I'm not the only that thinks its a bit odd Hanni is getting all these brand deals

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “I'm not the only that thinks its a bit odd Hanni is getting all these brand ghannio brand” to “I'm not the only that thinks its a bit odd Hanni is getting all these brand deals”.
  • I feel like it’s forced . No one really knows her.

I mean 124 retweet’s on twitter about her getting high end brand.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Their whole career is a "fake it till you're known." Nothing about this group is organic at all. You're telling me these no names who have no individual brand value is getting these deals before for example, Jungkook who literally sneezes and sells out everything? It's no wonder none of the brands sns accounts are even hyping these paid deals. With what buzz would they sell out their products?

• Their whole career is a "fake it till you're known." Nothing about this group is organic at all. You're telling me these no names who have no individual brand value is getting these deals before for example, Jungkook who literally sneezes and sells out everything? It's no wonder none of the brands sns accounts are even hyping these paid deals. With what buzz would they sell out their products?

How do you fake PAKs?

• I love me some NewJeans okay, them my babies.

But now that you said it out loud, it does make you curious on why they giving a lot to her...

Even Minji and Haerin don't got much individual stuff, far as being a ambassador, when it comes to brands.

Also what you said about Hyein having that Jennie vibe???? Yes yes and yes.

Look at the material ✨

bb14b60f73197153abdb429b5e5634d1.jpg

d3b50576281664ee1be405c62130d82f.jpg

bce319b344e99c08a6dd5f9e00b46757.jpg

3b371e960763fd904120371db7246edf.jpg

I say we kidnap Hanni and put her in the closet, so that way Min Heejin got no choice but to give Hyein all the deals and brands...

I said what I said :pepe-back-away:

I hate to have to agree here, but when you put it like that.....

Like you right, I haven't seen the international/non Korean brands they signed to, post them frfr and make it a big deal that they are apart of the company as a ambassador etc.

And the fact you pointed it out, about how they don't have a big brand value, in terms of them promoting these luxury brand clothes, it does make sense why one would think something is paid or a deal was made..especially this soon in their career, before even Ditto or OMG dropped

• Hanni is a rising star but her Gucci and brand endorsements are quite funny to me. But good for her.

Because there's like 100 other idols who seem like better fitting candidates

Nothing AGAINST Hanni or NewJeans, but she's still young, relatively unknown compared to other idols, and doesn't have any prior experience in the fashion industry

So it appears quite 'random'

• Oh no, IU, BTS and Big Bang are flops. New Jeans destroyed them. Whatever shall they do now that they have no paks. :pepestare: Have that record but just know as we speak they are close to 800 playlists where passive listening is now giving their fans a faux sense of popularity.

Jungkook is too big for any brand, I don't see him endorsing any brand unless they make a special deal for him.

• Hanni has 2 luxury brand deals now!? That's crazy.

Haerin and Minji don't even have one yet. I wonder why? Maybe they are saving something from them.

But that's still crazy that New Jeans as rookies have 4 official individual luxury brand deals.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Maybe Jungkook is not interested in fashion deals or his endorsement isn't announced yet. He has his own family's fasion label too which is always soldout since he always wears it and from which his family and him indirectly make all the more money. Can we stop using him and BTS members for comparison? BTS do what they want and get what they want, they have that liberty.

Every Kpop act is getting brand deals these days, how is it so extraordinary if Newjeans got it too? Hybe has connections and so they got it. Every new Hybe group has privilege cause they are BTS' juniors and have all that BTS money :pepe-shrug:

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

Jungkook who literally sneezes and sells out everything?

I'm sure all brands want BTS ENDORSEMENT, the issue is always how much money they can afford and do we even know if Jungkook wants to accept those deals?

Maybe Jungkook is not interested in fashion deals or his endorsement isn't announced yet...he has his own family label too. Can we stop using him and BTS members for comparison? BTS do what they want and get what they want, they have that liberty.

Every Kpop act is getting brand deals these days, how is it so extraordinary if Newjeans got it too? Hybe has connections and so they got it. Every new Hybe group has privilege cause they are BTS' juniors and have all that BTS money :pepe-shrug:

this.

I know obviously NJ has some kind of paid deal due to their connection with those brand.

