[teens stories] *TRIGGER WARNING S*ICIDE* STREAMER JAMMI TAKES HER LIFE

• AVvXsEiHBPB0grpk6hvie4L_SyS_DJBQC_opMMu8PKY3pbvvMv3c9J0vU4cDcXdVpdYQeiT70TC_zMbXbuus_K0H26SbrlJZHUhpFwABTr_X-Hg6PgdGMhAOfUX-dTiyrfeB3QbDDWG8JrP3HUMGu7pP6WS4fVNwkVtIQZTsEIQN7eabkWwPPqITf4h7KSvJ=s16000

"Hello, I'm Jangmi (real name)'s uncle"

Hello, this is Jangmi's uncle.

I haven't been able to tell you since I couldn't grasp the situation.

Jangmi left this world.

It is regrettable to say this sad news to so many fans and people who supported her.

During that time, Jangmi suffered from severe depression due to numerous malicious comments and rumors, and these were the cause [of her d*th].

However, although these rumors are still floating around, the ones related to rappers and drugs were completely unfounded.

This is a fact that I, the family of the Jangmi, and the people around her all know,

We will take legal action against anyone who spreads related rumors.

Please do not insult the deceased.

This is something very difficult for the bereaved family and friends.

She also left a will, through this, I was able to learn how hard it was for Jangmi and how much bullying she had been subjected to.

I'm begging to all of you. Please stop producing any more nonsensical rumors.

Sadly, it's true that she took this decision on her own due to her depression, it has nothing to do with anything else.

I have nothing but gratefulness and regretfulness towards the ones who have loved Jangmi, Jammi all this time.

Please help Jangmi rest in peace.

In addition, we will take legal action against malicious rumors.

I hope everyone finds happiness in the future.

---

I hope both of them rest easy (T/n: her mom also took her life not long ago

post response:

[+1,706][-32]

original post: here

1. [+946, -48]

The hannams tsk tsk. They were leaving hate comments on her streams calling her a Megal (t/n: Megalia is an ""extremist"" feminist community), even her mom who watched PPKKa's video couldn't stand it anymore and ended up taking her own life (t/n: PPKKa is a notorious misogynist youtuber who is known for having inferiority complex towards successful/pretty women especially streamers, he made a video ""exposing"" Jammi for being a feminist). After that, the hannams coined her "sad cam girl" and started mocking her saying her "it's because you're pretty [that you got hated by PPKKa]"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you watched his video, you see him say "Do I find Jammi pretty? What the?" he's f*cking delusional. These are men who are turning women into feminists to force them to d*e, however, once again, when the media is reporting about the assailants, they'll leave out the gender issues and are staying so quietㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ones who bullied her and swore at her were hannams. Jammi will become your curse, good work~

2. [+827, -15]

Are they really humans?

AVvXsEi_NPrmMGM0CghPDnEh3aUayY8qYYURd1PxR9shrjFslKlbC_SGJMsO0_QiETZq-Ejd3s0OzbvLaSeY159BaaPjoonZq8hkiZ6vk6rwjTykqBOKMGok0Swe4r2a1NRH_Cu9DVyD96-5noAbdGrpRhKI-4uZTZTxo4UWuWqXljFZz_ClzEi7UkBk7Ph6=s16000

"If Jammi committes s*icide, wouldn't this score a new Guinness record of 2-kills from mother-daughter in a 3-daughter household?ㅋㅋ"

3. [+778, -21]

PPKKa has a rumors of being intertwined with the Korean-Chinese triad, but up until now, none of his relatives have ever exposed him. Meanwhile he's there promoting conflict between men and women

4. [+475 ,-8]

If I have any PPKKa's subscribers around me, I'd seriously stone them to d*ath

5. [+456, -3]

Do you guys know that PPKKa k*lled Jammi's mom?

6. [+444, -8]

Kids, you know this emoticon, this has only become a sing of misandry because men were the ones who fabricated this. We've all used this sign just fine until a while ago when men decided that this is misandry so we can't use it anymore?? Even governments and businesses are paying attention to this. And they accused Jammi of using that gesture to send hate comments against her, calling her a misandrist. We need to change their perception of this issue so that this country will finally listen to women's voices

AVvXsEitN0wcjqsYk2fe4Fy8Vje-fad_3vFNIbyqoFfCIgZdP6lZQh6_D-ZJbUTXPBkmlatb-U8RtMOUAIsD44-c6INERr6nylXDIYM2-83MrmjxDVXWWFKX5Jwgb5OV1PZWMDDtB344CRzAoL0ZzR_DG-SlgRkohaqektnYi2n4AjgvCn6lcE_wlyXl5EZ7=s16000

7. [+395, -4]

There's not a single country out there who glorifies incels as much as Koreaㅋㅋ If you watched other countries' trending videos on Youtube, it's all about cooking videos, healing videos, there's not a single video like Cyber Wrecker's or any misogynist videos with over 1M views. Meanwhile if you look at FMKorea (t/n: similar to Ilbe, but even more misogynist) there would be over 90K users online in real time, even for DC Gallery (t/n: another community like ilbe), if you look at the users VS national population, they're ranked 3rd in the world. Those are communities that the general public visits filled with s*xual harassment everyday. This is seriously national disaster levelㅋㅋ

Misogyny is such a big problem in Korea huh :-(

• This is honestly getting out of hand now, actual laws that will properly punish people online need to be introduced so this can stop because it's really distressing and sick what is happening. Misogynists and incels deserve no rights, some of the most foul and disgusting people on Earth. It doesn't help that they're everywhere as well, just this week in my country a bunch of misogynists, homophobes and racists were found in the police making some really gross comments and people still wonder why women, ethnic minorities and people of the lgbtq+ community find it hard to trust authorities and the government. I hope Jammi rests in peace and the youtuber behind these comments gets punished

• How is that guy still has a platform?

He has a huge channel and following

At this point, someone should fucking sue YT for not taking down his channel

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The online bullying really is getting out of hand. I'm so saddened and I think of Sulli everytime.

This opens up a bigger discussion that many men get defensive over and it's the backlash women receive for holding feminist views, and men's tendency to bully or push down women who stand up for themselves and for women. She wasn't a misandrist, but so what if she was a misandrist? Literally so what? From what I've read she's never pushed her views with the intention to hurt others. This all stems from fragile masculinity and men will sit and roll their eyes and call us sensitive but it's true.

Misogyny is so rampant, even on here, but especially in SK.

I hope people take an important lesson away from this.

• It makes my blood boil that these pieces of crap aren't punished. This isn't suicide it should be ruled as a murder. Treat them like criminals.

This is exactly why you need to nip incels and misogyny in the bud. It's worse that they see this as an edgy achievement to celebrate.

Im sure it's the same incels that go writing rants about nationalism and patriotism after actively making sk living hell for their own countrywomen. Bloody shame to their country is what they are. Utter shame.

Desbundar

• I hope the people who harassed her all this time are happy now

low-life pieces of shit.

I know that you're being sarcastic, but well... I hope they are not celebrating her death... but that wouldn't even surprise me much.

I hope they feel guilt and regret.

Incels do throw themselves celebrations when they corner a woman to the point they take their own lives

So yes, they so vile that they are actually having celebratory streams for this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can he be reported though?

Inciting hate based on gender is a hate crime, so why shouldn't people be able to report them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!