Will this be BLACKPINK's end or beginning ???

• 2023 is without doubt a career defining year for BP, filled with potential monumental activities/decisions šŸ˜Œ

Current rumours has it BP will headline 3 of the biggest festivals & rather than be over the moon about it, I'm nervous lol

The music industry is clearly banking big time on BP & they see the hype like I do šŸ‘€

This is it, BP won't get another opportunity like this one to breakthrough the mainstream... however

YGE have sabotaged them every step of the way & held them back from ever reaching their full potential...

Born Pink era so far is the most underwhelming, disrespectful & biggest cash grab + half assed era YGE has ever put out for their flagship act šŸ’€

Nevertheless the wheels were already in motion...

BP is also going on a NA+EU stadium run this spring/summer

Point blank I don't think current BP can pull it off, they need new material & not just any music,they need the eng single,the A-lister Collab,the deluxe/mini... basically the whole deal šŸ§

YGE definitely knows of BP intentions post aug 2023,if we don't get new music pre Coachella & stadium tour + Hyde park/the town, it'll be the biggest & most damaging career move YG could ever do to BLACKPINK...

It'll be extremely hard(unlikely imo) to not only get the hype back but the industry support

We'll see ig, there's still time to see if they have something under their sleevesšŸš¶

• Y'all drove them away lol

The forum is low-key dying šŸ‘€

4th gen stans can't keep the lights one here

Itā€™s not lowkey itā€™s highkey lol a lot of active users were banned recently for no good reason and many more left in response to the injustice so you have now a dying forum šŸ˜Œ itā€™s what it deserves šŸ˜Œ

• its been on the decline for a while, the bans made little difference really but yeah its definitely boring atm.

well yeah itā€™d been on the decline for awhile, in no small parts thanks to your trolling driving some fandoms away lol, but banning even more active users ainā€™t gonna improve the situation is it :pepe-use-head:

• Genuine question: with their fanbase as big as it is, is it even possible for them to "flop"?

I'm asking in the sense of them having one of (if not the biggest) fandoms not just in kpop but in general. Wouldn't their fans support them regardless of whether or not the performances are a "hit" or not? Like even if they mess up seriously on every single performance, wouldn't their fandom size alone be enough to make them not "end" (referring to the title)?

• It's definitely not the end. But in all honesty, I don't let YG's/Teddy's business practices stress me out anymore. It's not worth it. I'll just appreciate what new content and music we get from BP and support the girls. F YG though. And Teddy while we're at it. They're gonna be dealing with a hectic schedule. Here's hoping they're healthy and happy. I am optimistic that there's some exciting things coming this year though.

• What three festivals are BP going to be headlining? I only know the British one and Coachella.

Ā Ā 

• What three festivals are BP going to be headlining? I only know the British one and Coachella.

The British one is the only one I know that is confirmed. Some Blinks are just setting themselves up with the Coachella rumors. Is the other festival the one in Hardy's head? ;judgingpepe:

• It really started to die when I left for 3 months if we wanna talk about stats.

But yeah no point playing the blame game just gotta work with what we have.

nah thatā€™s not when it started to decline; you worsened the problem with your trolling and drove away users before your hiatus, but it didnā€™t start dying only when you left

• Genuine question: with their fanbase as big as it is, is it even possible for them to "flop"?

I'm asking in the sense of them having one of (if not the biggest) fandoms not just in kpop but in general. Wouldn't their fans support them regardless of whether or not the performances are a "hit" or not? Like even if they mess up seriously on every single performance, wouldn't their fandom size alone be enough to make them not "end" (referring to the title)?

I'm not talking about them messing up their performances šŸ’€

I'm talking about them filling up the seats, a Coachella headliner should pull atleast 60K likewise for the Hyde park (which still hasn't sold out the GA tickets šŸ’€) then u have stadium shows with 40K-60K attendance & yeah currently BP don't have what it takes to gather that kind of crowd, blinks themselves need incentive bsides BP showing up lol

• It's definitely not the end. But in all honesty, I don't let YG's/Teddy's business practices stress me out anymore. It's not worth it. I'll just appreciate what new content and music we get from BP and support the girls. F YG though. And Teddy while we're at it. They're gonna be dealing with a hectic schedule. Here's hoping they're healthy and happy. I am optimistic that there's some exciting things coming this year though.

End as in BP being this g.o.a.t GG contender šŸ˜Œ

You right tho, see the pinks are losing hardcore fans like us due to YG/teddy šŸš¶

• End as in BP being this g.o.a.t GG contender šŸ˜Œ

You right tho, see the pinks are losing hardcore fans like us due to YG/teddy šŸš¶

That stuff I'm not worried about. Sorry, but there will never be a Korean gg that will match what BP has done internationally, or will do in the future. I'm confident in that. YG/Teddy hasn't taken advantage of what they had/have in BP. Maybe they eventually will. But f them both in the mean time. I'm still supporting the girls and enjoying what they give us. Just not stressing out about it anymore.

• That stuff I'm not worried about. Sorry, but there will never be a Korean gg that will match what BP has done internationally, or will do in the future. I'm confident in that. YG/Teddy hasn't taken advantage of what they had/have in BP. Maybe they eventually will. But f them both in the mean time. I'm still supporting the girls and enjoying what they give us. Just not stressing out about it anymore.

