answering ANON questions on my main pt. 2

• some aren't questions

i'm so fucking brave lmao.

not here to have arguments idc.

let's begin (again)

1. stop calling your faves "4th gen" when they debuted before 2020.

- ?????? this feels like it's targeted at a group, i don't know which group it is but it feels targeted.

2. Why is this fandom the same across every Social Media Platform?

- let me guess...they killed your goldfish

3. BTS is bigger than Adele and Taylor Swift?

- i have never in my life been more disappointed in a thread on allkpop than i am with this thread. either you lack empathy or you don't know what Taylor has been through. this is like comparing apples to oranges, and they're both at the top anyways. deplorable behavior, especially horrible considering she's supported them on her tumblr, insta, etc. and they like her music too. don't say it's not that deep and don't claim to say she hasn't been internationally relevant for a while, because she has. uneducated saying she peaked with 1989 when the reputation stadium tour set records- just say you hate seeing female success and go. and then Swifties get labelled as the crazy ones for defending her, so we never win... sound familiar???

worst day ever to be a Bangswiftie on here- even worse is some of the commenters are probably people i consider friends. hope you got something nice out of shit-talking the Artist of the Decade on an anonymous K-pop forum.

4. least vs most talented visuals in 4th gen

- immediately no. immediately no.

5. The obsession with wanting aespa to fail os sad

- it truly is. and for what? an award? streams? people are sick with hate and wanting their faves to succeed they will say and do anything. shameful behavior but people like that lack self awareness so...

6. why do y'all hate NCT so much?

- people always need someone to shit on + they feel threatened easily. it's truly sad behavior. also some people have a weird ass vendetta against SM. people are legitimately obsessed with them.... and these people will say shit and have literally not listened to one NCT song at all. i'm not a stan but even i can recognize some good music when i hear it. these people could give their b-sides etc. a chance but they choose not to. we will literally never live in a world where everyone is considerate to each group and there is no competition. wanting to be better is innate, it's human nature- but somehow it's just 100x more pathetic when you witness it on here.

7. Why isn't anyone talking about aespa anymore?

- you must live with Patrick Star

8. why can,t nct have more listeners or streams like stray kids, txt, or enhyphen?

- do you think people on akp have any genuine answer for this? honestly? i don't fucking know. does anyone fucking know? does them having less listeners imply that their music is lower quality? because i know that's not true. having good music and having less streams aren't mutually exclusive events. i digress, if you're a fan it's ok to want your faves to have more streams- otherwise, stay tf out of their business.

9. Almost 80% of BTS success is from Armys not because they releases good music. Do you really think US invites BTS here and there because they are BTS? No. Its because they know how big their fandom and how much money they can get

- so many words for just "I have never had an original thought in my life"

10. obsessed by exo is criminally underrated

- it's called "Obsession" but still i agree. literally one of their best songs + albums. it wasn't talked about enough and i'm not sure why. either way if you're reading this and you haven't listened to it... go listen to "Obsession", "Trouble" and "Jekyll"!!!

11. Why is NCT's album Sticker still selling?

- since y'all wanna re-use the same ideas, i'll just re-use an answer: you could've just said "I have never had an original thought in my life"

12. so instagram is relevant now?

- yeah...doesn't that suck? it definitely wasn't relevant before with its 1 billion users.

13. Blinks are always complaining about YG's management but as an army i actually envy some of it

- y'all just saying words at this point.

14. is there a kpop artist on your wrapped that you wouldn't admit?

- nope. i'm more ashamed that both mitski and phoebe bridgers were included in the top 5... say you're mentally ill without saying you're mentally ill

15. Imagine Jungkook and Jimin in a boxing match. Who would win?

- so a little while back i read this fanfiction called "Lung Bo-

16. does the forum have cliques?

- ...ye- *GUNSHOTS* *HELICOPTER HELICOPTERS WHIRRING OVERHEAD* "Target neutralized" *ViWinters has passed away*

17. Itzy has the power to surpass Blackpink

- ???

18. It's impossible to enjoy the K-pop multi-fandom experience

- agreed. my comment on this thread was: "no ur right fr. this shit painful af. i'm in all the fandoms that beef with each other so i just sit there like a fucking idiot wondering when it will be over :S"

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• But where's part 1?

right here!

• 9. Almost 80% of BTS success is from Armys not because they releases good music. Do you really think US invites BTS here and there because they are BTS? No. Its because they know how big their fandom and how much money they can get

This one baffles me. I agree that the music industry came knocking on BTS door because of their huge fanbase.

But do you think ARMY just grow on trees? How do BTS get GP to become ARMY in the first place if they don't have good music? And ARMY kept getting bigger even after 8 years..

This was my comment on anon lol (anybody guessed it was me?)

This is not a drag my dear. Having a massive fandom means your music resonates to so many people, and make them feel that your music is worth fighting for..

It’s true ARMY are the wings that make BTSfly higher than they ever imagined. Now if other fandoms love their faves half as much as ARMY with BTS, and willing to do the work (and not just complaining on social media), BTS will not be social distancing so much.

