BAE173)

8. Team 18:00 (BDC)

10. Team 2:00 (NTX)

11. Team 15:00 (BLK)

12. Team 21:00 (24K)

13. Team 4:00 (BXB)

14. Team 5:00 (ATBO)

15. Team 1:00 (DIGNITY)

16. Team 9:00 (BLITZERS)

The winner of each match earns 2% of the total votes. The MVP of each unit will receive 5% of the total votes

• Vocal Unit

Unit A

(Hong Seong Jun, Yun Jung Hwan, Jaemin)

Unit B

(DKB Lune & Teo, M.O.N.T Bitsaeon, 24k Imchan and DGNA Karam and InJun)

Unit C

(Gon, Ilkyung, Kim Byung Joo, Taebeen, Taehwan, Youngseo)

Unit D

(Dignity Luo, BXB June, MASC Heejae & Ireah & Ghost9 Junsung)

Vocal Scores

Unit D - 767 Points 2% Cumulated Score for Each Team

Unit C - 719 Points

Unit B - 709 Points

Unit A - 692 Points

dcke2ck-eadc12e0-69f5-48bf-b03e-3c4029d1c1e9.png

Dance Unit

Unit A

(Jaemin, Changhoon, Hojoon, Eunho, Seungwon, Seokrakwon, Ryujoonmin, Bae Hyunjoon, Jung Seunghwan, Wonbin, Jinhwa, Joohan, Goyu, Chris, Rutan, and Kim Shihoon)

Unit B

(DKB's D1, Yuku, Junseo, Harry June & Hee Chan, 24k's Kiyong, Yuma & Takeru, & DGNA Jay)

Unit C

(Gon, Youngwang, HyeSung, Moonbin, Bit, Yoojoon, Joonseo, Hangyul, Sorim, Inho, Moojin)

Unit D

(Minseok, On, Hyungjin, Jihoon, Hamin, Lee Shin, Junhyung, Prince, Jinwoo)

Dance Scores

Unit C - 789 Points 2% Cumulated Score for Each Team

Unit B - 780 Points

Unit D - 779 Points

Unit A - 773 Points

The rankings for the 'Peak Time' global vote by episode 6 was as follows:

2. Team 23:00 (DGNA)

3. Team 7:00 (MASC)

4. Team 20:00 (M.O.N.T)

5. Team 24:00 (Soloists)

6. Team 13:00 (BAE173)

8. Team 2:00 (NTX)

10. Team 18:00 (BDC)

11. Team 21:00 (24K)

12. Team 15:00 (BLK)

13. Team 1:00 (Dignity)

14. Team 5:00 (ATBO)

15. Team 4:00 (BXB)

16. Team 9:00 (BLITZERS)

The winner of each match earns 2% of the total votes. The MVP of each unit will receive 5% of the total votes

• Team 24:00 rank 5! (Peak Time!) Who are you voting for? For me its between Vanner and Moon Jongup. But I switch up the votes sometimes.

Yes I love DKB, but there is just so many great artists you know? I don't watch the whole thing 24/7, but when I see reminders to vote I do try my best.

Do you have a favourite team on Peak Time?

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 12.24.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-16 at 12.24.45 AM.png

• After Episode 6 My heart is so like omg

This show has made me fall in love with MASC and DGNA

My 8 group votes have gone to:

Dignity, MASC, DKB, Vanner, BAE173, Ghost9, M.O.N.T & DGNA

my Soloists Votes have gone to Moon Jongup & Gon (Argon)

dammit I miss Argon 'cause of him.

But now the first round of Votes have ended and the 2nd round begins after Episode 7.

Also the first elimination is about to happen like ugh.

My Poor Dignity Rookies.

• I want Vanner and Masc to do well

Vanners .using as a whole is hit or miss for me but their story is so genuine. This show also got me into MASC so I'm rooting for them. But damn my multi ass be struggling

• Did you not listen to them before?

Not MASC no. I never heard of them since they have been disbanded for a while until Peak Time. So yeah Peak Time is doing it's job lol never heard/listened to DGNA either before Peak Time.

• I never heard of any of these groups before Peak Time tbh and some of these guys are so talented:eyes:

Now that I've caught up on all the episodes, I have my fixed top and I'm rooting for m.o.n.t, DKB, DGNA, Ghost9 and Vanner! Karam and Bitsaeon are hands down my fav vocalists.

M.O.N.T is so bad ass!! They have 3 members but the leader is still enlisted. DGNA is so good this show really got me into them and amazing personalities. DKB is down right unbelievable! Their talent is insane! Ghost9 I've loved since their predebut mini movie. Junhyung is an amazing leader. As I mentioned earlier, Vanners music is hit or miss for me but they are super talented.