Let's put it this way, if BP did it, it means someone else can do it too lol

Right now BP still haven't really made their mark yet like BTS did, they need far more music & activities to back it up something YG unfortunately has messed up every step of the way

We'll see how the year goes šŸ˜Œ

• Let's put it this way, if BP did it, it means someone else can do it too lol

Right now BP still haven't really made their mark yet like BTS did, they need far more music & activities to back it up something YG unfortunately has messed up every step of the way

When will BP make their mark for you? I genuinely want to know. What all do you want BP to achieve so that you can rest easy and be secure in their legacy?

• Let's put it this way, if BP did it, it means someone else can do it too lol

Sure it's possible. I just don't see it. I'll die on that hill. And agreed, BP haven't made their mark yet. There's still time. But damn, depending on YG and Teddy to go full throttle? Yeah, we'll see. They still haven't made a proper English single with a proper promotion for it. If it doesn't happen soon it'll never happen. I mean, damn, I'm here still waiting for news on Somi. Lulz.

• When will BP make their mark for you? I genuinely want to know. What all do you want BP to achieve so that you can rest easy and be secure in their legacy?

HB talks about the west. BP has already hit Asia. Theyā€™re household name there. But in the rest of the world theyā€™ve yet to hit their make theyā€™re doing more than great for a K-Pop but they arenā€™t mainstream.

• It could be (slightly after) the beginning of the end or a brand new beginning. It really depends on how the next group of songs they release sounds.

• yg has no interest in promoting them, and now they are pushing 7 yrs as a group, yg will treat them as legacy act and since bp are their main source of income in their music division side of the company, they will just be cashcows, meaning what born pink era was or worse, a cb with no promo, expensive ass albums like 50 dollar priced ones, shipping them to tour after few weeks of dropping an album, barely promoted solo cbs, festivals and lots and lots of magazine photoshoots for their individual brands. Also i know the pinks will renew and they probably are themselves okay with how things go.

• The harsh truth is you are still in denial about bp. YG and Teddy have ruined their image as artists and blackpink don't care about everything you have visioned for them if they chose to stay with teddy.

Maybe they have a radioplay song in their hands which they worked with western producers waiting to release it. so what? the damage has already been done. Yayy, they will hit a new peak in hot 100!! who cares? they took too long. time's up. they should have done all this in 2021 when bts and twice were releasing their english singles or atleast in 2022.

• The harsh truth is you are still in denial about bp. YG and Teddy have ruined their image as artists and blackpink don't care about everything you have visioned for them if they chose to stay with teddy.

Maybe they have a radioplay song in their hands which they worked with western producers waiting to release it. so what? the damage has already been done. Yayy, they will hit a new peak in hot 100!! who cares? they took too long. time's up. they should have done all this in 2021 when bts and twice were releasing their english singles or atleast in 2022.

just Teddyā€™s ego, thinking korean songs has the same pull as Latino songs in the west.

• expensive ass albums like 50 dollar priced ones, shipping them to tour after few weeks of dropping an album, barely promoted solo cbs, festivals and lots and lots of magazine photoshoots for their individual brands. Also i know the pinks will renew and they probably are themselves okay with how things go.

Are you sure Blackpink themselves are interested in all this?

Every time YG makes money from Blackpink so do the girls. They really might be OK with being legacy acts like Big Bang clearly is.

Most big veteran idols seem to like transitioning into being a legacy act.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• When will BP make their mark for you? I genuinely want to know. What all do you want BP to achieve so that you can rest easy and be secure in their legacy?

I just want more music lol

BP is already massive so more music = more opportunities to make their mark & records to make/break

They go hand in hand, if born pink wasn't released,BP wouldn't be holding the highest grossing K-pop tour yet right now likewise they wouldn't be headlining festivals etc

So to answer your question,I just want more singles, more albums, that's how they will secure their legacy

Seriously it's weird u even saying that lol since u Stan BTS, they certainly knew what it takes šŸ’€

BP only have 31 original songs in over 6 years while BTS have I don't even know but it's definitely up to 150

It shouldn't even be up for discussion

• Sure it's possible. I just don't see it. I'll die on that hill. And agreed, BP haven't made their mark yet. There's still time. But damn, depending on YG and Teddy to go full throttle? Yeah, we'll see. They still haven't made a proper English single with a proper promotion for it. If it doesn't happen soon it'll never happen. I mean, damn, I'm here still waiting for news on Somi. Lulz.

Teddy is just not ambitious & YG hates the pinks popularity lol

I'm trusting the pinks post aug 2023 šŸš¶

• yg has no interest in promoting them, and now they are pushing 7 yrs as a group, yg will treat them as legacy act and since bp are their main source of income in their music division side of the company, they will just be cashcows, meaning what born pink era was or worse, a cb with no promo, expensive ass albums like 50 dollar priced ones, shipping them to tour after few weeks of dropping an album, barely promoted solo cbs, festivals and lots and lots of magazine photoshoots for their individual brands. Also i know the pinks will renew and they probably are themselves okay with how things go.

I'm not expecting the pinks to renew with YGE but u right that's what awaits them

TBL move will happen imo & the pinks will steer the ship alongside teddy, what happens then will reflect their desires & ambitions šŸ˜Œ

Perhaps but it's not too late lol

Infact they never had a bigger chance to go mainstream than the next few months

The music definitely needs to drop & it needs to be good + English

• No promoter in the USA would ever agree to let them do a real stadium tour no matter how hard their team pushes for it.

They simply donā€™t have the #s to pull it off, nor do more than a dozen or so artists in the world right now.

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!