[enter-talk] NMIXX SHOULD STOP PUSHING KYUJIN SO MUCH

• [enter-talk] NMIXX SHOULD STOP PUSHING KYUJIN SO MUCH

AVvXsEgla8DqCs8KVRkW9k5f-8xtv7GswYSrkaFxg4XyF02CTcD0E3IVNrYT-1izaF1RxvfS5mxniZpKGi8OWK61ZH7RQlVsVeg4fCVPvxIE_ulp4Er4MPB41q-DGQ8PgHzFNr88yIH_xjGcQwvKjyYyc11Z67HxW8FQhmucbTHm8j6v0QBdwdeoyvbpR_sX=s16000

What's worse is that this is from Dice's official MV
    When they are dancing the dance break, the camera only films Kyujin
    And what's with that shadow duplication scene..? Is that her solo MV?
    They turned Kyujin into ten people and the lyrics went "we NMIXX!"
    Aside from this gif, the overall MV was seriously severe
    Some of the members only appeared for a few seconds

If you lined up the 4th gen girl group centers,
    Jang Kyujin attracts so little attention that she would be considered a side character even between the side characters
    But when it comes to the amount of push that a company gives, she's #1
    She also gets the most amount of part distribution and she also was given the "big wave" killing part
    They also give her all the center parts and has all the MV screen time
    I feel like she's so pushed that it's to the point that other members are being pushed in the storage room. Just why?

Nowadays, in order for a group to hit big, companies usually push all the members
    Seeing them put their all-in in her and push her like that just seem so outdated
    If someone of Jang Wonyoung or Karina's level was pushed like that, I'd understand but why Kyujin?

Anyways, even if they push her like that, everyone only cares about Sullyoon...ㅇㅇ
    Ultimately, they are even more hopeless now that Jinni left but
    I think that the reason why NMIXX is the weakest 4th gen group is because they pushed Kyujin

post response:
    [+541][-76]
    original post: here

1. [+217, -9]
    This is just proof that JYP is f*cking bad at reading trends. Nowadays, rather than skills, people are more drawn to visuals that can enchant people so those kids are usually the ones who are centers. For example, Jang Wonyoung, Karina or Haerin? If not, they should fairly distribute the parts and centers between members like Le Sserafim. But JYP doesn't even stop after putting a member that attracts no attention and who's only good at dancing, but even pushes her the most. But at the same time, Sullyoon doesn't fit the concept enough to be put in the center or they'll just end up like Miss A. So that's why they should've put Jinni as the center before making the final decision, tsk

2. [+197, -12]
    JYP's management probably thought that she would be the stan attractor and that's why they pushed her... but nobody is thinking this way

3. [+193, -12]
    No matter how pretty Sullyoon is, she's not center material and no matter how talented Kyujin is, she's not center material. The one who was worthy of being the center was Jinni but honestly, who's gonna be the center now?....

4. [+171, -11]
    They push her so much that even in MAMA, she was the only one on top of the set. It does make me wonder "just why?" Everyone will think that she would be Jang Wonyoung-level or something

AVvXsEhadmhgD-7I11M3hkK_FrSD052uH3G08jOScCM85k8CJ2sQ0uYgrC3mYSEzKAPl3qzekhlqEcjzV74ECAgn4pGGcPxDvrrxEWysss10EfWvkmOZ43g_B8aXihnjKp9QhaF8ES6SvrVNQVhnZ5lN-C6yZ8i9h0e1Qs-ujz5UOw17z6q7Zam8dlf2ZGR6=s16000

5. [+165, -7]
    Nowadays, not everyone who's a good performer and who's talented should be the center... Also, all of the 4th gen kids are talented so I'm not even sure if Kyujin stands out that much in terms of skills

6. [+128, -7]
    To be honest, even though Kyujin is very talented, she doesn't have the star factor as a celebrity so she kinda has that "talented kid from your middle/high school talent show" vibe

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• No matter how pretty Sullyoon is, she's not center material and no matter how talented Kyujin is, she's not center material. The one who was worthy of being the center was Jinni but honestly, who's gonna be the center now?....

