[teens stories] WOW PPKKA IS GOING DOWN

• (T/N: PPKKa accused a streamer named Jammi of being a feminist leading her to take her life away - read here)

AVvXsEhqB1jCsTrHbKG_M4F6BG93acVrrqFfRsQu5X9W9l5G5zjheONngGJ-S3WI0mDAoOdQozNk4AOj20ayxcrmTjHE2TTu6auidObw_8QNk-TXpO1v4T41I6B-OE-ywXD2CP1ALXF8KinBmoMCk7RK_R7EpMN-ivPuwscrKJbo7OSbcrL10vyJQ5SkIel3=s16000
    "(Murder of mother-daughter by YouTuber controversy) We demand strong legal actions against the YouTuber assailant and ***"

The national petition has finally reached 200K signatures
    'I Want To Know It' is also gathering information about this (T/N: Korean crime documentary TV show)
    I guess that the only thing left now is revealing his personal information

post response:
    [+413][-3]
    original post: here
    1. [+105, -2]
    I hope that they f*cking expose everything about himㅋ

2. [+101, -2]
    It's impressive that it took him this long to go down, f*ck

3. [+71, 0]
    Just how many people did PPKKa k*ll?

4. [+35, 0]
    Please, go down. I'm disgusted

5. [+26, 0]
    I find it fascinating that he has so many subscribers... why are there so many people with empty brains?

6. [+20, 0]
    You guys know better than anyone that having over 200K national signatures won't do anything right? There are a few petitions that have exceeded 200K votes so far, but were any of those resolved cleanly?

7. [+14, 0]
    The most disgusting thing was seeing him wearing his hat, sunglasses and mask

The heartbreaking story of Live Streamer Jammi:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!