I'm glad you found some new groups to enjoy. When the first episode came out I was a fan of like 16/24 of the groups I was like my multi heart is in trouble lol

• Wow I thought you knew every boy group. They were one underrated group I actually listened to while they were active

They were before i got super into kpop. Didn't even know there was a group called Romeo til peak time either or bxb who were under ts as well. Yeah lol

• M.O.N.T is so bad ass!! They have 3 members but the leader is still enlisted. DGNA is so good this show really got me into them and amazing personalities. DKB is down right unbelievable! Their talent is insane! Ghost9 I've loved since their predebut mini movie. Junhyung is an amazing leader. As I mentioned earlier, Vanners music is hit or miss for me but they are super talented.

I'm glad you found some new groups to enjoy. When the first episode came out I was a fan of like 16/24 of the groups I was like my multi heart is in trouble lol

I fell for M.O.N.T the moment they performed Fever! It's impressive how they own the stage when it's just the two of them. I checked out their disco and it's a shame the third guy couldn't join them. With him on the team, they'd be among the strongest vocally.

No but Junhyung immediately caught my attention! He's got such a fantastic stage presence, you really can't keep your eyes off him. He's among my faves now, actually.

DKB is incredible, they are like a professional dance crew and ngl I'm enjoying the positive vibes they bring. They all seem very likeable, D1 especially stands out. You mentioned Vanner's music being hit or miss and that's kinda how I feel about DKB. I've listened to some of their songs and only enjoyed about two of them...

It's impressive you manage to stan so many groups especially the nugu ones. This show was made for you :pepe-hehe:

But I'm glad I gave it a shot, I will definitely try to stay updated on some of my faves after it ends :pepe-excited:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• Oh man i recommend listening to all of dkb they some of the best bsides for real check out rose for example.

M.O.N.T seriously is fire ive been trying to get people into them they just command the stage with such force and I LOVE their music!

This show is one of the best survival shows. I hope they do it again with ggs and come back for another set of bgs!

• They were before i got super into kpop. Didn't even know there was a group called Romeo til peak time either or bxb who were under ts as well. Yeah lol

Romeo was another phenomenal group. Miro is one of my favorite songs of all time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Romeo was another phenomenal group. Miro is one of my favorite songs of all time

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love that song! I read they were considered infinite's lil bros o thought that was cute. They had a great fandom name too. Juliet lol

• I love that song! I read they were considered infinite's lil bros o thought that was cute. They had a great fandom name too. Juliet lol

They were because tell me that these songs don't sound like Infinite. They were written by Sweetune (who wrote Infinite's hits)

• They were because tell me that these songs don't sound like Infinite. They were written by Sweetune (who wrote Infinite's hits)

What its mini infinite!! Why did they disband??? Sad they didnt make it past the first round. I like these songs!

• Like most nugus they just don't have the funds and their sales were horrible and inconsistent. And there was lots of competition in 2015 for rookie groups, boys and girls. So sadly lots of talented groups never had a chance.

I would stan if they make music but i guess since they didnt make it past the first round they probably wont

• Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 10.22.09 PM.png

Everyone gushing over Teo's muscles is so funny, Yuku being the adorable little sun is everything. (Boy has bigger biceps then me I'm jealous but will work harder)

I'm not one for these shows, but the envrionment of Peak Time is just so different, I hope my boys Vanner and DKB become friends after this lol, I already saw my Vanner bias (Gon) interact with Jongup and that makes me so happy to lol

• Oh man i recommend listening to all of dkb they some of the best bsides for real check out rose for example.

M.O.N.T seriously is fire ive been trying to get people into them they just command the stage with such force and I LOVE their music!

Thanks, I'll check it out! From what I've listened to so far though, my favs are Sober, Rollecoaster and Bubble.

M.O.N.T 's music is so stellar like I genuinely love most of their releases. It's hard to believe they aren't more recognised. Hopefully SK notices them now. Imagine my shock when they mentioned on Peak Time they toured in my country a few years ago lmaoo

Also I'll gladly welcome some Ghost9 recs :oops:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• Thanks, I'll check it out! From what I've listened to so far though, my favs are Sober, Rollecoaster and Bubble.

M.O.N.T 's music is so stellar like I genuinely love most of their releases. It's hard to believe they aren't more recognised. Hopefully SK notices them now. Imagine my shock when they mentioned on Peak Time they toured in my country a few years ago lmaoo

Sober remix version is top tier!! Their energy level is insane when they perform that live!

I wish M.O.N.T would come here they are just so talented I wish I could find their albums but they are all out of stock!

Ghost9 recs hm...I love ALL their titles tracks. I recommend watching their little mini movie it was cool as far as songs, the ones I enjoy (b-sides and tt's) are:

Think of dawn, reborn, w.all, focus, Seoul, uno, control, triangle, x-ray

They also went on a show for writers and producers called listen up! to perform a song that ab6ix daehwi and doko wrote its called monster its not on any album. But omg

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• Ya'll just wanted to say as a VSS (fan of VANNER), thank you so much for all the attention on the boys!. Our fandom is decently and cutely small so its really cool to see new people in the comments of their videos talking about them.