I quite agree, Jinni was the perfect center for the group, even right now i still wonder why they didn't pushed her more in the center

• Jinni is like the perfect embodiment of their concept for me. I don't stan nmixx so I guess it's a fair judgement from non fans perspective. I see her as the members with the most potential as the center material whenever I see the group's performances. She has everything, the best stage presence in the group, the best dancer, she can sing pretty well and her visual is like by knetz which I used to wonder why they not pushing her.

No hate to Kyujin tho maybe someone in Jype think she's the best as the center.

• man that comment section is so sad though

"it's so outdated to push skilled members, we want visuals"

like I agree, people will pick an untalented visual over someone with outstanding skill any day, but it still sounds sad (and also why I can't blame ppl for not taking Kpop seriously).

let's be honest, Kyujin is an amazing performer and has good vocals too - if she looked like a typical visual nobody would even question why she was getting pushed.

Edited once, last by sassily ().

If someone of Jang Wonyoung or Karina's level was pushed like that, I'd understand but why Kyujin?

Korean OP saying that discredited whatever else he/she wrote lol

so you would understand 1 Idol being pushed like that but can't understand other?

:pepe-peek::pepefacepalm:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Korean OP saying that discredited whatever else he/she wrote lol

so you would understand 1 Idol being pushed like that but can't understand other?

Maybe that op means that if it was someone who are really popular and can attract many attention, it's understandable. Whereas in nmixx, it was Sullyoon who attracts people, more than Kyujin. So that's why they don't understand why Kyujin?

• Push Push baby oh push baby

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe that op means that if it was someone who are really popular and can attract many attention, it's understandable. Whereas in nmixx, it was Sullyoon who attracts people, more than Kyujin. So that's why they don't understand why Kyujin?

maybe in Korea?

I've seen people going crazy on KCON LA and KCON Japan over Kyujin's big wave part

External Content www.youtube.com

• Jinni is like the perfect embodiment of their concept for me. I don't stan nmixx so I guess it's a fair judgement from non fans perspective. I see her as the members with the most potential as the center material whenever I see the group's performances. She has everything, the best stage presence in the group, the best dancer, she can sing pretty well and her visual is like by knetz which I used to wonder why they not pushing her.

No hate to Kyujin tho maybe someone in Jype think she's the best as the center.

No matter how pretty Sullyoon is, she's not center material and no matter how talented Kyujin is, she's not center material. The one who was worthy of being the center was Jinni but honestly, who's gonna be the center now?....

I quite agree, Jinni was the perfect center for the group, even right now i still wonder why they didn't pushed her more in the center

i do agree with Jinni being the perfect center for NMIXX too

she'ss the perfect balance between well received visual and skill

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• I think she was chosen based on her dancing talent as the center. But I think it's normal that they don't understand why focus on one person when every member is a good dancer in Nmixx. They could have split the center with Jinni, but it's too late for that now. The center is usually the most popular or visual member in girl groups. Kyujin is a very pretty girl but she's probably not the kind of visual netizens like. I have never understood netizens' perception of beauty because generally all members are chosen for girl groups are very pretty. Kyujin has the good center energy but they can split it with someone, it would be fairer if they split it with one of the main vocals. Cause both Haewon and Lily good dancer.

