[teens stories] DO YOU GUYS ALSO FIND JISOO'S VOICE DISLIKABLE?

• [teens stories] DO YOU GUYS ALSO FIND JISOO'S VOICE DISLIKABLE?

She's the one who especially has a lot of searches related to her voice

AVvXsEikPjvYOv8pR5SLTLAYH0bGIkI4UzuAW_X5a2k5lzbREd1rGQWD5HNz0DBCn4BjcwdmiNvzW0TQ3JLbJhAqWAl1fEuUzYJ14KjUtbxjS1CaSAFKZMz0EvJGeOBU_3nvFBM4xZ0i5bCWu0DFZi44FV5NSqvZpu5Diniel_v2QpkDHoJ84aLpRFj0sXzN=s16000
    "Whenever BP Jisoo is acting, her voice is her drawback"

AVvXsEhgOZ9FY1r_rx8r8Ib7cskDuQ9t5WqwWp5_MLqBZcs2zNB8eDw-wUqjrWiBfMpd82eY9MZ-iyzQRsIxAJdNOUHxVNOt_OsAnLjME8NHinX5aAtfSJuytwlt508Bv8tIjdgNEZnm70gb4nfZrCn0rx6Dl_wQQJ7BBz1VTdzSDKtrN9MI0rh1g1YvEk4A=s16000
    "Everytime I listen to Jisoo's voice, I can't help but wish that Miyeon was the one who made it into BlacPink... Imagine Miyeon's sharp and clear voice singing to Pink Venom.
    Their visuals are similar but Miyeon is way more talentedㅠ
    Whenever I'm listening to Rose sing and Jisoo comes in, I feel like I'm being brainwashed."

AVvXsEgSOwr44vA-AHi41Hvv3_03mnxYjKmxxsNNL_VB6I4qiTHlJFFznDxC7TkbifylBCkjGbwOwo_ZBGem16OS62rC7-tUSP1FZxSS3SleRjdLWLHgye0Q2SR9URcLOV3qFH-ElS0drcVJm2y9x5SfIsnn5W1ULEp8BvbS__8kfk723HsbI5NDDwYxPhOZ=s16000
    "Honestly, whenever Jisoo has less parts, it benefits the song. But her sharing half the vocal parts is just freaking oba"
    "Honestly Rose = voice colo queen, in charge of vocals. Lisa = the ones who gathers all the SEA and international fans and she's f*cking good at dancing. Jennie = Friends with international celebrities and she's the BP rep + Chanel girl + crazy rapper. Meanwhile Jisoo = Loogami. Loogayo. Who's more. In pain. You smoOOOoooOOOOoooll? ㅋ that's Jisoo (t/n: mocking her accent)"
    "It feels like listening to the old Harisoo singing? She gives me the trans vibes?"
    "I agree with the comments. Seriously I'm enjoying the song just fine and then Jisoo comes in and it just sounds unpleassant. This applies to all BP songs"

AVvXsEikuV3YoASqlIk7jjfPCvfcUOFMyQapEmbgmtVYJLu7NcfDxFKk0QSOxTjQgdp5YdI5LtA8_bKRtmSI4RQJI5ucFL480_DJyWRt3mxlplOMCy6-3zV6GwJdfLfuc0m1pkU4Twy3Al4QFfMSU26OAKUd80hDJh1GF6QywUqRTPamxQdfNSKn6tlio3NN=s16000
    "The thing that I can relate with BP songs"
    - I hate listening to Jisoo's voice and she has too many parts. And it feels like the song is merging too many genres at once. And the last parts of the songs are too repetitive
    > I really wished Rose was the one singing the last part of the song
    > Jisoo has a trans voice

AVvXsEh3fEAEk23AiX5QtQyMr4WJm5sLAi9iJPcOntg83jkdFAor01hiEh91s2NEVwVMbePBd1yI_dLZGtfxAM3hsKebzW9Fk52CTb79Y6Fe-ou6cLpBP4bayNVwlWkd92POz7nck8JJV8alVSeKMYGCOxsH2alJKiNdVoovu2A7p1a2Y_BuKxccPEAvgHF7=s16000
    "BP Jisoo's voice"

"What's unique about Jisoo's voice?? Rather than singing with her abs, it just sounds like she's singing with her head voice. Is that what people call husky voice?"

