my must listen for valentines day; how 'bout you?

• so these two songs are my must listen for Valentine's Day !

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Feels legit describes me rn with my crushes.

Boy With Luv (Feat. Halsey) is just THE song and i like it even tho im a girl

i quoted both these songs in 2 separate letters to my 2 crushes

how about you all ?

BTW, Happy Valentine's Day

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• No Valentine but ofc I gotta listen to this song :lighter-pepe:

External Content music.youtube.com

• I din't listen to any Valentines-love-song or so today but I spend almost 3 hours listening to this song:

External Content www.youtube.com

I wish I would know what the lyrics of this are xD Acording to Google translate the title of the song at least means "I don't understand" and that fits kinda since IDK what the song is about xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• No Valentine but ofc I gotta listen to this song :lighter-pepe:

External Content music.youtube.com

imma listen to this

:peperun::peperun:

• I din't listen to any Valentines-love-song or so today but I spend almost 3 hours listening to this song:

I wish I would know what the lyrics of this are xD Acording to Google translate the title of the song at least means "I don't understand" and that fits kinda since IDK what the song is about xD

i'll listen since i don't have a date or smth to do

*sad yet happy single noises*

:dancer-pepe::peperun::peperun:

• my mood right now

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

• sure !

im open to suggestions : )

I think I'm also going to write some background informations (as far I know stuff) so it might be easier to understand some things ~ For now I'm only posting a few songs or else it might be too much

The MV to this song of Travis Japan was apparently filmed by the same team who did Dynamite by BTS. And this, plus the reason that the song is about dancing and in English made some people feel randomly weirded out about the group. Also the reason that their company Johnnys&Associates (or bettern known as Johnny's Entertainment) debuted them as their first "international" group and tried to market them towards the US is also freaking some people out. Travis Japan debuted in 2022 after apearing on multiple dance championships and also apearing on "America's Got Talent" and they for whatever reason have 3 member called Kaito. Before they debuted they did 2 pre-debut songs but thats normal for the company since they announce trainees up to 12 years before their debut and than form groups that release 1 or 2 pre-debut songs years before they officialy debut sometimes.

BUGVEL is a 5, formerly 6 member group who has 1 Taiwanese member. All the members used to apear on Produce 101 X or Produce 101 Japan season 1 before. The members who apeared on Produce 101 X also participated on the show that formed Treasure before since they are both former YG-trainees. They also don't have a leader anymore cause the boy they had as leader decided pre-debut that he had enough and left. The reasons were mostly being unhappy about covid-restrictions in Japan that lead to the fact that the group debut almost 2 years after they were formed and this boy was unhappy with having to wait so long since chances to perform for example were too limited for them and so he just decided to leave.

Nissy debuted originaly in 2005 with Japan's most famous CO-ED group AAA and later on made his solo-debut in I think it was 2014 where he also opend up his own agency called Nissy Entertainment in which he only has signed himself. If I'm not mistaken he also works as model and actor (lol and being an model seems to be quit hard for him since a few years ago he shot pics with a naked woman who had short hair and didn't showed her face and since her boobs were covered by his arms people forced him to explain if thats a girl or a boy and he later on just said "who gives a F if this is a man or a woman I take pics with? Why do people care so much about gender roles?" he literally needed to out himself as lgbtq-suporter even tho he took pics with a woman just to get his fans to shut up). He is the most famous solo-artist of the AAA members but recently in 2022 started to pay for ads to his MVs, probably cause he didn't made enough clicks anymore, IDK but he also seems to want to get more following so he even openly wrote about that under his MVs in English with the payed ads asking people who came from the ads if they would like the song. His group is curently on hiatus since 2020 and so he mostly focuses on his own solo music now.

Cealan is an Japanese-Irish JPop-artist with the Cuban citizenship. He debuted with the boygroup INTERSECTION in 2018 but they sadly disbanded in 2022. He is still active as solo-artist and model. He begun his solo-career after he and 2 other member apeard on a Chinese survival show where one of his member than made it to the winner group. Caelan has only a few solo-songs but he released in English and Chinese versions so far only. English not only cause he is fluently in it but mostly also cause his group was marketed as "American" boygroup since all member were fluently in English and the other member are half US-American. But Chinese since he gained a big following in China after he apeared on this show. In his solo-stuff he is also dancing to the songs, which was hard for him, cause back in the Chinese survival show he and his member apologized for sucking at dancing saying they never danced before which is apparently unusual for Asian groups.