• Korean OP saying that discredited whatever else he/she wrote lol

you took one sentence from OP and try to make it sound like something bad

when just above OP explained his point off view and it was very clear :pepefacepalm:

OP is clearly saying that Kyujin didn't brought any attention on NMIXX and there's no discussion about her around her skills or visual

and even if she's talented OP is clearly saying that because of the lack of attention she brought to the group he don't understand why JYP is pushing her so much

and took Wonyoung and Karina as example because both girls have been among the hot talk since the first day of their debut for their visuals, skills etc... and brought a lot of attention to their group

that's why he understood why other company would push idols like Wonyoung and Karina who get a lot of attention but don't understand JYP pushing Kyujin so much when she doesn't get a lot of attention

• I think she was chosen based on her dancing talent as the center. But I think it's normal that they don't understand why focus on one person when every member is a good dancer in Nmixx. They could have split the center with Jinni, but it's too late for that now. The center is usually the most popular or visual member in girl groups. Kyujin is a very pretty girl but she's probably not the kind of visual netizens like. I have never understood netizens' perception of beauty because generally all members are chosen for girl groups are very pretty. Kyujin has the good center energy but they can split it with someone, it would be fairer if they split it with one of the main vocals. Cause both Haewon and Lily good dancer.

I don't tthink it was they think, i don't think it's about the other girls being talented dancer

i think it's mostly because even if Kyujin is the center , visually she's not striking enough for them to make her stand out and blend too much with the other girls

and Sullyoon is in the same situation of tzuyu i feel, she's the visual of the group but as the center she wouldn't look enough strong to represent the concept of NMIXX

i think that's why a lot of people considered jinni to be the best center

visually she was striking enough to get a lot of attention in korea

and performance wise she was strong enough to carry the group and represent the group concept well

• I am so tired of people bullying Kyujin. She did not force JYPE to put her in the center, and she can't help she takes up the stage.

The same people saying Jinni was the perfect center in those k-netz comments are the same ones who were mad when Jinni was the center for O.O. The same ones who begged JYPE to stop having Jinni in the center of pictures so that Sullyoon could be the center of photos, and now you guys are bullying Kyujin. Just never satisfied.

Kyujin is beautiful and talented, and I'm tired of her getting the unnecessary hate for the things she cannot control.

But, people also said the same things about Ryujin, when ITZY debuted. Happy JYPE didn't listen then, and I hope they don't listen now. Keep letting Kyujin and the other girls shine. People wouldn't be saying this period if JYPE gave NMIXX a decent song. Instead, people are putting the blame on Kyujin when the problem is the songs are not public friendly. Jinni was the center of O.O, and it still flopped. So, how about we ask them for a decent song instead of dog piling on a 16 year old girl?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I'm sorry but Jinni was never the center of O.O

we didn't watch the same performance because it was obvious that the center in O.O was also Kyujin

she's the one in the center at the debut of the song

she's the one in the center during the first chorus

she's the one who got the 2 killing moves at the center ( the one where the other members are holding her foot and the otheer balance move)

and she was also the one at the center at the end of the songs until the final pose was change and Sullyoon took the center position at the final pose

and even in term of center distribution Kyujin was also the meember with the most timee as center in the choregraphy

+ she was also thee member who has almost always in the center of every official pictures

NMIXX Debut Backlash a Ploy? JYP Entertainment Accused of Using New K-pop  Group THIS Way | KpopStarzNMIXX's debut named worst debut in JYP Entertainment's historyNMIXX Photo (9 sur 28) | Last.fm

yes Jinni had some moments in the center of the formation like any other members but she was never the real center for O.O

• Ryujin was the center but there was an even distribution in Itzy. Each member could stand out according to the song. she caught my attention and was always one of the most popular members. Ryujin line was very few during their debut period. When given some line in Wannabe, she immediately shine. And in the Loco and Mafia era's, I couldn't take my eyes off Ryujin. Ryu is very charismatic. Jinni was definitely the most ideal. Kyujin is a very sweet girl, but a more charismatic type idols suits the center. :thumbup: Jinni were the most charismatic members. According to predebut videos, I was a fan of Jinni then changed. Jyp threw her into the background so much that I couldn't see her predebut aura. ;(

• Says someone who was not even an NMIXX fan, lmao.