A: She has that complacent voice as if she's saying "Hel.lo.my.na.me.is.Ji.soo"

AVvXsEjkQ4MMvwJuCRhQMhRl4hUr4iBSGAE193D-jbA61JpvvEFH1etx4DVRQbN1UtIEjlJirWuVspHc1qXGTs4rAe-SXckNXYxPQq2D6fdR8t2PIzMLFeNrDUaPYS_iTts6tg9hABzRwXTAukUoS4MkgXg4DwWUJK_0bbanpDYMovfMfg18IaEut3lu10QY=s16000
    "BlackPink Jisoo's voice"
    "Personally, I don't like it. Everytime Jisoo's parts appear, I just start wishing to get over it soon"
    A: I don't like it
    A: She's pretty so it's fine

AVvXsEiScRISRIDbDcyYgsK3GO17byFQa-HfzZQ1_a_-x33XMy_i2xzDJzXLHBf4SJoNBe7VtVThwvVYGpaZx-61QwXdL94e2uGklEn4mWjiqBXAbxGOojltntDCu_al95HtlSnV26ZAdNJoTQSOfvEPLLZKYPqZVoOGeFShP7it4uEpenYs0_gg7KLDRsRg=s16000
    "Am I the only one who finds Jisoo's voice unpleassant?"
    "Ever since Playing With Fire, I've felt it. And Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du was even more unpleasant. And I f*cking felt it in Dua Lipa's collab. And this time, the new song too.. Jisoo's voice kinda doesn't suit the group"
    - Hul. I thought I was the only one who thought like that... Honestly her nasally voice is way too cringe
    - Her enunciation is weird and her voice color is average. And the fact that she uses it to sing... It's seriously nono
    - Me too I skip it... I hate hearing her. Does she have to be this whiny? I just cringe when I listen to her

AVvXsEjkAyxCpz3v6EfIcmrzGWvMPh-A6WZq6GG2B2E3xSyHl1r8XrAL3h4e4P_RkmyFs0S4h76Q452ZCokxxv_MjU7_wFtjevVDN2FI-_bskYgjWBjsw5w1U_Q2bEdTouUWXiSB0PMfEzlRA9pJpFHBnJ6OFMQekVQfiLfj0uVcTFauVxd4sa8W4HNDSI-L=s16000
    - Her voice is filled with Kwanghee...
    - No but Kwanghee's face keeps movingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    - The last part for realㅋㅋㅋ
    - So Kwanghee with 3 keys higher is Jisoo?

AVvXsEg4gY4t31f_e4faned_iBIEFz11_xjkgiIdLqUSg-8ec1fUzCsQ7pnP-T4a8xWP-AEiOrribePc0O8eyjF1fdGoKujvBu5w5iVXlleUouDcD1TONzOBkdloLx8JIC0qHfuVqe6OzRNBvC-yey_8W09srUlLcYImVhio8jRjcq67Ug_ixAGMOq5TMu0h=s16000
    'Does Jisoo's voice lowered by 3 keys become Kwanghee's voice?'
    - Isn't like Kwanghee with better singing abilitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
    [+242][-47]
    original post: here

1. [+309, -20]
    Whenever I listened to BP's songs, I get turned off by Jisoo's voice

2. [+255, -10]
    It just cuts the immersion... Her voice color is seriously unique, but not in a good way..

3. [+203, -13]
    I can't listen to Kills This Love and Forever Young because of Jisoo's voice. Her nasally voice is f*cking solid

4. [+190, -12]
    Her voice aside, the talent gap between her and the other 3 is just too severe.....

5. [+125, -21]
    I agree, I f*cking hate her voice

6. [+46, -3]
    I'm not a Rose or Jennie akgae but if there's so many talks about her voice, maybe her voice is really the proble here. There are so many people who don't like her voice. She's a celebrity and she's a singer, of course, she'd get criticized for her singing. What akgae?

• well

that's severe hate

I will repeat something that BEP Rado said about STAYC's Sieun "She has vocal tone that not everyone will like"

that's it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pannchoa is cherry-picking what to translate she actually got positive comments about her vocals this time

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Jisoo has a unique deep tone which they don't utilize on Blackpink songs, they rather try to make her sound like the other members ..

This is the biggest reason to tune into her solo because then she will get to try out new styles...

She sounds fucking amazing here... she just needs more songs suiting in her vocal colors...

External Content youtu.be

Pann girls can take an L because blinks are looking forward to her solo very much and will no doubt be a success

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!