NIK (or full "Nippon and Korea") is a Japanese-Korean group that debuted as winners of a survival show. They had 11 member at debut where of 5 were Japanese and 6 Korean but they are now only 4 Japanese cause one of their members called Fumiya had left the group in 2022 only half a year after they debuted since he suffered from depressions and felt not really well being part of a boygroup. They havn't released much for now but seem to tour a lot in Japan. As they debuted they spend 3 months promoting themself in Korea wich sadly made many people think they would've been a Kpop-group since some of the Korean member are former KPop-idols and they performed Korean versions of their debut-single. IDK if they release any music anytime soon again after not making music in half a year now since their leader is now in the Korean army, but some of the member (I think 2 Korean and 1 Japanese) are now active as stageplay actors in Japan right now.

I oneday randomly discovered SG on TikTok where he is active in covering a lot Japanese, Korean and English songs (he also posted most as full version to Youtube). IDK much about him just that he is Korean, lives in Japan and debuted in 2020. He mainly makes Japanese music but he also did some stuff in Korean. Highest honors from this dude towards me: I commented how weirdly he was pronouncing a English word in a song-cover on YT and he liked and commented saying "thanks" ||

As for most artists I know, he randomly apeared on Youtube when he debuted and I clicked onto the song. Noa is fluently in Japanese, English and Korean and used to live for almost 8 years in Korea of which he was a trainee under YG for around 7 years. He did a 10 part long biography on YT where he talked about how he got interested into music and he literally said when he was like 11 years old and only knew Japanese he just asked his mom if they could move to Korea for no reason and she took it for granted and moved to Korea with him and he didn't even had any clue what to do in Korea lol that he became trainee in YG was just very random since a staff-guy was in the same place as him oneday and just randomly asked if Noa would audition lol. But at the end (he said that in an interview in 2020 on his YT-channel, not in the documentary) left YG cause he started to feel uncomfortable since he was ignored more and more the longer he stayed in YG and even said he felt badly treated for the fact that newer trainees got a chance to participate on the show who made Treasure but he and only like 2 or 3 other people got left out as only trainees. One of the people who also got left out was Woong who is now member of AB6IX and is now a close friend of Noa. In 2022 Noa was also part of the temporarly "Non real" boygroup 8LOOM that only existed to promote the drama he acted in since the drama was based around a boygroup.

• BTS-ae-1320 2nd post cause akp said I wrote too much in my first one

BE:FIRST was found in a survival show in 2021. They are now one of the most famous boygroups in Japan and also (acording to their CEO) menaged to bring in a crap ton of money since they debuted. People were at first actually unsure if they could even make it since their company's CEO made the survival show out of his own savings and without being backed up by a TV channel (but the clips ended up on YT and a streaming service) and nobody thought the concept would even work out and however some people were like "If they would even do it somehow, I bet it might only be cause the CEO is one of the most famous rapper in Japan" since the CEO of their company is SKY-HI who is known as fasted Japanese rapper and also member of AAA. But the group made a name for themself allready in Japan. Their member Sota is also quit successfull even before he joined BE:FIRST since he won over 42 awards in choreographing dances for multiple dance crews, but also won 4 dance championships so far. Their member Ryoki also apeared as actor in a movie so far (in which also Yuta of NCT played in) and funny enough the group's member Junon went from being in a failed KPop-group to being in a popular JPop-group xD

As you saw from my coment above, this here is SK-HI. He is one of the most famous rapper in Japan and debuted in 2005 with AAA. He works as soloist since 2013 and opend up his own company called BMSG in 2020. He is also randomly friends to a crap ton of Korean artists (he literally knows people like for example EXO, Zico, some member of Stray Kids, different rapper like Reddy and JaMezz,... and many more) and cause of this I felt confused by all the haters he got when he held the survival show that made BE:FIRST since he only said he wanted to give boys a place to show that you can also make music in Japan without failing and where you can be yourself without having to run away cause he noticed how many boys ran away to Korea since there are way more female JPop-groups than male groups and that many young males in Japan said that they don't see a chance to debut in Japan which made many of them think about going to Korea and he only said he wanted to show them that they don't need to run away, but everyone reading the English subs under his survival show on Youtube thought he was about to diss KPop and I felt confused by these people since they said he would hate KPop which sounds so dumb when you know how many Korean artists he knows and he was also the first non Korean artist that got a song produced by the famous Korean producer caled Groovy Room ... well people are sometimes just dumb ...

Shota apeared on the same survival show that formed BE:FIRST and despite that he didn't made it he was still allowed to join the company and debuted as soloist in 2022. Not only him but some other dudes who were on the same survival show joined the company (but the others are still there as trainees outside of another one who also debuted as soloist). I think its kinda nice that he was taken too even tho he didn't joined the final group tho.

I think thats enough for now

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!