(Also, is anyone else loving the fact that Vanner and Jongup met? It's like my ult bias meeting my 2nd bias and I love that. )

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 4.35.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-17 at 4.35.54 PM.png

• Thanks, I'll check it out! From what I've listened to so far though, my favs are Sober, Rollecoaster and Bubble.

For a little while (like a year or two ago when I still had TIK TOK) fans played Anti Hero on there and they actually got a LOT of attention from it.

Pain the the Rain, Rock Paper Scissors, Moonlight and Telescope are some of my favourite releases/ comfort releases.

Thank you for checking out the group. And ps as a former Ghostie may I also suggest Up All Night, Focus, Splash, Dot or Always, All ways if you haven't checked them out already?

• Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 6.23.16 PM.png

Okay I still know how its a competition show but I kinda hope this is how these shows go from now on. Idols being praised/ smiling so happily like this is amazing.

I watched Youth With You/ Youth with You 2 (Chinese competition show) for my group Nine Percent and as well as Produce 101 for Wanna One. It was so different. I love this upgrade tbh, what about you?

• Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 6.23.16 PM.png

Okay I still know how its a competition show but I kinda hope this is how these shows go from now on. Idols being praised/ smiling so happily like this is amazing.

I watched Youth With You/ Youth with You 2 (Chinese competition show) for my group Nine Percent and as well as Produce 101 for Wanna One. It was so different. I love this upgrade tbh, what about you?

The only group i cannot stand on Peak Time is NTX. They are way to overly cocky. Its not a good look. Confidence is one thing. I already stated in this thread that i love the aspect amd dynamics of this show. I hope they do a version for gg's and consider another round for even more bgs who could benefit from this.

The interactions are good and I'm sure most these people know each other or of each other.

• The only group i cannot stand on Peak Time is NTX. They are way to overly cocky. Its not a good look. Confidence is one thing. I already stated in this thread that i love the aspect amd dynamics of this show. I hope they do a version for gg's and consider another round for even more bgs who could benefit from this.

The interactions are good and I'm sure most these people know each other or of each other.

"I hope they do a version for gg's and consider another round for even more bgs who could benefit from this." I totally thought the same thing it would be cool

• (Last post in this thread for a decent time cause I Feel like I am spamming it (I apologize in advance Jenn), but if anyone ends up noticing this video being englished sub or really any of Team 24:00 with Hyunjae and Jongup, please let me know. I'm a former BlackPearl (Hyunjae's former teams fandom name) and Up is one of my 'ult' biases and it would be really appreciated. Anyways, stay healthy and have a good weekend everyone. 💙

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 1.37.26 AM.png

• Sober is so good I've watched possibly every existing ver of it including their relay dance which was super fun. I've watched so many of their performance videos I can even recognise them already. Watch me pick a bias next lol

Oh I've seen Monster already! It popped up on yt and idk why but I assumed it'd be a cover of EXO's Monster (like even the outfits in the thumbnail fit sjsjs). The chorus is a bop. Thanks for the other reccs! I've listened to a few and X-Ray is seriously good, I will listen to the rest soon :finger-heart:

The only group i cannot stand on Peak Time is NTX. They are way to overly cocky. Its not a good look. Confidence is one thing.

Nice to know I'm not the only one not particularly into this team. It's like they're giving try hard alpha male energy... might be the only group I'm not vibing with on the show.

Let Me Shine Bright 

• For a little while (like a year or two ago when I still had TIK TOK) fans played Anti Hero on there and they actually got a LOT of attention from it.

Pain the the Rain, Rock Paper Scissors, Moonlight and Telescope are some of my favourite releases/ comfort releases.

Thank you for checking out the group. And ps as a former Ghostie may I also suggest Up All Night, Focus, Splash, Dot or Always, All ways if you haven't checked them out already?

AS THEY SHOULD omg Anti Hero is amazing. It's my one top with Shadow. I'm still shocked by the quality of their disco. Can't wait for them to release more music after peak time. Bitsaeon's voice is to die for and it really suits jazzy/swing songs like the type they auditioned with.

Adding Ghost9 songs to my list too, thanks!

Let Me Shine Bright 

• Sober is so good I've watched possibly every existing ver of it including their relay dance which was super fun. I've watched so many of their performance videos I can even recognise them already. Watch me pick a bias next lol

Oh I've seen Monster already! It popped up on yt and idk why but I assumed it'd be a cover of EXO's Monster (like even the outfits in the thumbnail fit sjsjs). The chorus is a bop. Thanks for the other reccs! I've listened to a few and X-Ray is seriously good, I will listen to the rest soon :finger-heart:

Nice to know I'm not the only one not particularly into this team. It's like they're giving try hard alpha male energy... might be the only group I'm not vibing with on the show.

Ngl it was bittersweet their unit didnt win in any category. Like sit down you're not all that.

Omg its hard to have a bias in DKB. I LOVE e-chan, heechan, lune, Yuku, gk ahhhh

I really live ghost9s energy!

• This thread contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!