kinda bored but what is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?!

• in high school our class went on like a field trip to a courthouse and a lawyer and a judge and our teacher were acting as judges for a mock trial competition thingy

i volunteered to be a the prosecutor and my friend the defence and we had like typed out notes for us to read so we didnt have to improvise

so instead of saying the prosecution rests i said the prostitution rests and my friend acting as defence lawyer wiithout batting an eye said 'you better thats some hard work' or something and the whole courthouse inc. the three sctin judges exploded into laughter

• I was in 6th grade and on my period. Blood leaked out and stained the chair but i dont think anyone ever learned it was me because i made sure to turn my back to the wall where no one could see but maybe a few ppl noticed? Idk i was so embarrassed and it haunts me to this day ;(

Oh in middle school there was a chair stained with blood, it's not unsual and can be common especially a that age i think (unless you tell me it was you, was it in France perhaps? :D )

• One time when I was pretty young I sat on someone’s lap at a cousin’s party thinking it was my dad but it was just some random dude

they looked pretty similar in the dark...

• During Karate class, my uniform (karategi) got loose and the trousers fell down. Basically, I stood there with my unshaven legs in full view. The room was filled with guys and my crush ;( . What made it worse was that nobody laughed. There was deep silence and murmurs in the back ;(;(;( .

ouch! i dont think i wouldve showed my face during the next class ;(^^

• smth like this happened to me once and man i hate being the center of attention ;(

• I suffered a wardrobe malfunction at a public swimming pool. Basically, what happened was that I jumped into the diving pool, only to emerge with my bikini top floating around my neck. The pool unfortunately had a cafe right next to it that featured a huge window to allow people eating/resting to watch the divers like you'd watch fish in an aquarium, so everyone there saw me topless. Lesson learned - wear a swimsuit when diving into a pool, not a two-piece...

omg i wouldve been traumatized!!!

• i would've totally told u u had crumbs on ur beard :)

• 3rd grade. Teacher was sick. Another teacher came instead and had no idea what to do so she took a CD and played it. She asked us if we like to dance so everyone danced. At the end she said she awards her fave. dancers with candy. She pointed directly at me and said "Come to the front" but as I stood up she yelled at me "Why are you standing up? Go back to your place. I only award good dancers, so why the hell do you stood up?" I said "I .. I didn't stood up... really..." and the class laught at me. A girl later asked me why that teacher sweared at half of the class at the end after what happend with me. I was like "I don't know, I never saw this teacher teaching before so no idea why she got so mad" and that girl said "You danced so well, so it was mean to say you can't dance" than the 3 or 4 kids who got awarded with candy came up to me and laught: "Haha, what a shame. You really thought you can dance? You make shitty moves so why should you be awarded with candy for moving around like if we need to call the ambulance?" that came from kids who dance like if "the robot" was the only move that ever existed as a dance move ...
    • Accidantly ripped my pants in 2nd grade. My underpants were in such a shade of pink that everyone thought I was not wearing any and made fun of me for 2 or 3 days cause of it saying "she dosn't wears underwear"
    • I had a childrens-surfboard-thingy to swim as I was 7 or 8. I used it a lot as my family made hollidays at the beach in France. A big wave than hit me and the board slamed into my face ripping my whole lower lipp into pieces and all my family did was making fun of the fact that I was unable to talk for 2 days and in such a way that the French people might thought by hearing us without understanding what we said that my family might have been rude to me >.<
    • I once cried for no reason as I was 9 or so and couldn't stop to cry for about 1 or 2 days and just years later I realised that I cried at this day just cause I refused to try some candy that my grandpa offered me and my whole family had no idea what was even going on on that day back than
    • In 1st grade I accidantly called my teacher "grandma" in front of the whole class

damn u went through a lot during ur childhood :') but thats the kind of stuff that makes us grow and become confident

• I could tell a lot . The worst one I remember is how an ex. of me blamed me in front of my family and friends. It was so bad as we broke up. He really just told my family that I am worse than hell and my family wondered what I maybe did to piss him off so badly. He told my friends that I am annoying and they shouldn't be around me and he said "I don't understand how you be able to hang around with someone like him? He listenst to annoying music, likes annoying stuff, talks in a weird way and everything sucks" and he literally told people on a website that I am not using how awfull I would be. I saw the profile someday as my brother found him on that website and said if I knew of it but I didn't. He showed me the profile and it said a lot rude things about me from "Why does he listenst to such a crap music? KPop should be banned. I get it, he is half Korean but still, he should respect me and not listen to such much" or "I just wanted to go somewhere with him and than he showed up with pink dyed hair wearing a nailpolish, what the hell is wrong with this guy?" and he even wrote stuff that he wished I would eighter be dead or that he never had met me in the first place and all his friends liked that stuff on that website he wrote. And of cause some of my own friends saw these messages and wondered what was wrong with him. I felt so bad about everything and asked him to talk with me instead of ignoring me or saying rude stuff behind my back but it ended that we just fighted for weeks and than broke up. As we broke up he said "It was a big mistake. I realised cause of you that I am actually not gay and I think I was only together with you to have someone to (nsfw)" and this got me so so mad and almost all my friends know about this (and my brother too). Around a year later I accidantly met him in a store and he had a new girlfriend. I was so close to ruin it and tell her what kind of ass he is but I didn't cause she looked like if she would not handle the truth. But it got me so mad that day as we accidantly met and he said to her "oh long time no see, he was in my school. Hey how are you doing now after not seeing in years" he lied and said I was his classmate but we didn't even went to the same school. I got so mad and felt so ashamed of what happend. And the saddest thing really is that all people (except my parents) know about this

dudeee this is insane. good thing u got rid of this toxicity cuz u didnt need that in ur life at all! i feel like your such a wonderful person & we shouldn't let ppl's stupid remarks get to our head! <3

also u never know since karma can hit him :S

• My friends and I had gone to see the mirror stuck on the noticeboard of my sister's class. Everyone had left except me who was near the mirror and my nosy friend who was going through stuff near the desks. This guy I'd been crushing on walked in on her ransacking his bag. I was scared he'd yell at her

So I started screaming " I checked my sister's marks in (her friends name's) book" really loudly so he'd get confused. I dunno what possessed me but I kept screaming that 4-5 times at intervals while walking along the way so people that were making it to that class would hear it as well. So that they'd further reinforce that it was somehow my fault not hers. My brain makes no damn sense. That girl treated me like shit and got her friends to talk shit about me to him. I still ended up dating him and broke up when I realised he harrassed parrots for fun. Either way it wasn't worth my embarrassment.

Desbundar

• I once fell flat on my face trying to run in the rain but everybody saw and I was so pissed, this one girl laughed at me then I made her trip then we started to throw hands, next think you know the beitch got popped and was passed out but that ho got what she fcking deserved

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!