[enter-talk] STAYC WERE PRETTY MUCH A RISING STAR BUT

• AVvXsEhbPJ8ahVGcEXU_EZnUn7sP-wJ9KIjzEDOhNKNFk2mXIer0sHapWz2uxaZtNNoAr2hO2HEUEsZ8Vs4qw7x-ZRE4kn0iMbGtc-m0RCw1XYxpY7JcaPGyTYCualCIByzt8xCELIsLU_10s6IuuIdK-4gCE_G9zKUgrDe8LOaqBcTjB3Lo38ahCE73ZJ97=w640-h316

How did they become like this? I thought that they would be at the top of the 4th gen with Aespa when they did ASAP

post response:

[+498][-13]

original post: here

1. [+302, -13]

I feel like if they got rid of all their concepts now and just went with something PRETTY!!!!!! and have Yoon and J as the pivot for their visuals, they will be able to rebound. No bangs, no short hair, no colored hair

2. [+283, -1]

The mid-agency smell is just too strong... Please, start by changing your coordi;;

3. [+249, -2]

Even Momoland, they hit super daebak just with Boom Boom alone

4. [+215, -2]

Their hair, makeup and coordi are a shame but first of all, their voices are too piercing so when I listen to their songs, my ears hurt... so I don't really listen to them

5. [+160, -1]

What about not pushing Yoon from now and push J and Isa? Yoon gets too many divided opinions when pushed as a main. I think that having J as the main visual and Sieun and Isa sing the chorus would be right

6. [+1212, -2]

They were fine until ASAP but after that, their songs were just unappealing. They have that tacky way of singing and Yoon always tear up the high pitch in the chorusㅠㅠ I hope they stop

7. [+107, 0]

I also thought they were fine but their songs and concepts are...ㅜㅜ Ever since IVE and NewJeans appeared, I haven't thought of STAYC at all...

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• The mid-agency smell is just too strong... Please, start by changing your coordi;;”

i’m sorry but i laughed :cryingr: and don’t entirely disagree. just check out newjeans’ public appearances before music shows; the difference in budget and styling is massive, it’s impossible to miss which group has the better vision and management team behind them

What do you mean disbanded song?

I liked BM a lot, also I Like It is yet another banger B side from them. Love is so so X( .

beautiful monster was supposed to be released as sistar’s disbandment song, meaning a) it was written at least 5 years ago, and b) it was not up to the standards of sistar who are well known for releasing bops only, not even for a lowkey disbandment song. and yes lonely was definitely the correct choise over beautiful monster. why the heck bep would choose such an underwhelming and flavourless song to be promoted as a title track for their less-than-2-year-old rising flagship gg i’ll never know.

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• The mid-agency smell is just too strong... Please, start by changing your coordi;;”

i’m sorry but i laughed :cryingr: and don’t entirely disagree. just check out newjeans’ public appearances before music shows; the difference in budget and styling is massive, it’s impossible to miss which group has the better vision and management team behind them

beautiful monster was supposed to be released as sistar’s disbandment song, meaning a) it was written at least 5 years ago, and b) it was not up to the standards of sistar who are well known for releasing bops only, not even for a lowkey disbandment song. and yes lonely was definitely the correct choise over beautiful monster. why the heck bep would choose such an underwhelming and flavourless song to be promoted as a title track for their less-than-2-year-old flagship rising gg i’ll never know.

First of all, how can you call BM underwhelming and flavourless and then stan ATTENDANT AND HYBE BOY which are literally carbon copies of the 90s X(.

Secondly, i dont remember how the Hybe group looked in their appearances before music shows but did you see Twice yesterday? They were positively glowing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First of all, how can you call BM underwhelming and flavourless and then stan ATTENDANT AND HYBE BOY which are literally carbon copies of the 90s X(.

Secondly, i dont remember how the Hybe group looked in their appearances before music shows but did you see Twice yesterday? They were positively glowing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#isaidwhatisaid :siptear: and even if you personally like beautiful monster more, you can’t deny that it doesn’t have mass appeal and it was rather easy to predict it wouldn’t perform well on charts, since in order to chart high you need songs that have the “it” factor and appeal to a lot of people, not just songs that sound good to you. i’ve seen many times people complain for other groups that a bside should’ve been a title track and i was like no; not all good songs have what it takes to be title track material. There needs to be that sth extra too

also that was not at all a subtle way to insert twice when they weren’t even in the conversation :pepe-cringe:

• I actually like all of their songs, including their many Bsides. Beautiful Monster was also fine for me as it it something different in their discography. I hope they continue to focus on the music and continue to build upon their music identity to set them apart from the gazillion gg out there; which I think they do stand out. With so many gg debuting, it is natural that new/hype ones get attention too. But I never thought of StayC as flopping lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!