Onces and casual twice listeners, try making a twice mini album with twice songs!

• rules:

-can include japanese/english bsides

-can make a fully japanese/korean album if you want (not english cause they have 8 english songs including english versions)

-either make a mini album (7 songs) or studio album (10-13 songs)

-please make it somewhat cohesive lol

-add concept photos and release date if you want

my mini albums tracklist:

what is love? (i wanted to go for a cute themed comeback, and i thought what is love was perfect)

only you (i wanted something that had the chanting somewhat like wil, im also a huge only you lover)

pit a pat (peak cuteness in terms of twice bsides, honestly sana ate this one up.)

do what we like (wanted something bright but somewhat chill after pit-a-pat and i thought dwwl was a good choice)

candy boy (since it feels like a twice thing to have the next song match but contrast in terms of how upbeat it is, i chose candy boy. fun song to promote)

say it again (ok i wanted an excuse to add this as its my favorite twice song after love line and the feels, but it feels upbeat and nostalgic and i love it)

stuck (very pretty bside to close of the album. it doesnt feel super slow like one in a million, wishing, be as one etc. i thought candy would also be a good pick)

release date: feb 14 2022. i realized valentines day fell on a monday and who wouldnt use it for what is love? if it had to fall on a friday i'd choose may 27 2022.

im too lazy to find photos to work with the concept sorry lol.

• Twice Loved

1. Feel Special

2. Better

3. One in a Million

4. Fancy

5. Likey

6. Ice Cream

7. The Feels

Concept: The first half of the mini focuses on love you have in general not necessarily a relationship. Second half focuses more the romantic side of love.

~ ω

• BREAKTHROUGH.

1. Breakthrough

2. Get Loud

3. Scientist

4. Conversation

5. Make Me Go

6. Love Foolish

7. Good At Love

8. Shadow

9. Behind the Mask

Couldn't make it to ten songs, pretend I'm Teddy.

Edit:

I guess if you want some elaborate explanation... These are a set of songs that just flow together. Having in common a general sense of minimalism and a reliance on bass. There's a darker tone that takes hold halfway through and doesn't let up. This is the one throughline in modern Twice that I think consistently delivers.

It would have come out at the end of 2019 in place of the Feel Special and &Twice releases. This would have been the world's introduction to Dark Twice, and it would have been all-in with zero compromise.

I took a listen to the songs in order after posting this and, imo at least, it flows better than any of their actual albums outside of Feel Special.

Edited 2 times, last by tenfour ().

• 5 Years More

Kind of best-of album to celebrate TWICE renewing contracts for 5 more years

:pepe-notes:

1. Icon - MV :pepe-use-head:

2. I Can't Stop Me

3. Cry For Me

4. Feel Special

5. Fancy

6. Scientist

7. The Feels

8. Shadow

9. Better (Korean ver.) :pepe-big-brain:
    10. Fanfare (Korean ver) :pepe-annoy:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "TWICE Magic"

Essentially an album compiling my favorite period of TWICE. The sound that expressed my most cherished feeling from TWICE's first couple albums. When TWICE's sound was unabashedly youthful and earnest, with a simple unpretentious and amateur charm. A time that I personally consider their "magical" period. It is the sound and feeling that made me fall in love with them.

Like A Fool

Melting

1 To 10

Going Crazy

Pit A Pat

Only You

Knock Knock

• Omg what have you done to my cute lil Twice, edgy boi

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!