[BTS CONTENT] Jin: "I have less celebrity friends now because they feel pressured being around BTS" Jealousy/Envy really is a disease.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He also said this back in 2019 way before Dynamite was even released.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imagine now how they would treat BTS after their fame skyrocketed worldwide after it. :pepe-puddle:

Also, this was very telling

Only when the media were mistranslating BTS disbanding did people remember RM's phone number :clown:

But this is sadly human nature. You can still be the same chill person you've always been but once your success engulfs your friends success, who were friends with you when you weren't as successful, jealousy or envy is inevitable. You see it with a lot of western rappers and pop stars, best friends for years, then one out trumps the other, and suddenly they're beefing with each other. Even we common folks have those friends who see you happy, successful, content and just start to distant themselves from you or start acting fake/like you were never friends in the first place.

If there is a silver lining to this, is that Jin gains one friend that truly likes him as he is even with all the fame in the world #successfulfan

• SK is a hyper hyper competitive society, so I don't think it's unusual that as they grew in fame and popularity, people dropped off around them as they couldn't match up. I do hope they have some people in their life they can trust and lean on.

• I know right it is sad the human being can be so jealous and insecure that people don't want to associate with the successful one. We should really learn to celebrate a friends successful journey instead of being so damn insecure that we choose to become distant :borahae:

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Mmm, is weird. Seems like BP dont have this problem. I guess thinking people would feel "pressured" because youre an unattainable BTS member have to keep away many people. This is a wild idea, but maybe the problem is him. :pepe-tea:

You know BP don’t share a lot with Blinks so how can you tell they are not facing the same problem? And the meaning of “friend” here is the one that you can trust and be yourself, not your social media friends that are just surface level.

• Anyway my take is this. The reason people are not in contact with them is more of their status, and most will feel inadequate to be friends with them. It’s like when your childhood friend that you lost contact has become somebody with power and money, it’s hard to rekindle that friendship because you feel small and your approach might be questionable. With BTS’ busy schedule, it’s hard to maintain friendship especially outside their circle. People also might want to be friends for the wrong reasons so BTS have to be cautious too. It must be complicated.

• I think it has to do with social pressures rather than jealousy. For example, Taehyung still hangs out with his high school, middle school and childhood friends. We know RM, Suga, and Jimin are also seeing some. But even they say some of their friendships broke off over time. I guess not everyone is mentally strong enough to withstand the pressures coming from their environment. But I'm sure there are those who are jealous and malicious. Like Jimin never seeing people who talk bad about BTS again, or Taehyung never seeing people who he feels are trying to use him.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Im not surprised. Asia is super competitive. You have parents comparing their kids to other kids. Imagine being in an industry, where you arent allowed to have a phone until your first music win or something. Multiple groups have said that there is competition WITHIN the members as well. Kpop industry is competitive all around, so I wont be surprised if there are a lot of jealous/ insecure people there. It is lonely at the top

• I don't think it's all jealousy or inferiority complex. Maintaining relationship with BTS might make them look like clout chaser and get them unnecessary hate. Two notable instances i can think of are Ha jiwon and Suran. Both of them got hated because they are friends with v and suga.

• I don't think it's all jealousy or inferiority complex. Maintaining relationship with BTS might make them look like clout chaser and get them unnecessary hate. Two notable instances i can think of are Ha jiwon and Suran. Both of them got hated because they are friends with v and suga.

i hope u dont mean ha jiwon the actress? she is hella popular in SK. i havent seen anyone hate her lol

• Mmm, is weird. Seems like BP dont have this problem. I guess thinking people would feel "pressured" because youre an unattainable BTS member have to keep away many people. This is a wild idea, but maybe the problem is him. :pepe-tea:

Lmao so :akorns:

you are talking about the same girls who are friends with the snakes who "steal" their best friends' boyfriends?

Their friends are LA influencers - the definition of vipers and leeches who leak pics with them, but bp girlies don't mind. As long as they provide that Hollyweird experience like attending Marilyn Manson Sunday church, "cool image" and connections, they're fine. Their friends are fine with it too, as long as the clout is there. The second it's gone, they will ditch them in a heartbeat

Stop acting like bp are so real

• Lol it's not jealousy or envy, who would want to be friends with someone that has insane fans? He just explained to an army why he touched Youngji's hands. A 30 year old man. Effing lame. I am surprised because he's one of the few that put fans in their place.

• Lol it's not jealousy or envy, who would want to be friends with someone that has insane fans? He just explained to an army why he touched Youngji's hands. A 30 year old man. Effing lame. I am surprised because he's one of the few that put fans in their place.

learn what joking is and unclench lmaoo. that fan was not even being mad at youngi, she just said she wanted to switch places with her.imagine being so dumb that you would connect his real life experiences to this bcos of a hater boner towards his fans.

You really are one for the books

• learn what joking is and unclench lmaoo. imagine being so dumb that you would connect his real life experiences to this bcos of a hater boner towards his fans.

You are the dumb one if you really thing that army don't scare people away. They scrutinize everyone that comes close to them and some people were accused of being clout chaser. They should learn to mind their own business, they are not the mothers of the boys.

• You are the dumb one if you really thing that army don't scare people away. They scrutinize everyone that comes close to them and some people were accused of being clout chaser. They should learn to mind their own business, they are not the mothers of the boys.

lmaooo sure jan. if idols and BTS are looking at what their supposed fan is saying, BTS wouldn't even be friends with each other. just say u hate army and wanted to use this to say nasty shit about them. you should learn to mind your own business from people u dont even stan. how about u stop acting like his mother and stop the fake worry about him not putting his fans in their places anymore

funny how bitter ex-armys turn out. ppl who were talking shit about Jin and BTS are suddenly acting concerned

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited 2 times, last by BRIYANI ().

You regret stanning your new faves it seems like most ex-ARMYs? It isn't surprising though. Ex-ARMYs start acting shady towards BTS after they realise that their new faves are not good enough....

• You are the dumb one if you really thing that army don't scare people away. They scrutinize everyone that comes close to them and some people were accused of being clout chaser. They should learn to mind their own business, they are not the mothers of the boys.

If they are scared of fandom, they should go and find their balls.

NCT fans accused JK of molesting Jaeyun in the past. Even trended it at the top of Korean searches , did JK stopped being friend with him over it? No.

• lmaooo sure jan. if idols and BTS are looking at what their supposed fan is saying, BTS wouldn't even be friends with each other. just say u hate army and wanted to use this to say nasty shit about them. you should learn to mind your own business from people u dont even stan. how about u stop acting like his mother and stop the fake worry about him not putting his fans in their places anymore

funny how bitter ex-armys turn out. ppl who were talking shit about Jin and BTS are suddenly acting concerned

Edited two times, i see you did your homework

• You regret stanning your new faves it seems like most ex-ARMYs? It isn't surprising though. Ex-ARMYs start acting shady towards BTS after they realise that their new faves are not good enough....

I don't stan anyone else, I hate the word. And i don't care who has more succes lol. Try guessing more 8o

• Anyway my take is this. The reason people are not in contact with them is more of their status, and most will feel inadequate to be friends with them. It’s like when your childhood friend that you lost contact has become somebody with power and money, it’s hard to rekindle that friendship because you feel small and your approach might be questionable. With BTS’ busy schedule, it’s hard to maintain friendship especially outside their circle. People also might want to be friends for the wrong reasons so BTS have to be cautious too. It must be complicated.

Best answer. It’s pretty hard to reconnect with people who reach such a high status. You wonder if they still remember you or you will be a bother to them

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!