Best Red Velvet B-sides !!

• First up we have-

Day 1- from The Red

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-This song is such a comfort song. Reminds me of the good days :" )))

Second we have-

Kingdom Come - The Perfect Velvet

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- Its such a PERFECT velvet song :cryingr:

Third we have -

Sassy Me- RBB

i feel like a bad bitch when this comes on

Fourth we have-

Parade- Reve Festival Day 1

I like to think it for the gays :peperich:

Fifth we have-

Blue Lemonade - Summer Magic

this shit be HITTING during the summer frfr, perfect summer track imo

Sixth we have

Happily Ever After - Rookie

This used to be my FAVORITE song from them oml

Seventh we have-

So good - RBB

Everything about it is so )2(#&@*&#*@&#&&?!?!?!?!

Eighth we have -

Sunny Side Up- Reve Festival Day 1

All i can say is ICONIC :pepe-peek:

Well thats all i have for now, I will probably add more later

-a vv big reveluv 😎

• where is I Just? :pepe-cut:

External Content www.youtube.com

• where is I Just? :pepe-cut:

this one is rlly good just not my fav :peperun:

• Mojito!

• Mojito!

i was gonna add this one :/ but then i didnt sjhdhshhd

• Candy

Stupid Cupid

Oh Boy

Day 1

Cool World

Campfire

Bad Dracula

Lucky Girl

My Dear

Light Me Up

Cool Hot Sweet Love

You Better Know

Zoo

I Just

Kingdom Come

My Second Date

Look

All Right

Mr. E

Mosquito

Hit That Dram

Every RBB b-side

Bing Bing

Sunny Side Up

Milkshake

Love is the Way

Ladies Night

In & Out

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• "One of These Nights (De-Capo Version)"

I don't even listen to the original version because this one is so on point. I was listening through my Red Velvet catalog while doing some daily stuff and it hit me...if this song were in English, it would have been played on the radio!! It at least sounds like it!

There is a radio format called "Quiet Storm" that is historically one of the longest running programs still on WHUR 96.3 in Washington, DC. I was forced to listen to this station while riding around DC with someone who didn't like driving at night alone. That is how I learned about a lot of older songs. Here's a list of some Quiet Storm songs I found for anyone who likes to dig down and explore music.

That's one of the things that make Red Velvet such a special group and a "glitch in the matrix". They are connected to a deep legacy of American music through their music production. I didn't even realize it, I just knew it sounded good.

• Do you know that song is basically "Hip-Hop Soul"? Mary J. Blige, Lauryn Hill, Amerie, and Keyshia Cole were known for it. I am just realizing this.

• not at no one talking about sunny side up

• Toooo many! My personal favs that I will continue to promote :

And many many more :yesr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Speaking of Quiet Storm, here's a nice synchronicity. Vox did a mini-doc on it! It's a deeper dive into the rich history Red Velvet is connected to in a part of their music.

If SM wants to level up their international savvy and be more interculturally compentent, they should consider finding the right way to tribute and show appreciation for the people and music that is a part of their empire and groups' DNA:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!