• Maybe Jungkook is not interested in fashion deals or his endorsement isn't announced yet. He has his own family's fasion label too which is always soldout since he always wears it and from which his family and him indirectly make all the more money. Can we stop using him and BTS members for comparison? BTS do what they want and get what they want, they have that liberty.

Couldn't have said it better.

• Maybe Jungkook is not interested in fashion deals or his endorsement isn't announced yet...he has his own family label too. Can we stop using him and BTS members for comparison? BTS do what they want and get what they want, they have that liberty.

I don’t care about brand deals but the more realistic probability is that MHJ is pushing her babies into all these opportunities while not even notifying BTS (especially if these brands are initially approaching for a BTS deal). Just like how Hobi and Jimin said they wanted to do variety and yet Hobi can only get on YT shows and yet many Variety shows have talked about when they approached HYBE to get BTS they were always turned down. That whole embarrassing incident with that kid show wanting to meet BTS but they got TXT was weird. It seems to me that if BTS want any promotion or opportunities they have to get it themselves. Jimin got Dior because that designer has been salivating for Jimin for a while. Hobi got on the YT shows because he reached out to them as per IU. Jin got on Running Man because he is close friends with a cast member. Etc. etc. Why isn’t HYBE doing their job and earning their cut of BTS’ money? That is the problem.

• I don’t care about brand deals but the more realistic probability is that MHJ is pushing her babies into all these opportunities while not even notifying BTS (especially if these brands are initially approaching for a BTS deal). Just like how Hobi and Jimin said they wanted to do variety and yet Hobi can only get on YT shows and yet many Variety shows have talked about when they approached HYBE to get BTS they were always turned down. That whole embarrassing incident with that kid show wanting to meet BTS but they got TXT was weird. It seems to me that if BTS want any promotion or opportunities they have to get it themselves. Jimin got Dior because that designer has been salivating for Jimin for a while. Hobi got on the YT shows because he reached out to them as per IU. Jin got on Running Man because he is close friends with a cast member. Etc. etc. Why isn’t HYBE doing their job and earning their cut of BTS’ money? That is the problem.

I really do not think she or Newjeans are stealing BTS' brand deals. I am no fan of the company, MHJ or NJNS but this is a very far fetched conspiracy theory. Especially when some of the boys already have brand deals or are closely associated with brands. Atp only Jungkook remains as Jin has enlisted, Hobi is already connected with various brands like LV, Joon has Bottega, Yoongi Valentino, Tae Celine and Jimin Dior.

Are we to presume Hybe is keeping brands away from Jeon Jungkook of all people?

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• I don’t care about brand deals but the more realistic probability is that MHJ is pushing her babies into all these opportunities while not even notifying BTS (especially if these brands are initially approaching for a BTS deal). Just like how Hobi and Jimin said they wanted to do variety and yet Hobi can only get on YT shows and yet many Variety shows have talked about when they approached HYBE to get BTS they were always turned down. That whole embarrassing incident with that kid show wanting to meet BTS but they got TXT was weird. It seems to me that if BTS want any promotion or opportunities they have to get it themselves. Jimin got Dior because that designer has been salivating for Jimin for a while. Hobi got on the YT shows because he reached out to them as per IU. Jin got on Running Man because he is close friends with a cast member. Etc. etc. Why isn’t HYBE doing their job and earning their cut of BTS’ money? That is the problem.

So MHJ who doesn't know or work with BTS has to notify BTS about something that has nothing to do with them?? MHJ nor BTS own HYBE, why do either of them have to notify the other about NWJNS activities? I love BTS and I love NWJNS but why do they always have to be compared? Why does NWJNS have to take the stress from other fandoms because their faves management team doesn't know how to market/promote them? I agree BTS' management/PR team needs to wake up because they're literally sleeping on the job, but that's a completely different topic that has nothing to do with NWJNS.

• I really do not think she or Newjeans are stealing BTS' brand deals. I am no fan of the company, MHJ or NJNS but this is a very far fetched conspiracy theory. Especially when some of the boys already have brand deals. Atp only JK remains as Jin has enlisted, Hobi is already connected with various brands and Joon has Bottega, Yoongi Valentino, Tae Celine and Jimin Dior.

