Blockberry says Chuu should PROVIDE EVIDENCE TO PROVE INNOCENCE

• They were asked for proof or why they said that about Chuu and this was their response

"For a few days after the announcement, the agency was told to provide evidence for the reason for Chuu’s removal, and articles were published with information such as “Chuu is not that kind of person” and “the company is the one doing harm.”

The fan notice posted on November 25 at around 5 p.m. KST was an announcement from the agency explaining Chuu’s changed course of action and the reason for her removal to fans and those who support LOONA, and it was not an exposé.

It is of course natural to explain the reason for her removal, and it is the rights of Chuu herself and the staff who was harmed to provide the truth or evidence of this.

Regarding the relevant facts, if there is something unfair or anything that should be corrected, this is an issue that the people directly involved should reveal."

Basically trying to play innocent wtf

• Lol please burn this company

BlockBerry Creative states that if Chuu wishes to prove her innocence, she should be the one to provide 'evidence'
    BlockBerry Creative has issued an additional statement regarding its decision to remove Chuu from girl group LOONA.Previously, on November 25, Blo…
    www.allkpop.com

Hello, this is BlockBerry Creative.

We would like to notify you with an additional statement following the agency's earlier notice published on November 25 via the fan cafe, titled 'LOONA Chuu's Removal From The Team'.

This initial notice was intended to explain LOONA's current situation to fans of LOONA who have loved the group for a long time, and it was not intended to expose Chuu's abuse of power to the public or the media.

After the initial notice was uploaded, for the next few days, numerous news reports published content claiming that 'Evidence is necessary', or 'Chuu would never do such a thing', or 'The company is abusing its power against Chuu'. Thus, in order to correct such a shift in public opinion, we have decided to follow up with an additional statement.

Once again, the notice posted on November 25 at 5 PM KST was intended to notify fans of LOONA of Chuu's change in attitude as the reason for her removal, and it was not intended to expose or attack Chuu.

It was only appropriate for the agency to clearly state why this member was removed from the group. The right to bring forward any 'evidence' regarding this issue falls to Chuu herself and to the staff who suffered abuse.

Should those involved in this incident wish to correct any misunderstandings, or if anyone feels wronged by what has happened, then it is up to the individuals involved to publicly reveal the truth. The company has already confirmed all matters related to this recent incident, which is why we went forward with the decision.

From now on, we ask that media outlets refrain from any speculative news reports, such as those defaming the agency's name, and we ask that everyone refrain from spreading malicious rumors and comments about the agency. If Chuu and other staff involved agree to publicizing any content related to the recent incident, BlockBerry Creative will cooperate in revealing all available evidence.

Once again, we ask that everyone please refrain from all speculative news reports, rumors, and false information, so that the members of LOONA will no longer suffer harm, and they can prepare to resume their group activities."

:pepe-shame::pepe-shame:

Basically they are saying whatever we say is true and we verified it even though we have no evidence but we are not lying, and Chuu have to prove that we are lying

What the actual fuck

:pepe-firing:

I think they are coming for MBK and TS for being the worst company ever

How do you even prove a negative? It should be on them to prove Chuu is abusing like releasing tapes but nope it's all we never lie LOLL fucking useless dogshit company

• Guilty until proven innocent, i can’t- :pepe-joy:  you can’t make this shit up

How this fraudulent company still exists to this day is a wonder in and of itself

• i'm not a loona fan, but i hope she gets justice and bbc get's their just deserts for treating her this way

• But this is not exactly what they are saying.

They are saying that any evidence regarding this matter, be it supporting or opposing their claims, should be publicly revealed by the people involved (the staff and Chuu) because they won't be the one doing it.

• After the initial notice was uploaded, for the next few days, numerous news reports published content claiming that 'Evidence is necessary', or 'Chuu would never do such a thing', or 'The company is abusing its power against Chuu'. Thus, in order to correct such a shift in public opinion, we have decided to follow up with an additional statement.

Hahahah holy shit they are dumb

• I know they're lying as soon as they exposing her 'bad attitude ' scandal to remove her from Loona. No sane company will exposed their most popular idols and the main money maker's scandal to the public. Even if it's true, I doubt it any company will come out with this solution especially when no one actually know about this scandal. It's not like Irene's case where the staff come out to the media by herself. And here BBC announced it by themselves? Nonsense.

They are saying that any evidence regarding this matter, be it supporting or opposing their claims, should be publicly revealed by the people involved (the staff and Chuu) because they won't be the one doing it.

No company will ever allow it's employee's to provide evidence for anything without a court ordered subpoena, they are already bankrupt, or their entire legal team is already dead. Not to mention that I guarantee they've already threatened legal action if anyone breaks an NDA.

• Why did they even feel the need to release this statement? Did they really think this would make public opinion better?

If you were not going to address it, then just leave it alone? It just comes off extremely petty like they are obsessed with getting the last word. You provided zero evidence, and if the staff member (who may or may not exist) doesn't address it, then who is supposed to address it? Chuu? Goodness, their PR team is even worse than HYBE's.

