kinda bored but what is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?!

• i had a crush on this guy back in elementary and he was pretty much the joker of our class. during lunch, he was telling this story/ joke (i forgot) that was hella funny and as i was laughing with my mouth closed since it was full of milk, it ended up spilling through my fricking nose (like margo from despicable me lmao)! ;(

i was sooo embassed and i sat beside him for the first time too :') bruh i fricking thought liquid coming out through the nose was fake lol :S

• whistle came out when me and my friend were in class so we we’re listening and singing along and the class heard the “bomb bomb” part and everyone slowly looked at us in a shocked way ;(, we still jammed tho , no biggie.

• During Karate class, my uniform (karategi) got loose and the trousers fell down. Basically, I stood there with my unshaven legs in full view. The room was filled with guys and my crush ;( . What made it worse was that nobody laughed. There was deep silence and murmurs in the back ;(;(;( .

• Oh there's a lot..but the most memorable was during High School.

We have uniforms and we wear it from Monday to Friday. We had a special class one Saturday.

I totally forgot it was Saturday and wore a uniform.

I was THE ONLY student who was wearing uniform that day in the entire school.

Guess I was popular since all the students were looking at me. JaEzQ4r.gif

• I suffered a wardrobe malfunction at a public swimming pool. Basically, what happened was that I jumped into the diving pool, only to emerge with my bikini top floating around my neck. The pool unfortunately had a cafe right next to it that featured a huge window to allow people eating/resting to watch the divers like you'd watch fish in an aquarium, so everyone there saw me topless. Lesson learned - wear a swimsuit when diving into a pool, not a two-piece...

• Something embarrassing that happened somewhat recently.

I've let my beard grow a lot since I haven't wanted to go to the salon during the pandemic.

Well I'm not used to having a beard. (all my life I've had none). Especially not eating with one.

So I ate some chips with a sandwich one day. Finished up.

Went to the local store to get gas for my car and some groceries.

Walked in and got my things. Nodding to clerks and checkout people. Went to check out. Paid. Left.

Finally got home and walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Shit....

Had chip crumbs all in my beard.

:angryr:

• 3rd grade. Teacher was sick. Another teacher came instead and had no idea what to do so she took a CD and played it. She asked us if we like to dance so everyone danced. At the end she said she awards her fave. dancers with candy. She pointed directly at me and said "Come to the front" but as I stood up she yelled at me "Why are you standing up? Go back to your place. I only award good dancers, so why the hell do you stood up?" I said "I .. I didn't stood up... really..." and the class laught at me. A girl later asked me why that teacher sweared at half of the class at the end after what happend with me. I was like "I don't know, I never saw this teacher teaching before so no idea why she got so mad" and that girl said "You danced so well, so it was mean to say you can't dance" than the 3 or 4 kids who got awarded with candy came up to me and laught: "Haha, what a shame. You really thought you can dance? You make shitty moves so why should you be awarded with candy for moving around like if we need to call the ambulance?" that came from kids who dance like if "the robot" was the only move that ever existed as a dance move ...
    • Accidantly ripped my pants in 2nd grade. My underpants were in such a shade of pink that everyone thought I was not wearing any and made fun of me for 2 or 3 days cause of it saying "she dosn't wears underwear"
    • I had a childrens-surfboard-thingy to swim as I was 7 or 8. I used it a lot as my family made hollidays at the beach in France. A big wave than hit me and the board slamed into my face ripping my whole lower lipp into pieces and all my family did was making fun of the fact that I was unable to talk for 2 days and in such a way that the French people might thought by hearing us without understanding what we said that my family might have been rude to me >.<
    • I once cried for no reason as I was 9 or so and couldn't stop to cry for about 1 or 2 days and just years later I realised that I cried at this day just cause I refused to try some candy that my grandpa offered me and my whole family had no idea what was even going on on that day back than
    • In 1st grade I accidantly called my teacher "grandma" in front of the whole class

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I could tell a lot . The worst one I remember is how an ex. of me blamed me in front of my family and friends. It was so bad as we broke up. He really just told my family that I am worse than hell and my family wondered what I maybe did to piss him off so badly. He told my friends that I am annoying and they shouldn't be around me and he said "I don't understand how you be able to hang around with someone like him? He listenst to annoying music, likes annoying stuff, talks in a weird way and everything sucks" and he literally told people on a website that I am not using how awfull I would be. I saw the profile someday as my brother found him on that website and said if I knew of it but I didn't. He showed me the profile and it said a lot rude things about me from "Why does he listenst to such a crap music? KPop should be banned. I get it, he is half Korean but still, he should respect me and not listen to such much" or "I just wanted to go somewhere with him and than he showed up with pink dyed hair wearing a nailpolish, what the hell is wrong with this guy?" and he even wrote stuff that he wished I would eighter be dead or that he never had met me in the first place and all his friends liked that stuff on that website he wrote. And of cause some of my own friends saw these messages and wondered what was wrong with him. I felt so bad about everything and asked him to talk with me instead of ignoring me or saying rude stuff behind my back but it ended that we just fighted for weeks and than broke up. As we broke up he said "It was a big mistake. I realised cause of you that I am actually not gay and I think I was only together with you to have someone to (nsfw)" and this got me so so mad and almost all my friends know about this (and my brother too). Around a year later I accidantly met him in a store and he had a new girlfriend. I was so close to ruin it and tell her what kind of ass he is but I didn't cause she looked like if she would not handle the truth. But it got me so mad that day as we accidantly met and he said to her "oh long time no see, he was in my school. Hey how are you doing now after not seeing in years" he lied and said I was his classmate but we didn't even went to the same school. I got so mad and felt so ashamed of what happend. And the saddest thing really is that all people (except my parents) know about this

• I slipped on the rain in such a dumb way, that the only person that was passing by starting laughing and even he was trying to ask me if I was ok, he couldn't finish the question bc he couldn't stop laughing

• When I was in high school, the day ended so I was walking outside and the older gothic guy (and at the time kinda scary to me) was walking behind me. I grabbed my earphones out of my bag but apparently a tampon was stuck in them and it flew behind me and landed right in front of him. We made eye contact when I turned around and then I just turned back around and left. Lmao I didn't even pick it up because I was embarrassed.

• When I was in high school, the day ended so I was walking outside and the older gothic guy (and at the time kinda scary to me) was walking behind me. I grabbed my earphones out of my bag but apparently a tampon was stuck in them and it flew behind me and landed right in front of him. We made eye contact when I turned around and then I just turned back around and left. Lmao I didn't even pick it up because I was embarrassed.

A scene straight out of a k-drama lmao

Edited once, last by whatev ().

• had sent a package to a guy, but i got a text that i could pick up a package in a store, it had a similar name as well to a street in my town (it was a notification that he had received his package but it was under my number so i got it) and then i went and asked if there was a package for me and gave him the bar code, ofc it didnt work and the employee even googled like the address and told me it was somewhere in another part of the country i was so embarrassed

The gothic guy: "And that's how i met your mother"

• i feel like these are things people have done a lot

- accidentally called my teacher mom in 4th grade

- i had an app in 6th grade where u had like cat pets and my phone notifications was on and it went "mEOOOOOOW"

- my brother went shopping once and i was jamming to mj and then he came home and he stood behind me the whole time and heard me sing beat it and when i turned around after i heard a noise he was like "thats...not bad" lol

• I was in 6th grade and on my period. Blood leaked out and stained the chair but i dont think anyone ever learned it was me because i made sure to turn my back to the wall where no one could see but maybe a few ppl noticed? Idk i was so embarrassed and it haunts me to this day ;(

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!