Did you watch any of the teasers? Jinni was clearly the main character in O.O's teasers, and they literally had Jinni be the center for the ending of the O.O MV even though Kyujin was the center for the choreography (which was a weird ass choice).

Also, Jinni was the center for most of the pictures leading up to the debut. It's clear that Jinni and Kyujin were supposed to be the main centers of the performance for the group, and Jinni was also supposed to share the visual role with Sullyoon. But people kept yelling at JYPE and they made the fixed formation with Sullyoon in the center rather than Jinni as they had her predebut. Why they ended up reducing Jinni's role in Dice, I have no idea. You can even go on Twitter and see that most Jinni solo stans constantly drag Kyujin because they think she "stole Jinni's center role". If people never considered Jinni center, why would they think that?

But the main point is, Jinni had a very major role in O.O (whether you think she had a center role or not is ultimately irrelevant so I'm not going to argue with you about that), and it flopped. She did not have a major role in Dice, and it did better than O.O. In fact, Kyujin went viral to the point that they created a whole new TikTok challenge to capitalize on her "Big Wave" moment.

So, people acting like she is somehow the reason NMIXX are underperforming are missing the main point to bully a 16 year old girl. Jinni would have been a great center. She WAS a great center when she had the opportunities, but Kyujin is also a wonderful center, and blaming her for NMIXX flopping is fans scapegoating to get out their hate and their anger.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Ryujin was the center but there was an even distribution in Itzy. Each member could stand out according to the song. she caught my attention and was always one of the most popular members. Ryujin line was very few during their debut period. When given some line in Wannabe, she immediately shine. And in the Loco and Mafia era's, I couldn't take my eyes off Ryujin. Ryu is very charismatic. Jinni was definitely the most ideal. Kyujin is a very sweet girl, but a more charismatic type idols suits the center. :thumbup: Jinni were the most charismatic members. According to predebut videos, I was a fan of Jinni then changed. Jyp threw her into the background so much that I couldn't see her predebut aura. ;(

Everything you just said about Kyujin is the same thing people said about Ryujin lmao. Like I mentioned in my previous comment, JYPE originally had a Dice challenge that centered around Jinni, Jiwoo, and Kyujin's part, but a different Kyujin part is the part that went viral to the point they had to create a whole new challenge to capitalize on it.

You can think Jinni was a better center. If she was your bias and preference so be it, but people saying Kyujin being center is the reason NMIXX is underperforming is incorrect.

• Since you posted pictures, this is literally what people were saying.

Fans think NMIXX Jinni is being robbed after popular member Sullyoon takes center
    Sullyoon who has been grabbing attention for her visuals appears as the center of NMIXX leading fans to worry about Jinni having limited lines
    meaww.com

But, "jInNi wAs nEvEr CeNtER"

spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

External Content twitter.com

mqdefault.jpg

FLALBhXagAEN2qO?format=jpg&name=4096x40960290d2c4-d84d-48a3-89f1-1a0c8bb0e1bc.jpg

• Center or not, it was obvious from debut that this group with only 7 members (and fair share of skills and visuals) doesn't have equal distribution in almost everything; the titles given to them do not help at all.

If this pattern continues on their third and fourth comebacks.... :pepe-shrug:

NSWER's fighting! :finger-heart:

• Did you watch any of the teasers? Jinni was clearly the main character in O.O's teasers, and they literally had Jinni be the center for the ending of the O.O MV even though Kyujin was the center for the choreography (which was a weird ass choice).

