Only pathetic losers are making annon threads #RemoveAnnonSection

• Why won't you just post it on main forum? Are you guys scared of losing your 'non problematic reputation' on kpop forum?

Help me understand how is annon section a good thing except for making money from ads for the forum.

Ps. I already know that most of the old users are toxic af cuz I remember how vile they were in purge section on the old forum.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• I agree. Anon is gathering of bitter, jealous and toxic people. I posted few times to defend my faves, but I realized It is pointless to argue with these kind of people. They are just living to hate on others, my faves remain unbothered. 8)

• :yesr:

To all the anon using users: say it on the main, you're anonymus here too :wellr:

• If you remove the Anon section, this forum is really gonna die cause users would still be a pussy and won't fight at all then. Just keep it. It's fun to read and reply to sometimes.

Is it just me who doesn't remember the purge section like we had something like that back then?? Anyways, OP drop some names or give us hints

• @ripia when we already talking about the Anon section is there a way where we can get notification that someone reply to a comment in the Anon thread....

Sometimes I comment something and forget about it and then days later when I visit the Anon thread again I only then see some people reply to my comment :|:|:|

• People use it tho. It's extremely active. I also was against it before but now I think it's what it is. Also many people who post there don't even use the main

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• The way I might have a few people in mind from the old forum or from 2021

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

• People care about their forum identity.

They don't wanna be bashed by other users called out thrown from their guilds for having these opinions in the main.

Totally understand that.

But maybe they should learn how to convey controversial opinions and own up to them.

I know it's not easy, but hiding your already anonymus identity in the anon section to bash and not willing to be responsible for it, is not something worth respect, because you can say whatever without repercussions and without thinking too much about your words and if there is even any truth in it or just pure hatred/jealousy.

Edit: the anons are not really place for debates or exchanging opinions, but just for 'hot takes', throwing out 'facts' and figthing. And without exchanging opinions we don't really do anything...

That's just my opinion of course...

• User are akp are so obsess with their virtual good reputation

It's so pathetic

I'll never understand the need to post anonymously just because you don't want that some people on a virtual website you'll never meet in real life have a good image of you

Stop being hypocrites and grow some balls to say what you really think in the main section

In contrary of hiding in anon to say the worst things and then comeback in the main section and act like cute and nice people, you all look pathetic doing this and very fake

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Edited 2 times, last by SooYoung ().

• Cuz half of the kpop forum is floded by 'RE:' threads.

That is a problem with the one or two people who do the lazy thing and just remake the threads in the main forum , not with anons section... and I found it annoying also "why is the lazy person just taking anon threads and posting them here" but you know what I did? ignore them... like with bg threads... I ignore them as I have zero interest in them

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• If you remove the Anon section, this forum is really gonna die cause users would still be a pussy and won't fight at all then. Just keep it. It's fun to read and reply to sometimes.

Is it just me who doesn't remember the purge section like we had something like that back then?? Anyways, OP drop some names or give us hints

Then let this forum die, users keep on making the exact same threads everyday. Those types of threads are all rightfully downvoted on kpop subreddit

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Wench

Dunno how many of them are still here under different names but here:

Haolat, PLKP, localkoreaboo, SailorVenus, ahparkchaeyoung, insidersm, maya2003s, Cleo, AzuraLaz, AnyoneGotGum, dokyeomhive, L_catzzz, guccilia

Those are the people who posted/liked post that were shitting on groups in purge section on old forum (mostly Twice and I have the screenshots)

:pepe-toast::pepe-toast::pepe-toast:

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• man I miss lia...Her hot takes were gold, I would laugh my ass off whenever she went ranting.

• haolat is still here, i dont recognize the rest

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!