If I were Chuu, unless a staff member actually comes out and makes accusations, I would just ignore this dumbass statement and let the courts handle the rest.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They should've contact idol lab, but since they got no money, they are forced to do it themselves and still manage to messed up :pepe-shame:

bbc should’ve utilised loona’s connection friendship to izone and contacted the mafia overlord wonyoung for a favour in killing all bad press for them :pepe-smug: the compensation fee is they have to release all loona members so that they can work again in a less shitty company :pepe-toast:

• But anyone notice how childish this statement is? It look like they're butthurt because netizen and even knetz not eating the scandal like usual :pepe-joy:

Right? But then again, so was their first statement. Unprofessional. Sulky. Vengeful. Immature. Unserious. Childish af. They should be out of business for the way they conduct it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• If all the people including a member who they immediately punished aren't exactly that - evidence. Companies, brands and real people with their first and last names and anonymous accounts all came out to defend her. Isn't that evidence? The photographer, writer, webtoon artist, music critic, producer, a member, people from brands who worked with her, they waived anonymity and came out with their experiences about her. Idols, too. Sunmi. Hyunjin.

mKl7Ghm.png

• With the way this company is, I won't be surprised if sooner or later various staffs of the company starts mentioning verbal abuse and power trip of Chuu. It doesn't take much to build up a fake story of abuse and the staff is under the control of the company, they'll be willing to do it in order to protect their jobs.

I think its better for the sake of Chuu that this doesn't escalate further since this company is out to ruin her completely.

• With the way this company is, I won't be surprised if sooner or later various staffs of the company starts mentioning verbal abuse and power trip of Chuu. It doesn't take much to build up a fake story of abuse and the staff is under the control of the company, they'll be willing to do it in order to protect their jobs.

I think its better for the sake of Chuu that this doesn't escalate further since this company is out to ruin her completely.

Former staff came out to defend her and all claim mistreatment from the company. I feel like nobody came out with their fake experiences of Chuu's "abuse" from currenf staff because they don't want to lie for the company and later be liable in court. Maybe the actual abusers from the company that former staff named will do it. But I hope Chuu gets great legal rep.

mKl7Ghm.png

How to you provide evidence to prove a negative?

BBC has not provided any evidence that Chuu was abusive but somehow they want her to prove her innocence?

It's like me asking you to prove that God exists, even though on my part I provide no evidence that God exist

• How to you provide evidence to prove a negative?

BBC has not provided any evidence that Chuu was abusive but somehow they want her to prove her innocence?

It's like me asking you to prove that God exists, even though on my part I provide no evidence that God exist

Plus people came out of the woodwork to defend her and nobody is backing their claims so what evidence does BBC have

mKl7Ghm.png

• I cant do anything but laugh atp cuz if I don't I'll cry. What the actual fuck is going through their heads its like this company is run by an angry child who got their ego hurt

• I cant do anything but laugh atp cuz if I don't I'll cry. What the actual fuck is going through their heads its like this company is run by an angry child who got their ego hurt

you’re actually not far off bc the ceo is the son of an arms dealer iirc so he got all the money he needs to treat this company like a toy and not an actual enterprise like a grownup having to work hard with their own efforts would do :suure:

so unprofessional

mKl7Ghm.png

• From now on, we ask that media outlets refrain from any speculative news reports, such as those defaming the agency's name, and we ask that everyone refrain from spreading malicious rumors and comments about the agency.

Its this part thats getting me. They're just butthurt that people are shitting on their company and rightfully so ;(

• Its this part thats getting me. They're just butthurt that people are shitting on their company and rightfully so ;(

Imagine releasing a statement accusing someone of something that would make them look bad. Saying you fired the person specifically for said thing, and then when people ask for proof, you say it's not your responsibility to provide evidence for your own accusations. I-... :eyes:

How are people supposed to know what's a rumor and what's true if the only thing the accuser can do to back up their claims is say "just trust me bro."

If I was Chuu's lawyers, I'd be having a field day.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Imagine releasing a statement accusing someone of something that would make them look bad. Saying you fired the person specifically for said thing, and then when people ask for proof, you say it's not your responsibility to provide evidence for your own accusations. I-... :eyes:

How are people supposed to know what's a rumor and what's true if the only thing the accuser can do to back up their claims is say "just trust me bro."

If I was Chuu's lawyers, I'd be having a field day.

Fr i could win this case in my sleep and i dont know shit about the legal system

• Fr i could win this case in my sleep and i dont know shit about the legal system

her legal team about to have a field day in court with the material blockberry is providing them FOR FREE

mKl7Ghm.png

• Honestly they are dumb as hell.

If they wanted to play it this way they should've make sure that one of high officials like ar director or some creative director would confess that Chuu was cursing at him.

Then they would at least have that one person who will say that.

No just to be clear I'm not siding with BBC, I love Chuu and I'm sure she's innocent.

I'm just pointing that BBC theorycrafting is dumb as heck, it shows their lack of intelligence.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!