[enter-talk] SEEMS LIKE THIS IS THE END OF KWANGYA

• [enter-talk] SEEMS LIKE THIS IS THE END OF KWANGYA

AVvXsEiynuUFiVRKWZ2ncMNuo_POnnTL9tIGkw19OsEqt6d6hTjGXnOB3ZY2c-kIlhA14wXFj5kBFbbo8HwVb3sRUS3pHAzIWV264ZsxLydP1Rpv8gdvMAR-qqc9FUL89l1PJZdFGtrYxJ1KZVV_WV8c_Sii_vq7_ksHViXwajKlxD15_PPzMgPmc2_LcHIO=w640-h400

It will be difficult for aespa's promotion

AVvXsEh_6ovc59Xyo8Eg_3yT7wNNLSRvZPjXm822olz-tWDW0HSSzUTm2enjwyTwkVRdX-vzCO0XWTafQG8QJmAFIYW3DVW8dPklBMoc9KBwJjJR1_IX0n8UMSY39wKQgQOKAWO5jlyZddJt_27BqYwtT90aU-KBC60iy21HK7mvI4YCx9elpm4TE0bnnFz7=s16000

"On the other hand, an SM insider said, "In SM 3.0, there is no talk about who will do the most important part of production and who is the producer in charge of the project. The current management is made up of non-producers, and I doubt it's possible for them to be in charge of the project and even prepare for their rookie debut."

Attention is also focused on what will happen to the SM Culture Universe (SMCU), Kwangya, and the metaverse worldview that SM was undertaking. All of these concepts were one of the business concepts that 'Like Planning' had entrusted to SM. As the role of Lee Soo-man has become limited due SM's termination of their contract with 'Like Planning', there is a possibility that changes will occur in relation to their artists' concept."

post response:
    [+136][-15]
    original post: here

[enter-talk] SEEMS LIKE THIS IS THE END OF KWANGYA
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• They bring up another big point.

We've been talking about AESPA. What about SMNGG's?

Are we going to end up with another White Fox situation were a scrapping of the debut due to organizational reshuffling leads to losing trainees?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Are we going to end up with another White Fox situation were a scrapping of the debut due to organizational reshuffling leads to losing trainees?

smngg is by chirs lee, who is now the ceo of sm

he will create whatever concept he wasnt for this gg unlike aespa that was tie to lsm idea

This change could lead to the literal downfall of sm entertainment. To replace everyone with business people and none of them are actual producer's none of them are music etc people none of them are a LSM bang pd yg or jyp type person? Yeah that's failure staring you in the face. Music artist agencies require someone like that to succeed period as image and music quality etc is just as important of not more so than just dollar signs$$$$$. Ao unfortunately people will have to root for LSM if they want sm entertainment to survive.

Plus the legendary big 3 agency the one that started it all losing trainees and idols over corporate restructuring would kill the company's reputation and nobody would join them afterwards ensuring that the company wither and die

• smngg is by chirs lee, who is now the ceo of sm

he will create whatever concept he wasnt for this gg unlike aespa that was tie to lsm idea

So, I guess the main things that could be scrapped are Kwangya and possibly some NCT units that have yet to debut.

This is assuming LSM loses his lawsuit and is officially ousted as producer.

Honestly, I don't think the GP will care much about Kwangya since some people seemed to be disappointed in the Black Mamba resolution in Girls as well as how LSM tried to tie that into other groups and their lore as well. A lot of people also seemed tired of the whole Kwangya schtick with AESPA anyway, so I don't think they care much about AESPA losing Kwangya as they do AESPA's overall direction without it.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This should be a kdrama as the CEO that ousted LSM is his fucking nephew 😂 ah the back stabbing betrayal of family. You get this kid into your company that YOU made he proves himself you give him that Job and then he kicks you out 🤡😂😂 bruh i wouldn't have a nephew anymore if it were me and I'd gladly sit in that jail cell for what i would have done.

He should have just given the company to Suho of exo and everything would have been just fine. But nope nepotism bit you in the ass

• yeah as usual

kids will be hurt due to adults greed, and ambitions

just remember how much for example vote rigging hurt groups, that there were hiatuses etc. not to mention hate

pretty sure at one point some clown will start sayin about aespa they are models rather than Idols

and shit will go again

the baddest thing in it is that it would be ok if their comeback would be postponed from that late 2022 and now they would have date set for example for march, preorders will be opened etc.

but with this situation I'm not sure if it will be allowed for any of artists to 'move' - whole company might be stuck because after all ordering an comeback from group A or B means using resources, in this case those resources are money, and if it's not "sure" if acquisition was correct with all laws then the whole money might be frozen soon...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ar ether implying that YYJ is part of this fiasco? Because I don’t think he’s left the company

No

it literally said the new management chosen by Chris Lee has no producing background

Which is like wtfffffff

He got people with no ties to music production to run things. This dude is making LSM look good

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m gonna wait for confirmation about YYJ himself because i have such mixed feelings about him leaving SM

BUT YEAH Chris Lee replacing producers with execs is such a bad look

• That could be why aespa’s comeback was postponed. Honestly I don’t mind if they stop with kwangya. Singing about the same thing gets boring after a while. Don’t know which concept would be best, but maybe smth similar to now

• That could be why aespa’s comeback was postponed. Honestly I don’t mind if they stop with kwangya. Singing about the same thing gets boring after a while. Don’t know which concept would be best, but maybe smth similar to now

TBH, I think they could keep the whole neo-steampunk aesthetic without Kwangya.

YYJ however has almost been like their Teddy. He has helped composed and written pretty much all of their main title tracks.

Interesting to see how different they sound without him and LSM.

• aespa already established the aesthetic of futuristic\A.I\gaming concept. Many K-pop fans just see it anywhere and think of aespa which shows they owned the concept hence even if lsm left the concept can be continued. It’s not like LSM was the art director, creative team, or the story writer of SMCU episodes. All these people are still with SM afaik. Lsm is just the creator of the idea and I think it’s trademarked as aespa under SM entertainment not LSM himself for the taking. My point is SM will probably keep the concept for aespa because not only it’s stupid not to, but also you can see they are going with it with their future VR concert. Hell Kakao seems to want this concept for themselves so it aligns with their vision too.

Just look at their A.I group Mave.

External Content www.tiktok.com

The only thing I am not sure about is CAWMAN.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!