Are we to presume Hybe is keeping brands away from Jeon Jungkook of all people?

MHJ is the CBO, she is the one communicating with these companies. Just like how BTS never got playlisting but NJ is. Tae, Joon, and Hobi haven’t announced any brand deals so they don’t have them. I seriously doubt that all the members would choose a lesser known brand over the big luxury brands. You can keep your rose colored glasses but that’s not real life. The inorganic success of NJ is proof of my “ conspiracy” theory. Just wait, the truth will become more obvious. NJ social media engagement and numbers don’t back up their success, especially in the US. Their financial contributions don’t match either. MHJ is pulling SM stunts and that is what is fooling you.

• People giving Hybe way too much credit. They think they have that type of power over BTS who basically MADE them? Be for real now

Thing is BTS and JK got brought in here cause his diet solo is mad about him sitting at home and enjoying his life with his dog while others are releasing music and getting brand deals.

They want JK to release music (which he already did 2 months ago btw) and do fashion deals and take over the world by a storm when all he wants is to be reborn as a rock in his next life, that is how tired he is.

• MHJ is the CBO, she is the one communicating with these companies. Just like how BTS never got playlisting but NJ is. Tae, Joon, and Hobi haven’t announced any brand deals so they don’t have them. I seriously doubt that all the members would choose a lesser known brand over the big luxury brands. You can keep your rose colored glasses but that’s not real life. The inorganic success of NJ is proof of my “ conspiracy” theory. Just wait, the truth will become more obvious. NJ social media engagement and numbers don’t back up their success, especially in the US. Their financial contributions don’t match either. MHJ is pulling SM stunts and that is what is fooling you.

Damn, WhyKnock got to you :skull:

• So MHJ who doesn't know or work with BTS has to notify BTS about something that has nothing to do with them?? MHJ nor BTS own HYBE, why do either of them have to notify the other about NWJNS activities? I love BTS and I love NWJNS but why do they always have to be compared? Why does NWJNS have to take the stress from other fandoms because their faves management team doesn't know how to market/promote them? I agree BTS' management/PR team needs to wake up because they're literally sleeping on the job, but that's a completely different topic that has nothing to do with NWJNS.

MHJ is the CBO of HYBE. Conflict of interest.

• MHJ is the CBO, she is the one communicating with these companies. Just like how BTS never got playlisting but NJ is. Tae, Joon, and Hobi haven’t announced any brand deals so they don’t have them. I seriously doubt that all the members would choose a lesser known brand over the big luxury brands. You can keep your rose colored glasses but that’s not real life. The inorganic success of NJ is proof of my “ conspiracy” theory. Just wait, the truth will become more obvious. NJ social media engagement and numbers don’t back up their success, especially in the US. Their financial contributions don’t match either. MHJ is pulling SM stunts and that is what is fooling you.

How is a CBO in charge of playlisting for BTS? Branding has nothing to do with playlisting. BTS have their own team at Big Hit. Min hee Jin and Ador are spending the money allotted to them on playlisting for Newjeans and pushing for their success, Big Hit is not doing the same for their artists. This is why even TXT got shit playlisting.

I am mad at what Hybe and BH are doing with regards to album delays and BTS' playlisting. But MHJ is not responsible for this.

I could blame her for the mediaplay attack on BTS though but not the playlisting or BTS fashion deals or album delays.

Do I think Newjeans success is organic, absolutely not, but then that is the case for everyone born with privilege whose labels can spend tonnes of money and who have a readymade fandom from debut. However this has no link with BTS except for it being majorly BTS fandom and money in NJNS case.

• Thing is BTS and JK got brought in here cause his diet solo is mad about him sitting at home and enjoying his life with his dog while others are releasing music and getting brand deals.

They want JK to release music (which he already did 2 months ago btw) and do fashion deals and take over the world by a storm when all he wants is to be reborn as a rock in his next life, that is how tired he is.

Jungkook is not the entirety of BTS. There are other members who are interested in brand deals. Jungkook wants to live like a rock so he might not be into it but others might be. Literally MHJ is the CBO of HYBE and HER group is getting the most perks. Period.

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!