So it’s your fault that your faves are not at BTS level. Be better and not lazier lol

Yup, that's my shadier side on anon, mindmejin :evil:

• agreed.

also people coming for their music is the laziest drag ever considering they've released music across nearly all genres :clown:

• 2. Why is this fandom the same across every Social Media Platform?

- let me guess...they killed your goldfish

this thread was so funny....the OP didnt even say what fandom they were talking about and started fighting ppl lol

• This is...

Snicker GIF - Snickers LOL - Discover & Share GIFs

kinda hilarious

• 16. does the forum have cliques?

- ...ye- *GUNSHOTS* *HELICOPTER HELICOPTERS WHIRRING OVERHEAD* "Target neutralized" *ViWinters has passed away*

This got me lmfao. I got attacked by one before the old forum went down and it was bad.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Miss Jj Alexander Well Damn GIF - Miss JJ Alexander Well Damn ANTM -  Discover & Share GIFs

I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!!!

• This got me lmfao. I got attacked by one before the old forum went down and it was bad.

:pepe-tea:

that must really suck . cliques tend to gang up on users and not try and hear the other side.

• yeah, not good :pepenomad:

girl, the mount of expose threads and manufactured drama between mods and users was disGUSting. The guilds are better managed now, too. It was terrible during the last 2 months.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• girl, the mount of expose threads and manufactured drama between mods and users was disGUSting. The guilds are better managed now, too. It was terrible during the last 2 months.

i remember always trying to impress this one user (before i had any of the Violet names) bc she seemed cool, and then she publicly ridiculed me... and that's why i left for like over a year :pepecute:

• i remember always trying to impress this one user (before i had any of the Violet names) bc she seemed cool, and then she publicly ridiculed me... and that's why i left for like over a year :pepecute:

that user better watch their back :pepe-cut:

but seriously sometimes there is like "mean girl" behavior on the forums.

• the user who made those anon threads rn: :pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Anons is like a shittier version of stan twitter.

• hi bob :pepe-tea: how u feeling then. since clearly everyone on anon is bob:pepe-hehe:

i am curious to see the difference in responses to the anon threads on main and in anon now that these threads are in a way on the main forum:pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Anons is like a shittier version of stan twitter.

i disagree. atleast in anon no one can be doxxed.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• that user better watch their back :pepe-cut:

but seriously sometimes there is like "mean girl" behavior on the forums.

We try to nip the worst of that in the bud, but it's relative? Too many people think it's cool to be an edgelord for whatever reason and either want to be that way or look up to them. And then people wonder why the world is the way it is...

• i remember always trying to impress this one user (before i had any of the Violet names) bc she seemed cool, and then she publicly ridiculed me... and that's why i left for like over a year :pepecute:

DM this story, I'm intrigued if you feel up to it

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• We try to nip the worst of that in the bud, but it's relative? Too many people think it's cool to be an edgelord for whatever reason and either want to be that way or look up to them. And then people wonder why the world is the way it is...

I think you'll do a good job with moderating/stopping these kinda behaviors. <3

it correct tho that people like being edgy, and that others tend to follow/look up to such behavior. I cant deny that i get sucked into that sometimes.

• i am curious to see the difference in responses to the anon threads on main and in anon now that these threads are in a way on the main forum:pepe-tea:

i think this could be a legit scientific study. how people act when they anon versus when they have a "profile" so to say.

I def think people who seem nice could be going crazy in anon.......

Edited once, last by ultraaviolet ().

• I think you'll do a good job with moderating/stopping these kinda behaviors. <3

it correct tho that people like being edgy, and that others tend to follow/look up to such behavior. I cant deny that i get sucked into that sometimes.

Hey, all of us have our moments. Just hoping others grow a conscience and discover empathy as they mature - it'd go a long way. For what it's worth, I think a lot of us are doing well, you and I included. Though I should check myself before patting myself on the back! ¬‿¬

• But you can also be banned from Twitter. There's literally no consequences for anon.

well its important to note that anon posts are moderated since they have to get approved to even be posted. so theres atleast that.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• 16. does the forum have cliques?

pls you're so funny ily

136453-ezgif-7-520bb49b6bf2-gif

• i think this could be a legit scientific study. how people act when they anon versus when they have a "profile" so to say.

I def think people who seem nice could be going crazy in anon.......

no.. im like... the same.. you know its me right away...

136464-ezgif-2-c4fadf1a605d-gif

• I'm most curious to see if users are really cosplaying bob in anon or bob was cosplaying users cosplaying bob

:pepe-notes:

i never reply to those :pepecute: i gave up trying to prove myself when someone went into the effort of editing my avatar/dp into a screenshot to show that they were actually bob :pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• i never reply to those :pepecute: i gave up trying to prove myself when someone went into the effort of editing my avatar/dp into a screenshot to show that they were actually bob :pepe-cross:

:v-drink-tea: :DO2: wtf, at least the person impersonating me was low effort.....but someone really took the time to photoshop ur pfp????

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!