give me my red velvet summer queens back

• red velvet have the best summer songs since sistar!!! they gave us bops and ALBUMS. red summer, summer magic, and day 2 are hands down some of sm’s best work for red velvet. normally i wasnt a fan of summer themed songs cause they all sounded the same to me but red velvet always delivered!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(yes even zimzalabim our experimental queen)

obviously we couldnt get a summer cb in 2020 but i hope we get one this year now that wendy is in a much better condition :pepe-toast:

my fav bsides from these masterpieces

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• it's time for Aespa to shine, move aside

• External Content youtu.be

as delusional as they are no one pop their bubble <3

"

final-1.gif

• i have no idea but im pretty sure theyre gonna have one soon! all ik is i dont think its a coincidence that 2020 was shit and had no red velvet summer comeback :whatr:

"

final-1.gif

• Sis what about sunny side up that was also summer release

:lover1:

Blessed my ears walking into so many shopping malls playing this song :omgr: :omgr: :omgr:

i included it! sunny side up is a masterpiece!! joy and seulgi’s vocals are like honey in this song

"

final-1.gif

• i included it! sunny side up is a masterpiece!! joy and seulgi’s vocals are like honey in this song

OHhhhh i see it now! Joy's beauty blinded me ever so slightly :pepe-comfy:

These are the hits we need! RV need to Comeback swinging cause Knets have been praying for their downfall :cursing:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!