Best Nct song?

• Exo and Red Velvet have the best discography in Kpop for me but...

...Nct is joining that list for me now because I love their Kpop hip-hop. I'm loving each of their music more with each comeback.

For me:

1. Superhuman

2. Ridin'

3. Limitless

4. Simon says

5. Misfit

6. 90's Love

7. 7th sense

8. Kick it

9. Boss

10. My first and last.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Misfit is definitely up there for me

You neeeeed to check out their bsides they're even better :danceb:

A few faves

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Boss beats everything.. Love Boom too

Boom is so fun.

Jisung started rising in boom, his vocals caught my attention.

• Thanks.

• YESSSSSS he’s my bias and so is Ten

You have taste!

I see Jisung become the better version of Kai in future.

Ten is now getting more recognition like he should, he'll be the other main vocalist in Super M while Baekhyun enlists and he should go solo soon too because he has it all.

• i cant choose

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Difficult to say for their discography as a whole but as far as titles go:

Regular in all 3 versions

Boss

Make A Wish

Take Off

7th sense

Kick It (my quarantine obsession)

Boom

Love Talk

90's Love

From Home

Work It

Simon Says

Touch

I just realised that that's A LOTbut Regular is most definitely my favorite NCT single

• Kay I'll make a 10 song list , must say I am extremely NCT 127 biased

1. Boss

2. Chain

3. Make a wish

4. Punch

5. Wake up

6. Another world

7. Knock on

8. Not alone

9. Switch

10. Mad city

They have too many but my faves are from the first ep by 127 that's what made 127 my faves right after listening to the ep

• My top 15, as someone who prefers always prefers B-sides no matter the group. In no particular order:

Good Thing (Limitless)

Superhuman (We Are Superhuman)

FOOL (We Are Superhuman)

Boom (The B-side in NeoZone)

Pandora's Box (NeoZone)

Day Dream (NeoZone)

Love Song (NeoZone)

Elevator (NeoZone. I really love this album okay?)

Baby Don't Stop (Empathy)

Misfit (Resonance)

Dancing In The Rain (Resonance)

From Home (Resonance)

Turn Back Time (Awaken The World)
    Unbreakable (Awaken The World)

Domino (Awaken The World)

I don't dislike Dream, but they're less so my style, and none of their songs make my top 15.

• i will give you amazing b sides bcs they deserve to be listened

- come back (127/wayV)

- end to start (127, Japanese)

- Nonstop (127)

- Sit down (127)

- Quiet down (Dream)

- 119 (Dream)

- After midnight / Domino / Only human (WayV cant chose)

- Without You (U)

- Timeless (U)

listen to them ! you wont be disappointed !!!!! they GOLD !

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!