I watched all the teasers, mv , performance that's why i consider myself enough qualified to have this discussion with you

and i'll still disagree with you with Jinni being the main characters in O.O teasers

i don't know what teasers you're talking to have this opinion because :

NMIXX debut trailer : they all have the centeer position in the dance timee and we see each member equally

Nmixx O.O MV teaser #1 : 99% of the teaser is kyujin and kyujin in the center of the cchoregraphy

Nmixx O.O MV teaser #2 : this is the only teaser where Jinni is in the center it's true but like jyujin was on the previous one

now if we look at the teaser picture

just by looking at the O.O teaser you can clearly see that Kyujin is taking the center position most of the time so i don't see how you can ask me if i see the teaser ?

and i i'll not even go on the pre-debut era beecause predebut era it was even more obvious that Kyujin was thee center of the group

Jiwoo and Kyujin were the member who had the most predebut videos (1 singing video, 2 dance choregraphy with Jinni + one duet togehter)

and Kyujin was the center in one of the video with Jinni and Jiwoo

and the one one the center was share

and like i said in my previous comment Kyujin was even the center in the choregraphy

she literally replace Jinni in the final pose before debut, Jinni was the center in the final position only in the MV, while Kyujin took the spot in all their performance until sullyoon replace her

and i can agree that Jinni was in the center position for the picture in backstage show, but the center position is most often the one who take the center in the performance, and in the performance it was obvious that the role was for kyujin

So, people acting like she is somehow the reason NMIXX are underperforming are missing the main point to bully a 16 year old girl. Jinni would have been a great center. She WAS a great center when she had the opportunities, but Kyujin is also a wonderful center, and blaming her for NMIXX flopping is fans scapegoating to get out their hate and their anger.

and i think you're reading too much into it

nobody said that Kyujin is the reason of Nmixx flop

or NMIXX will magically stop flopping if Kyujin is no longer the center

and nobody is blaming or Bullying a 16 yo girl '-' , you're taking things too far

saying it'll bring them more attention doesn't mean theey'll success suddenly

I mean look at sullyoon rreplacing Jinni on thee backstage picture, helped them getting more attention to Sullyoon visual and the song climb a littlee in the chart

and saying i don't think X is the best person for the role IS NOT BULLYING '-'

nobody is swearing at her or even attacking her

nobody is ever targetting Kyujin herself or blaming her people in the commeent are blaming JYP for his decision

not agreeing with something isn't necessarily bullying, some of you really need to learn the difference

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• Well said

• That's your opinion about Jinni's center role, but I'm gonna drop this here because obviously you ignored it.

Fans think NMIXX Jinni is being robbed after popular member Sullyoon takes center
    Sullyoon who has been grabbing attention for her visuals appears as the center of NMIXX leading fans to worry about Jinni having limited lines
    meaww.com

The very last sentence of the OP you posted is:

"I think that the reason why NMIXX is the weakest 4th gen group is because they pushed Kyujin"

That's clearly blaming Kyujin lmao!

And also:

"To be honest, even though Kyujin is very talented, she doesn't have the star factor as a celebrity so she kinda has that "talented kid from your middle/high school talent show" vibe"

But, I was not even speaking specifically about this article in terms of bullying. As an actual NMIXX fan, I see what people have been saying about her(not necessarily here but in general). And it is not pretty. Since you're not a Kyujin fan, you probably don't know, but she's gotten a lot of hate since Dice. And, yes, there are plenty of people who choose to attack Kyujin rather than JYPE for it. You're not a NMIXX or Kyujin fan though, so of course you wouldn't know. :eyes::skull:

• Everything you just said about Kyujin is the same thing people said about Ryujin lmao. Like I mentioned in my previous comment, JYPE originally had a Dice challenge that centered around Jinni, Jiwoo, and Kyujin's part, but a different Kyujin part is the part that went viral to the point they had to create a whole new challenge to capitalize on it.

You can think Jinni was a better center. If she was your bias and preference so be it, but people saying Kyujin being center is the reason NMIXX is underperforming is incorrect.

I do not agree. Itzy lines are more evenly distributed, always in the debut era. Ryujin was in the center, taking the last position like Jinni. Their time was more evenly distributed. But have you watched the Dice MV, they gave both lines from Kyujin and it is most screen time the center. Ryujin wasn't treated as a center, like you think till the Wannabe era's. Jyp was always giving her 10 seconds of rap parts. Kyujin dances well but I don't find her charismatic. Visually, I confused her with Jiwoo during their debut period.

• People were saying for months Ryujin was not qualified or charismatic enough to be the center until she proved everyone wrong in Wannabe. Maybe Kyujin will have her moment.

Honestly, not sure it will ever happen for some people because they don't like her visuals.

Ryujin was lucky in that she was always considered a visual member, and even then, people were saying Yuna or Yeji should be center. But, since they found her pretty already, they were willing to reconsider.

Kyujin keeps getting put down for her visuals (even though she's beautiful), so I think no matter how talented and charismatic she is, it's never gonna click for some people, which is fine. I honestly think that NMIXX just having a hit will help the situation tremendously, but until then, we'll keep getting articles like this.

Also, even though I don't agree with people saying Kyujin lacks as center material, I do think that Dice was a bit overkill in terms of line distribution and screen time (even though I loved it as a Kyujin stan :skull: ). So, I think better distribution of lines and screen time will also take some of the heat, but yeah, it's a preference thing at the end of the day.

• I do not agree. Itzy lines are more evenly distributed, always in the debut era. Ryujin was in the center, taking the last position like Jinni. Their time was more evenly distributed. But have you watched the Dice MV, they gave both lines from Kyujin and it is most screen time the center. Ryujin wasn't treated as a center, like you think till the Wannabe era's. Jyp was always giving her 10 seconds of rap parts. Kyujin dances well but I don't find her charismatic. Visually, I confused her with Jiwoo during their debut period.

I was not referring to lines or distribution, but the fact people also said Ryujin lacked charisma as you have stated about Kyujin. Like I said, that's your preference, but as I also stated, Kyujin is the only one who went viral during Dice as well as MAMA for her performance, so you may be in the minority on the charisma thing. :pepe-shrug:

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Who in NMIXX do you think that would be more accepted as a center now that Jinni left?

Honestly, Sullyoon is gorgeous and talented, but I think she lacks the IT factor to be a center that Jinni or Kyujin have, even If the later doesn't have the same conventional beauty.

I feel like people are complaining about Kyujin, but they would complain even more If It was another member.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Who in NMIXX do you think that would be more accepted as a center now that Jinni left?

Honestly, Sullyoon is gorgeous and talented, but I think she lacks the IT factor to be a center that Jinni or Kyujin have, even If the later doesn't have the same conventional beauty.

I feel like people are complaining about Kyujin, but they would complain even more If It was another member.

Kyujin is probably going to keep being center for performances now that Jinni is gone. NMIXX was never supposed to have an official center anyways, so I always thought Kyujin and Jinni would go back and forth on who was the performance center. We'll never know now.Bae, Sullyoon, and Jiwoo are liked more visually but Bae and Sullyoon are not as strong as Kyujin in dance and NMIXX is very choreo heavy. Jiwoo could do it, but k-netz keep picking on her to lose weight. So, she'd get just as much hate but for a different reason. If she lost weight (I really hate saying that), she would probably be the most obvious choice.

Lily is not that popular within the fandom and her dancing skills are also not as strong.

Haewon could do it, but not sure if she would ever officially be center since she is the leader and I don't know if JYPE has ever had someone be both center and leader. But, I think other than Kyujin and Jiwoo, she's the only one with the performance chops and she has visuals k-netz like as well as being very popular in the fandom and with GP. She would be the least controversial pick I feel like, but like I said, she already has the leader position already.

• Kyujin is probably going to keep being center for performances now that Jinni is gone. NMIXX was never supposed to have an official center anyways, so I always thought Kyujin and Jinni would go back and forth on who was the performance center. We'll never know now.Bae, Sullyoon, and Jiwoo are liked more visually but Bae and Sullyoon are not as strong as Kyujin in dance and NMIXX is very choreo heavy. Jiwoo could do it, but k-netz keep picking on her to lose weight. So, she'd get just as much hate but for a different reason. If she lost weight (I really hate saying that), she would probably be the most obvious choice.

Lily is not that popular within the fandom and her dancing skills are also not as strong.

Haewon could do it, but not sure if she would ever officially be center since she is the leader and I don't know if JYPE has ever had someone be both center and leader. But, I think other than Kyujin and Jiwoo, she's the only one with the performance chops and she has visuals k-netz like as well as being very popular in the fandom and with GP. She would be the least controversial pick I feel like, but like I said, she already has the leader position already.

Ryujin always stood out, she was always my 2nd favourite. I've always heard everyone say their second favorite member is Ryujin. That's why I just said I didn't agree with the example you gave. ;judgingpepe: Haewon really caught my attention. I saw Sullyoon and Haewon having a lot of fun dancing. Sullyoon is a good dancer and she has a it factor. If she wasn't, she wouldn't most popular member. They can split the center time between Kyujin, Haewon, and Sullyoon. If they get criticism, they don't always have to focus on one center member. Maybe Jyp tried, he'll probably try another member next time. :whatb:

• Ryujin always stood out, she was always my 2nd favourite. I've always heard everyone say their second favorite member is Ryujin. That's why I just said I didn't agree with the example you gave. ;judgingpepe: Haewon really caught my attention. I saw Sullyoon and Haewon having a lot of fun dancing. Sullyoon is a good dancer and she has a it factor. If she wasn't, she wouldn't most popular member. They can split the center time between Kyujin, Haewon, and Sullyoon. If they get criticism, they don't always have to focus on one center member. Maybe Jyp tried, he'll probably try another member next time. :whatb:

I never said Ryujin wasn't popular, but during Dalla Dalla, Yeji and Yuna were the ones who gained the most attention. Ryujin also barely had any lines, and Yeji had what seemed like the most focus. Yuna went viral instantly, so while Ryujin was popular, people didn't want her as center. But, that's just my perspective.

All of them are good, but Sullyoon does not have as much power or energy with her movements. Her movements are very soft and fluid, which does not look as good with NMIXX's hard hitting choreo.

From my opinion, I had always thought Sullyoon, Jinni, and Kyujin were supposed to be the "Bermuda Triangle" of NMIXX. Like I said, I have no idea why JYPE pulled Jinni back for Dice, but fans were always under the impression those 3 were supposed to be the main ones pushed (at least until NMIXX took off). Haewon was always pushed individually but not within the triangle. I think JYPE will continue to do that.

• Hmmm... honestly I don't really care Kyujin as the center especially when Jinni is gone but what make people kinda sick is how their management push her too much in their songs and Mv. She is like Dayeon in Kep1er, them both having many parts that actually suits other members more and huge amounts of screentime while others barely seen on the screen. If Squad more subtle to how they push her, I don't think people will pick on her this much. I wish they can just do like Lsrfm, it will give all the members fair spotlight and no one left behind to be the supporting dancer or singer.

• Based on those basic comparisons, it seems like jinni was the one getting the most buzz.

네이버 데이터랩 : 검색어트렌드
    네이버 통합검색에서 검색된 검색어와 검색횟수를 기간별/연령별/성별로 조회할 수 있습니다.
    datalab.naver.com

Google trends for good measure.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%203-m&geo=KR&q=%EC%97%94%EB%AF%B9%EC%8A%A4%20%EA%B7%9C%EC%A7%84,%EC%97%94%EB%AF%B9%EC%8A%A4%20%EC%A7%80%EB%8B%88,%EC%97%94%EB%AF%B9%EC%8A%A4%20%ED%95%B4%EC%9B%90,%EC%97%94%EB%AF%B9%EC%8A%A4%20%EB%A6%B4%EB%A6%AC,%EC%97%94%EB%AF%B9%EC%8A%A4%20%EC%84%A4%EC%9C%A4

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!